• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JoDa Glassworks

XeroRespect

This too shall PAX...
@virtualpurple , @Dramma Lamma something like this? @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd hooked up this Sherlock with 14mm female awhile back. I call it Beetlejuice. Also works as a killer mouthpiece for my whip.

2uokiaa.jpg

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hey guys, been a bit absent as of late because I've just been working on refining my style and breaking into a bit of a headier glass realm. Here's some of my latest stuff.
K6DsBhs.jpg

UCKyAcf.jpg

xsNMYsY.jpg

ARFPTdz.jpg

BF3rRrW.jpg

q8nTizt.jpg

I haven't tried selling these yet so just know, they are all available.

WOW, man. You're killing it! Great work. Always nice to watch your progress, and always amazed at how much you do as quickly as you do. Gotta be nice to have such talent an be able to express it.

Armerad

Dabbin'
Wow, I really love your work. I've poked my head in the thread a few times in the past year or so, and watching your progress has been stellar. I especially like the blue/purple spacey color pallete on the second to last picture. Partially posting just to get subscribed to the thread, don't mind me... :tup:

virtualpurple

@virtualpurple , @Dramma Lamma something like this? @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd hooked up this Sherlock with 14mm female awhile back. I call it Beetlejuice. Also works as a killer mouthpiece for my whip.

2uokiaa.jpg

That's definitely close to what I'm after! Is that a waterpiece or just a pipe? It looks gorgeous either way but I'm a big fan of using water and maybe a shotgun carb.

@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd just in case you missed my last question - any interest on making a bubbler sorta set up like the picture that @XeroRespect put up?

XeroRespect

This too shall PAX...
That's definitely close to what I'm after! Is that a waterpiece or just a pipe? It looks gorgeous either way but I'm a big fan of using water and maybe a shotgun carb.

@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd just in case you missed my last question - any interest on making a bubbler sorta set up like the picture that @XeroRespect put up?

I use it dry, never really occurred to me to try a little water, I would imagine it would do nicely as a natural perc water piece.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Hey guys, been a bit absent as of late because I've just been working on refining my style and breaking into a bit of a headier glass realm. Here's some of my latest stuff.
K6DsBhs.jpg

UCKyAcf.jpg

xsNMYsY.jpg

ARFPTdz.jpg

BF3rRrW.jpg

q8nTizt.jpg

Such fire!! Fuckin dope homie!

I can't wait to see some evil gory shit. That bottom piece is on the right track. Put that twisted ass mind to work! Another JoDa piece is in my near future, I can feel it.

Keep killin it bro!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
K6DsBhs.jpg

UCKyAcf.jpg

xsNMYsY.jpg

ARFPTdz.jpg

BF3rRrW.jpg

q8nTizt.jpg

Simply outstanding work dude. I'm proud of you!

To think this was your work back in early 2014:

VQ5cAmA.jpg

Keep up the great work dude! I'm looking forward to placing an order for a custom rig sometime next year!! :rockon:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Ok guys, here's my Black Friday sale. These prices are equal to or below my wholesale pricing.

(I wasn't going to do a Black Friday sale this year as all these pieces were made for a local shop that ended up backing out at the last minute and screwing me on my Christmas shopping for my kids)

Anyways, help a fella out and get urself a hell of a deal at the same time!

q8nTizt.jpg

Cthulhu here is a piece I'm super proud of. Pics don't do it justice. 250$

K6DsBhs.jpg

This red Elvis piece is 7 sections and features 6 Millie's, 2 opals and 3 sculpted horns. 275$

UCKyAcf.jpg

This beast is sooo thick and heavy, features all kinds of fumed dotbox sections a giant disc, 3 crazy fumed marble attachments and 2 Jason Lee Millie's. 300$ (Steal!!!!)

BF3rRrW.jpg

This amber purple piece is super cool with a giant hollow horn and 6 Millie's from several amazing artists. 275$

hakmnLK.jpg

This beautiful piece here we called the color "superman ice cream tech" (it's a Midwest/Michigan thing) anyways it's really beautiful. Just the one disc with a uv milli on it. With all the beautiful color it didn't beg for much decoration. 275$

Every one of these pieces also include a matching dabber and a matching directional carb cap.

So please guys take advantage of this sale and get these off my shelf and into your home.

Thanks for looking.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd What do you have left and do you have any angled neck pieces?

You make some seriously sexy glass. My wife does not smoke and she loves looking at pics of your pieces =)
The 2 red pieces are both left. The only one that I'd consider to be angled is the Cthulhu piece as the hole is on the back of the head.

Top Bottom