JoDa Glassworks

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Gosh I honestly forgot I even had a thread on here. I wish it wasn’t such a PITA to post pics here from mobile. I’d probably be way more apt to update it more often.

Yeah imgbb works well with the bbcode pasted here, lasts without being deleted, but it is pretty tedious going to the website to upload then copying the code, deleting the url, to then finally paste here lol

popitup

Context: I bought a E-nano XL as my first desktop vape after using a TM2 for months and getting tired of charging batteries. I read great things for the price point, basically a safer low-powered ball vape that looks nice.

I was really confused/disappointed with the stock stems, I learned in the E-Nano XL thread, you cannot balance them (demonstrated here).

So anyway, that's how I learned about JoDa's work, and bought my first WPA from him.

I didn't realize it at the time of purchase, he later pointed it out to me after seeing me talk about usage. This freaking WPA also works with the TM2!!!

I enjoyed that feature very much, and requested a custom commission. JoDa's was very easy to talk with, he was patient with me as I tried to describe my needs for a j-hook that works with his WPA and specifically will fit the TM2 and E-Nano XL. He created this wonderful design based on my broad requirements. I think he did a fabulous job with both vision and execution.

Usage report: With the E-nano XL set to just under 7 on the dial, with 10 minute warm-up, I added ~.25 of material and placed the device on top of the WPA which rested inside the j-hook. After a brief 2-second heat-soak, I began drawing, and I hit it twice before stirring and hitting it two more times.

I appreciate the tightness of the draw, seems perfect for my heat preference. I noticed the base dissipates heat well, the entire base gets warm, but there isn't a hot spot where it makes contact with my hand. I have some glass that gets way too hot at a bend and that lowers the practicality of holding it comfortably.

With its spacious circular design, the base serves to help cool the vapor before going up the dimpled stem for additional cooling. The hook is thick, and I find it comfortable to hold, it's like having a river stone in my palm. The hook can stand freely with either device, and looks great doing so.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@popitup thank you for that wonderful, detailed review! And you are spot on with the heat dissipation of the circular design, I wanted some sort of pre-cooling chamber and that was what I came up with. I’m so happy you are happy my friend.

Yes that hook design looks phenomenal! I was wondering who commissioned it when I saw it on your IG too, nice!! enjoy @popitup!!!

Top Bottom