• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JoDa Glassworks

@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd Sickest combination Joda Glass Swiss Wormhole combined with Vapor Brothers 2.0 DABLAB!
QmBFWYE.jpg

6079Smith

As promised, my humble entry into Joda's world.. Alongside my recent pickup of a b'day lost pup

2mEzVce.jpg

Absolutely love my lil blue banger, this baby positively purrs! It fills a void I had in my modest collection, both in size and function. Feels great in the hand. I already see it taking over a lot of my Orbiters current duties, it's just a fantastic pairing with my Omnivap, Vapman, or the Brick Jr.

The Underdog usually gets used with something a little larger for stability but the wide base and center of gravity makes it no problem here even with it's smaller overall size.

USPS took a week to get it across the country but Joda was on it, providing tracking reassurance when it was made known and my package arrived the following day. I had figured it would be something like that. Glad to have jumped on the Labor Day special, thank you, Joda!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
As promised, my humble entry into Joda's world.. Alongside my recent pickup of a b'day lost pup

2mEzVce.jpg

Absolutely love my lil blue banger, this baby positively purrs! It fills a void I had in my modest collection, both in size and function. Feels great in the hand. I already see it taking over a lot of my Orbiters current duties, it's just a fantastic pairing with my Omnivap, Vapman, or the Brick Jr.

The Underdog usually gets used with something a little larger for stability but the wide base and center of gravity makes it no problem here even with it's smaller overall size.

USPS took a week to get it across the country but Joda was on it, providing tracking reassurance when it was made known and my package arrived the following day. I had figured it would be something like that. Glad to have jumped on the Labor Day special, thank you, Joda!
That's a beautiful bubbler, it has a great profile! I love the wide base and the blue accents. :tup:

Nice surroundings too! I love your Dog and WonG(s), the bowl is sweet, and I even like the rock (they're minerals! Jesus, Marie!). :clap:

6079Smith

they're minerals! Jesus, Marie!

Well, shit, I've been pondering whether enough time had elapsed for a BB rewatch.. you mighta just done did it. What a series, Bryan Cranston get's his well deserved accolades but Hank was fantastic, too, among others

That's a beautiful bubbler, it has a great profile! I love the wide base and the blue accents. :tup:

Thank you, kindly! I love the look and even better I'm diggin' everything I've paired it with so far, definitely gonna be a dd for the foreseeable future

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hey guys, here's another budget friendly sale. Jump on em while u can!

933uJTD.jpg

Top 2 pics are a budget friendly piece for those that dig the clear and blu-v pieces I've been posting. 160$ shipped

Bottom left: same style rig but adorned with slyme. 125$ shipped

Bottom right: sandblasted with red accents. 90$ shipped

Thanks for lookin folks.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Arrrrrghhhhhh!!! Those pieces at those prices are simply amaaaazing!!!

Sure, I like to eat - but is it really essential? I mean, I honestly feel that some JoDa glass could be all the nourishment I need . . . .

Now, if I could only somehow convince my good lady to hand over the monthly food budget :hmm:

MUST.
HAVE.
JoDa.
GLASS.
:rant:

:peace:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Thanks @flotntoke. Glad you grabbed it! @Vapor_Eyes id have thought you were eyeballing the one that matches ur recycler.

@cwheezy no it's just regular old slyme.
Variety is the spice of life my man. They're all beautiful, I like the sandblasted too. :clap:

I don't have much in my budget for glass right now so I'm saving up for hopefully something custom down the line. Or maybe just a one-off that catches my eye.

Bad Ocelot

Hey guys, here's another budget friendly sale. Jump on em while u can!

933uJTD.jpg

Top 2 pics are a budget friendly piece for those that dig the clear and blu-v pieces I've been posting. 160$ shipped

Bottom left: same style rig but adorned with slyme. 125$ shipped

Bottom right: sandblasted with red accents. 90$ shipped

Thanks for lookin folks.

Those are awesome! And quite reasonably priced! Wish I hadn't already blown my vape budget for the month... oh well, there's usually a next time.

Are those 18mm joints? A little hard to tell. What type of diffusion/perc is in there?

Top Bottom