Discontinued Inhalater XP

marduk

daydreamer
However I'm pretty sure that the temperature gradient has a resolution of 10 - so even though there is no tactile click separating the levels, placing the dial in between 5 and 4 will either have you at level 4 or 5, and not at 4.5, if your get what I mean.

I asked the same question a while back in the INH004 thread and Inhalater said that you WILL get 4.5 if you set the knob between 4 and 5. I don't see why they would change that in the XP...

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
It was with a mytouch slide 4g and INH said they were fixing it with the new xp. I think you were the original one that said it but I could be wrong. I think pharm said it had to do with a a dummy wire but I don't remember cause I didn't care that much. I just have both plugs on the side of my bed and pick up which ever one I need. I liked the INH one better cause it is soooooooooooooooo long. I had issues in the past with my blackberry yes that one is old. It would not charge if it wasn't meant for that phone. I still use that wire in my car and every now and again mytouch will say this is not a authorized wire or proper wire or some nonsense like that. I unplug it and replug and it charges. The same thing used to have with the blackberry.

As far as setting the dial in between numbers...I can detect the heat difference so I think it is set where ever it is.

Dreamerr,

2clicker

Observer
I asked the same question a while back in the INH004 thread and Inhalater said that you WILL get 4.5 if you set the knob between 4 and 5. I don't see why they would change that in the XP...

so the dial is just a constant gradient? this is great if thats the case.

2clicker,

Dreamerr

Don't over think it clicker...it is what it is. I think it is, centi doesn't think so but in reality it won't really matter. I happen to almost always put it between numbers but I don't think it will matter that much. Especially since you can control it by how long your airpath is.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: 2clicker

ugobo

Got mine today,one day later than expected,and here's my very first impressions;
-the XP is light in weight and more "pleasurable" to manipulate than the T1.
-the stickers on the device looks cheap and has already started to peel.
-the manual is well done.

I've grinded some very nice Purple Kush and put the XP temp dial at 5 at first. To my surprise it took about 30 sec or even less to attain the temp. Taste was great but not as much as the T1 and at that point i did'nt get visible vapor but already started to get medicamented.

Took four hits before switching the temp dial to 6.5,took a few seconds and the light stopped blinking and from there i took at least 10 wonderful hits. Took the capsule off and was surprised to find lot of green there! So i'll go with that load again for the next sesh.

There's virtualy no air restriction. I thought the T1 was ok in that field and never complained. But when you try the XP you wonder why so many vaporizers prone air restriction in their design. I can see me using this vape absolutely anywhere. Even with the blinking green light,wich might ruin the stealthy element for some users.

I can't wait to get back to the XP and experiment some more. But for now all i can say is WOW!!! The INH004 XP just killed my T1...

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
I can't wait to get back to the XP and experiment some more. But for now all i can say is WOW!!! The INH004 XP just killed my T1...

Great review, the more I hear about it the more anxious i get. Thanks for posting.

tikimaize,
Reactions: ugobo

2clicker

Observer
the more videos i see the closer i am to pulling the trigger on one of these.

im thinking heat shrink tubing to finish it off.

id like to see some custom capsules... maybe even a glass capsule.

natural farmer

or even stainless would be an improvement

You are just guessing now aren't ya? :)

Nevertheless, Planet Vape has already said they are thinking of trying quartz-made capsules but everything is just in theory for the moment if I recall...

natural farmer,

Dreamerr

Remember we don't know how the heat of the poly lined core will react to a glass tube. The straws I was going to order are not in stock. I procrastinated to much. I will do it though. I was going to connect it to the capsule but I like if it fits down the chamber even better. If someone does do it first then I will do it eventually just not really soon.

Dreamerr,

2clicker

Observer
You are just guessing now aren't ya? :)

Nevertheless, Planet Vape has already said they are thinking of trying quartz-made capsules but everything is just in theory for the moment if I recall...

totally guessing. but if the solo can work with a SS stem (which is basically a capsule of sorts) im sure a smaller portable could be designed to work with a glass or SS capsule instead. not sure if the XP can do that or not, but the market will demand materials that can be completely sterilized.

2clicker,

Dreamerr

I will let you know when I eventually do it but you will have to be patient. If the straw will fit down and not break the poly will no longer be hitting the air path for the most part.

Dreamerr,

Sonics420

I stuck some bho (shatter that i can handle and ball up) into my capsule, sandwhiched between herbs.. it works lol..im seein stars right now

Cool im post 420 in the xp thread.. that calls for another bho sandwhich

dBfGpfI.jpg

natural farmer

i understand that. i am just speculating on better solutions. the poly is one of the reasons why i havent ordered yet.
I had, we had the same worries for the polyimide before going for it but for most of us it has proved to be a really "nice" material to handle... And I really believe the design of the Inhalater and how it passes heat to the load might not work well with a higher mass material. It could act as a heat sink and possibly rising the conduction aspect of the vaporization process... :2c:

I certainly wouldn't like more conduction here... Less maybe!

natural farmer,

2clicker

Observer
I had, we had the same worries for the polyimide before going for it but for most of us it has proved to be a really "nice" material to handle... And I really believe the design of the Inhalater and how it passes heat to the load might not work well with a higher mass material. It could act as a heat sink and possibly rising the conduction aspect of the vaporization process... :2c:

I certainly wouldn't like more conduction here... Less maybe!

im not worried about any health issues. im sure the poly is fine. i would just prefer to not have to worry about them getting damaged somehow. i have a bad feeling i would be replacing capsules more often than i would like... :nod:

2clicker,

Dreamerr

What was that a pic of sonic...looked like a solo stem to me.

Dreamerr,

natural farmer

im not worried about any health issues. im sure the poly is fine. i would just prefer to not have to worry about them getting damaged somehow. i have a bad feeling i would be replacing capsules more often than i would like... :nod:

Damaging the poly? I'd like to see you try... :lol: A friend brought back my INH 004 after some lending time and when I removed the mouthpiece, the capsule was so badly deformed I almost throw the INH to his head... After some secs in the chamber though, with the heat on, it magically came out brand new... How 'bout that to ease some concerns? ;)

Top Bottom