Discontinued Inhalater XP

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think PV only got a small batch in for the first round (35 units comes to mind ) if I remember that correctly, so the first wave to go out was a small one. Hopefully our wait for the next wave isn't too long, I read they expect to be back up and shipping by the 25th... hope it all goes smoothly.

jambandphan03,

Edward Hyde

PV told me on friday they would ship mine on monday if they got units from the manufacturer,inhalater said they shipped some xps to PV from monday...still no mail from PV...dunno what it means i am really dissapointed both from pharmacor and PV until now...

Edward Hyde,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
PV told me on friday they would ship mine on monday if they got units from the manufacturer,inhalater said they shipped some xps to PV from monday...still no mail from PV...dunno what it means i am really dissapointed both from pharmacor and PV until now...

It means that it is either shipped and they didn't tell you or it wasn't shipped and they didn't tell you either.

I think there are too many vaporizers coming out.. between Cera, Ascent, INHXP, FV, Nano and some others i must be forgotting, for each reasonable post i see 2 posts bitching about shipping times or the post office or the manufacturer.. not to mention the video requests and the like. If people don't have anything else to add apart from complaining perhaps it would be kind, for the rest of us reading FC, not to post. I'm sorry guys, but the whining is becoming a little exasperating lately.

Edward Hyde

It means that it is either shipped and they didn't tell you or it wasn't shipped and they didn't tell you either.

I think there are too many vaporizers coming out.. between Cera, Ascent, INHXP, FV, Nano and some others i must be forgotting, for each reasonable post i see 2 posts bitching about shipping times or the post office or the manufacturer.. not to mention the video requests and the like. If people don't have anything else to add apart from complaining perhaps it would be kind, for the rest of us reading FC, not to post. I'm sorry guys, but the whining is becoming a little exasperating lately.

yep i would say the same if i have a vaporizer at home waiting for me to vape it any time...but instead i have been vapeless for 2 monhts now that i am waiting for the xp. + i think that costumer service is a big part of the product and after all thats what this forum is about, commencing and discussing about vaporization products...u cant always be sweet to the company and talking honey about the products...if the products has problems imho they should be said openly... if that upsets you u can skip the bitching post and not even read them...and if by reasonable post u mean post that are kissing manufacturers or sellers ears then i am sorry but not everyone is willing to do so...

Edward Hyde,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
yep i would say the same if i have a vaporizer at home waiting for me to vape it any time...but instead i have been vapeless for 2 monhts now that i am waiting for the xp. + i think that costumer service is a big part of the product and after all thats what this forum is about, commencing and discussing about vaporization products...u cant always be sweet to the company and talking honey about the products...if the products has problems imho they should be said openly... if that upsets you u can skip the bitching post and not even read them...and if by reasonable post u mean post that are kissing manufacturers or sellers ears then i am sorry but not everyone is willing to do so...

No one said anything about costumer service.. it isn't pharmacor's fault you are vapeless. You knew that release dates are not accurate and usally subjected to delays so, deal with it.

In my book, the only thing Pharmacor or PV did wrong was not reply your email, but i don't know if its too much work on their hands or incompetence.

I could not care less if someone is kissing ass or kicking it, or their ears for that matter. In the last page, if i skipped every post about complaints i would skip the whole page almost so i don't think everyone should be entitled to repeat the same things others did or repeat the same thing they wrote over and over again.. hence my previous post.

Comment on it once, and comment once again when you have the issue solved. I had a big problem with customs this past month and i didn't clutter any thread with my whining.. i mentioned it and moved on to more interesting and readable stuff.

EDIT: Also, this was not directed at you precisely. Your post was just my trigger, nothing personal against you man.

Edward Hyde

Name calling is against our "Be Nice" rule.
No one said anything about costumer service.. it isn't pharmacor's fault you are vapeless. You knew that release dates are not accurate and usally subjected to delays so, deal with it.

In my book, the only thing Pharmacor or PV did wrong was not reply your email, but i don't know if its too much work on their hands or incompetence.

I could not care less if someone is kissing ass or kicking it, or their ears for that matter. In the last page, if i skipped every post about complaints i would skip the whole page almost so i don't think everyone should be entitled to repeat the same things others did or repeat the same thing they wrote over and over again.. hence my previous post.

Comment on it once, and comment once again when you have the issue solved. I had a big problem with customs this past month and i didn't clutter any thread with my whining.. i mentioned it and moved on to more interesting and readable stuff.

i thought the forum is for everyone to write his opinion and what he is thinking freely but seems like Fürer vorrange doesnt like reading posts that are complaining about products or customer service (lying to your customers,not informing your customers etc) so we should all just cut our fingers and never post complaints again...vorrange i dont think u understand the point...for two months PV is saying that pharmacor is changing their dates all the time, and then pharmacor ships and PV ( which said that my order would be shipped on monday) now is postoping again...i dont think anyone arroudn here feels really nice having companies misinforming him or tricking him with dates.and i will say it again if some post is annoying to u u can just ignore it and scoll down its not going to cost u nothing.

Edward Hyde,
Reactions: ogcook

vorrange

Vapor.wise
i thought the forum is for everyone to write his opinion and what he is thinking freely but seems like Fürer vorrange doesnt like reading posts that are complaining about products or customer service (lying to your customers,not informing your customers etc) so we should all just cut our fingers and never post complaints again...vorrange i dont think u understand the point...for two months PV is saying that pharmacor is changing their dates all the time, and then pharmacor ships and PV ( which said that my order would be shipped on monday) now is postoping again...i dont think anyone arroudn here feels really nice having companies misinforming him or tricking him with dates.and i will say it again if some post is annoying to u u can just ignore it and scoll down its not going to cost u nothing.

Nevermind, complain all you want. I'll just scroll along.

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Can anyone talk about the finish on the body of xp. Is it plastic? Is that why many consider it a stinky vape?Because it cant thoroughly be cleaned like mflb.. It still looks bad ass and seems to give the most effortless hits while on the go. driving, in the dark what have you seems like the inh gots your back.

Nbajunkie,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

EDIT: Also, this was not directed at you precisely. Your post was just my trigger, nothing personal against you man.

First, this thread is for discussing the Inhalater XP and not the thread itself, so let's get back on topic and stay there.

Second, vorrange is correct that people should not post repeatedly with the same complaint. If this keeps up then posts will start disappearing. The idea is to provide information about the Inhalater XP. It's not a platform for you to bitch repeatedly about shipping or delays.

Third, Edward Hyde: calling someone "Fürer" violates our rule about being nice and I'm still undecided whether I should hand out a warning point. I'll see what the other mods think. By the way, you're the one who doesn't understand the point, not vorrange.

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
I know most of us are waiting patiently or impatiently for the XP, but I would rather see delays than receive a product that doesn't work properly. It's a much bigger hassle to ship a defective vape back, wait for them to fix or replace and get it back. Hopefully my next post in this thread will be a product review.

Edward Hyde

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. You're lucky you only get one warning point for this. Stop derailing the thread and don't call people hitler.
First, this thread is for discussing the Inhalater XP and not the thread itself, so let's get back on topic and stay there.

Second, vorrange is correct that people should not post repeatedly with the same complaint. If this keeps up then posts will start disappearing. The idea is to provide information about the Inhalater XP. It's not a platform for you to bitch repeatedly about shipping or delays.

Third, Edward Hyde: calling someone "Fürer" violates our rule about being nice and I'm still undecided whether I should hand out a warning point. I'll see what the other mods think. By the way, you're the one who doesn't understand the point, not vorrange.

calling someones complaint "bitching all the time" is against being nice to people also but i dont see u mentioning it...

edit: about the second thing u mentioned i think that the actual acts and way of acting with customers of the provider or manufacturer of a product and feedback about these in my opinion is information about the inhalater xp (it would be information about any product).

Edward Hyde,

HazyDaze

I know most of us are waiting patiently or impatiently for the XP, but I would rather see delays than receive a product that doesn't work properly. It's a much bigger hassle to ship a defective vape back, wait for them to fix or replace and get it back. Hopefully my next post in this thread will be a product review.

My sentiments exactly, especially for those of us that live half way around the world. In the country I'm residing, getting things through customs could prove troublesome if the vaporizer has been used and sets the dogs off. The last thing I'd want is for the fuzz to turn up thinking they're on the trail of the next Pablo Escobar.

It's such a catch-22 situation for companies though, if a product is delayed due to Pharmacor wanting to fix any technical issues then people complain. Then, on the other hand if they do rush a product to market and it fails, people complain that they should have tested it for longer.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to your review.

HazyDaze,

Sonics420

Can anyone talk about the finish on the body of xp. Is it plastic? Is that why many consider it a stinky vape?Because it cant thoroughly be cleaned like mflb.. It still looks bad ass and seems to give the most effortless hits while on the go. driving, in the dark what have you seems like the inh gots your back.
Hello, yes the body is plastic and wrapped with a nice sticker. Idk if i can really thoroughly clean it, i really see nothing to clean except the capsule and the heater area..

About shipping ect, I say its worth the wait, I can tell you first hand that the XP might need a couple more tweeks so you can have a worry free product. I had minor issues with the charging light blinking [i was usin my galaxy note 2 charger], blinking light wouldnt go solid [happened 1 time, shut it off and turned back on and it worked like normal]. Also I've been noticing a slight buzzing coming from the heater chamber.

Don't be too worried though, mine was 1 of the first units to go out. I expected it.

Sonics420,
Reactions: swoops

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
sonic

Be careful using your phone charger. Someone on here said they are not exactly the same. I had issues and stopped using it right away. I also used the INH charger on my phone and it froze up. Pharmacor said this one should have no issue with any usb chargers but you might want to check into it.

PAZ

To clear some things up, I ordered my INH XP on Jan 15th and I believe mine was one of the last cut offs, so if you ordered before mine yours was shipped out on Monday or Tuesday. I contacted PV through this forum and they replied in a few hours, even with their customer service department down. If you want your tracking number i'd suggest PM'ing them, but just remember they don't check this forum daily so it might be a few days before a reply. Mine was just a fluke.

I should be getting mine Thursday (paid for expedited shipping), i'll do a quick write-up and see if those glass straws are viable.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
sonic

Be careful using your phone charger. Someone on here said they are not exactly the same. I had issues and stopped using it right away. I also used the INH charger on my phone and it froze up. Pharmacor said this one should have no issue with any usb chargers but you might want to check into it.

I'd be more worried about a malfunction in the specific charger that you were using. I've been using every usb charger I own for all sorts of different devices constantly and it works fine.

marduk

daydreamer
I'd be more worried about a malfunction in the specific charger that you were using. I've been using every usb charger I own for all sorts of different devices constantly and it works fine.

Same here with my INH004.

marduk,

Sonics420

Same here with my INH004.
Yeah thats why it was weird, I used my phone charger before and didnt have a problem. Also used another micro usb thats in my car and no problem.. Makes me think something is wrong with the XP.

Greg did let me know that out of the 5 xps they sent out early, 3 has malfunctioned. That is why I've been a little paranoid with mine lol.

Sonics420,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Pharmacor told me phone charges can be hinky. They were not surprised that my phone locked up with the INH charger. I have had issues with many phones using regular usb charges not made for the specific phone brand. I have no issues even with the cheap ones with phones as long as they say ok for phone X. I have no idea about this stuff. All I know is what pharmacor said and what my experiences have been. All my chargers work and have no issue when used with the correct device. Pharmacor did mention that the new charger shouldn't have any issues even charging my phone so it must be a power thing :hmm:

Dreamerr,

2clicker

Observer
does the dial have clicks between the different temps? or is it just a long smooth dial?

could you set it at say in between setting 4 and 5?

2clicker,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
However I'm pretty sure that the temperature gradient has a resolution of 10 - so even though there is no tactile click separating the levels, placing the dial in between 5 and 4 will either have you at level 4 or 5, and not at 4.5, if your get what I mean.

CentiZen,

2clicker

Observer
However I'm pretty sure that the temperature gradient has a resolution of 10 - so even though there is no tactile click separating the levels, placing the dial in between 5 and 4 will either have you at level 4 or 5, and not at 4.5, if your get what I mean.

ahhhh i see

that sucks

2clicker,

JoeKickass

I could not care less if someone is kissing ass or kicking it
hehehe, I'm sure it was unintentional but that made me smile :)
They were not surprised that my phone locked up with the INH charger.
That's really surprising! I'm guessing you have an older phone?

USB has 4 pins(wires), the two on the outside are power, and two middle ones are for data transfer. I think usually they either put a dummy signal on the transfer wires or just leave them unconnected for usb power supplies. I wonder if the INH charger actually puts voltage on the data wires? That could certainly cause an unprotected phone to misbehave...

JoeKickass,
Reactions: vorrange
Top Bottom