Discontinued Inhalater XP

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I am getting stuff shipped from PV tomorrow too but no xp in the box hehe. Do the sanitary tips count?:D

Welcome to PlanetVape
Our Sales and Customer Service will be closed February 12 - 25 2013

Thank You for visiting PlanetVape. Our Sales and Customer Service will be closed from February 12 – 25, 2013 for Inventory and System Upgrades to serve you better. You can browse the site, but won't be able to make purchases or contact our customer service team. We appreciate your patience and support. Peace and Love, PlanetVape

Well shit... :/ Does this mean if yours isn't shipped in this first batch nothing more will be shipped until the 25th?

TheCookieKing,

swoops

Timelord
Well shit... :/ Does this mean if yours isn't shipped in this first batch nothing more will be shipped until the 25th?

That's a good question, I was told that my order wouldn't ship with this current batch tonight, and that they thought it would ship 10 business days after today, that should be the 25th.

UPDATE** Was just informed back order and pre orders would still be shipping during this downtime. (I figure still inventory dependent)

weenstoned

That's a good question, I was told that my order wouldn't ship with this current batch tonight, and that they thought it would ship 10 business days after today, that should be the 25th.

UPDATE** Was just informed back order and pre orders would still be shipping during this downtime. (I figure still inventory dependent)

Hey man, when did you pre-order if you don't mind me asking? Just curious as to where I am in the queue.

weenstoned,

RyanLP

So is PV just shipping a few XPs every of couple of days (from the first shipment)? Or is it that if your XP didn't ship yesterday, you have to wait for the second shipment?

RyanLP,
Reactions: Hoops

billulsund

I preordered the XP on 12/13 and have not gotten a shipping email yet... :( But no worries, my INH004 is keeping me very medicated in the meantime :party: . As soon as I get my hands on the XP I will be sure to get on here right away to post my comparison of the 2 units. I am excited to see what the difference will be in warm up time, draw, tightness of the knob, capsule fit, how long it takes for full extraction, etc... I already love my INH004 so much that I can't wait to see what improvements the XP has. I really appreciate the ease of use of this unit. No special technique of holding down a button for so long and drawing air at just the right rate. Just wait for the light to hit solid green and start inhaling. My friends who have tried other portable vapes are always impressed with how easy this one is to use.

billulsund,
Reactions: vape4life

Dreamerr

Old unit is ten minutes run time and new one is eight so keep that in mind as well while timing stuff.

Dreamerr,

2clicker

Observer
about cleaning the capsules... how do you do it?

with my DBV wands and Solo stems i use rubber stoppers at each end and fill them with ISO. that way they dont have to be completely submerged and keeps any dirt or oils from peoples hands out of the reclaim. anyway... so with the capsules im not so sure this will work. i will need a very skinny rubber stopper for the MP end of the capsule. hmmmm

what are you all using as a cleaner? i assume that ISO is fine here right?

also do the screens come out of the capsules?

2clicker,

Dreamerr

I use an old pill bottle filled with iso. I put it in shake it when I remember and take it out in the morning. Use a q-tip inside the INH but don't let any go down beyond the screen. The way I do it is upside down. Clean those walls well and keep them clean. I also run burns every so often.

billulsund

with my DBV wands and Solo stems i use rubber stoppers at each end and fill them with ISO. that way they dont have to be completely submerged and keeps any dirt or oils from peoples hands out of the reclaim. anyway... so with the capsules im not so sure this will work. i will need a very skinny rubber stopper for the MP end of the capsule. hmmmm

what are you all using as a cleaner? i assume that ISO is fine here right?

also do the screens come out of the capsules?

To clean the capsules I just put some ISO in a tall skinny shot glass and toss the capsule in it, cover the top with one hand and shake it up a for a while and then scrub it with some q-tips before rinsing it off. When I clean the capsule I will also clean the chamber that the capsule goes in with some ISO and q-tips. I just tip the unit upside down and keep wiping until the q-tips come out clean and then turn the unit on to burn off any ISO residue. The screens do come out of the capsules, but I have never had a need to remove them (but I did get a capsule stuck in there that came apart when I tried to forcefully pull it out so I did technically remove that screen).

billulsund,
Reactions: ru_frothi

natural farmer

i7RZqsmxx2pt4.jpg

Old pimped syringe, ISO, salt, shake 'n' bake!

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
i7RZqsmxx2pt4.jpg

Old pimped syringe, ISO, salt, shake 'n' bake!

Very Nice, Perfect Size tube, slenderer than what I have....

I start by throwing mine in a liter of everclear where I soak my solo stems and everything else for a week or two. Then I pull them out of the everclear and clean them in small vials (gotem fromTV) with iso and shake. A little qtip to finish em off and they are good....

I think the biggest tip to new owners is don't squeeze and roll the capsules if possible to empty them. If you blow through it when hot you can unload the herb without even touching the capsule. They will last a lot longer that way and I am living proof that even old crinkled capsules can still work fine but they certainly insert easier when they aren't bent up from abuse.

Top Bottom