Discontinued Inhalater XP

natural farmer

Next step in developement: dropping the cost of capsules.
Expected time frame: 6 months
Honestly... Now that I have witnessed how long they last with a little care, I don't mind much for the price, although less expensive is always welcome in this crazy capitalist's world... :2c:

natural farmer,
Reactions: 2clicker

HazyDaze

It would be fantastic if a small storage container that could hold a number of pre-filled capsules also was released. I'm sure a number of the more industrious members here on FC have crafted their own, but I'd rather just buy one.....or three.

natural farmer

It would be fantastic if a small storage container that could hold a number of pre-filled capsules also was released. I'm sure a number of the more industrious members here on FC have crafted their own, but I'd rather just buy one.....or three.

I think Pharmacor had announced they were working on something like that... I am guessing it has been delayed a bit due to the XP release.

:cheers:

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again Inhalater,
Salutations Natural Farmer,

...good to know considering a capsule sells for 10 $ CAD each...

Next step in developement: dropping the cost of capsules.

Now that I have witnessed how long they last with a little care...

I'd mind even less about it if the use of Polyimide could make it possible for Inhalater INH004/XP owners to select fire as an alternative power source (for outdoor situations with no electricity available somehow). The INH001 did work with butane as i recall:

What about a bi-energy (Vista!) version? Perhaps THAT might render the capsules even more attractive...

:peace:

natural farmer

What about a bi-energy (Vista!) version? Perhaps THAT might render the capsules even more attractive...

:peace:

Hey mate... That was quite an interesting thought! :) Could you see any possible way to implement this in the current design though?
I am always scared of the day when I would have no access to electricity... Back to combustion? Bleah... :puke: Always in my mind to get a VG again someday...

natural farmer,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Haze two easy ways to cap the capsule are earplugs or tire black caps upside down. Others suggested doob tubes. I don't bother in all honesty as they are so easy to empty and fill. Easier then any other vape. I would never be bothered carrying capsules. It is easy to carry stash.

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Not monday nor tomorow............... I just received it now :D (sent Monday !)... 4 days to receive it in Xpress Canada Post, wonderful !
I haven't test it yet, is on charge...

They don't sent an email too for me, but I ask to PV on the forum yesterday and he gives me the tracking number this morning !

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Sorry, I don't want to read hundred of pages of the thread inh004 ! Somebody can tells me how we can see it's charged ?

LeTchen,

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!

I can picture you walking down the street with a capsule bandolier. :lol:

I got in touch with PV via pm here and got my tracking number. Mine will be here Tuesday. One of the rare times I want the weekend to go fast!

tikimaize,
Reactions: ugobo

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Grazie mille !

I tried it very quickly before go to work, but I just put some herbs in loosely, I set the temperature at 6 (at random!) .... I found that the tip was a little too hot, I must really put a silicone tube, but perhaps should I pack more the herb ?
At what temperature do you begin to vape, Inh owners ?

LeTchen,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
You can mosdef dump them in an iso bath then very hot tap water! I can't see why boiling would be a problem... ;)

FLskwat,
Reactions: 2clicker

HazyDaze

I got in touch with PV via pm here and got my tracking number. Mine will be here Tuesday. One of the rare times I want the weekend to go fast!

That was my idea too, like a pro-mmj Chewbacca....

HazyDaze,
Reactions: tikimaize

Did you do this before or after their website said it was shipping? Mine still says its been Processed but thats it :(

TheCookieKing,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Well my first capsule is on its way out so the boiling experiment will come soon. I was able to heat it and fix it back but I doubt it will last much longer. It is also so stained up, basically it is black and has no slickness left to it. IIRC that was what Pharmacor had told us at some point it isn't safe to use them cause they will not work correctly. I don't remember the exact wording.

By the way I asked about boiling many times and nobody answered. We don't know what the white part is so who knows what will happen. My new caps should be here in a few days so I may go for it with the old one. I may line my pot with foil in case it melts.

On another note Phamarcor or all you mechanically inclined people...the poly on the cap eventually gets impossible to clean totally so my question is what happens to the lined chamber over time? I would think eventually the chamber will be a mess and will make the INH not useable. What do you all think? I would love pharmacor to answer this if they are reading.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Sonics420
Top Bottom