• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Inhalater XP

Vitolo

Vaporist
Woah an XP thread?? I thought they were all grouped into one INH thread?
I did too, but while searching old threads I found this.
I was glad to post in it, as I love my XP.
I do not think it would be easy to join this with the others as it is 148 pages long, and it would mess up continuity of thought were it to be joined.

Vitolo

Vaporist

bloomin

I just wanted to drop by and show some love for the XP from the UK.:love:
Also to wish mine a happy 2nd birthday! It has performed faultlessly since I got it and has earned its place in my routine. Providing me with fast and enjoyable pain relief etc when needed. Much preferable to swallowing Docs' pills and potions:)
I am now saving hard for the 5 or 6s, undecided as yet!
Its been a pleasure to read back over the thread again, though painful at times. I just wish more people could appreciate what Inhalater have created.
Thank you for your videos Vitolo, always a joy to watch.
Peace and goodwill to you all and I hope I dont get attacked for showing the XP some well earned love !!

Please excuse (merge ) the 'back to back' posts. But I just made a happy discovery and thought I'd share. I'm probably not the first to notice, but in case I am here it is--the vapcap OG body makes for a good replacment glass stem, complete with carb !!:)

Modnote: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:

bloomin

Nice video, thanks A sad day when production stopped, newer isn't always better. I now have a 6, but still reach for the xp first

bloomin,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
I hope I dont get attacked for showing the XP some well earned love !!
A sad day also when you have to worry about those few out there that can't "let it go" converging on you for loving a vape!
I too have determined by "reach test" that the XP is my go to.... but the others are great too!

Vitolo,
Reactions: bloomin

Old School

Vape13man
Nice video, thanks A sad day when production stopped, newer isn't always better. I now have a 6, but still reach for the xp first
I couldn't agree more I too felt the XP did a better job extracting.... I now believe that was true because of the hot spots that heater layout had....although I do agree that they extracted more to my liking those very hot spot are going to eventually break down the polyimide....
Of course using sparingly will prolong its life.... I was much too demanding on mine so it had a short life.... I still have a Q4 XP myself but rarely use it....
I've gotten pretty good w/my 5s it's all about the timing :love:
OS

needalift

I have an xp that still works as well as it did the first day I got it . My charging port went bad on my OG Inhalater , and I was given the do as a replacement . It doesn’t get much use since I found the vapcap , but it is still fully functional !!

needalift,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have an xp that still works as well as it did the first day I got it . My charging port went bad on my OG Inhalater , and I was given the do as a replacement . It doesn’t get much use since I found the vapcap , but it is still fully functional !!
My OG unit's charging port became loose also, and I was sent the XP as my warranty replacement.
(They honored warranty even though it was 13 months!!)

Vitolo,

needalift

I bought mine from Taylor at theothersidevapes.com . He exchanged with no issue and I believe mine was just over a year after the original purchase .

needalift,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My favourite is the 06S which is awesome for low temp tasty hits using the pulse button to get clouds. I use mine exclusively with glass capsule and no grind. It's a daily driver!
My Xp still get some use, glass capsule too!
The 05 is the one I use for concentrâtes and large bong hits, it's the one I like the less cause it only works well for high temp and it's too long to charge.

PPN,
Top Bottom