Discontinued Inhalater XP

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
We take the stickers off anyhow lol. Taylor was suppose to hit me up as he was moving and stop by oh well. Hope his move went smoothly.

he was moving through your area??? that would be cool to meet him

mmenzie,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yes through going West. I guess he is already at his destination and away from all the crap where he was.

Dreamerr,

Edward Hyde

imo since they the possibility to order from them is limited, and the vast majority of their customers has bought their product through other websites (because their website was a joke) they should treat everyone the same and if someone was to be treated in a different way i think that the big population of customers should be satisfied first... I think the excuse with the sticker is just a funny excuse and if they have been waiting for a sticker to improve their marketing i have to say that their customer support and service until now ( at least for me that i am firts time customer) is worse than the customer service of the grocery shop near my house... In my opinion a multinational professional company that is supposed to be medical (wich means they have to work with people that need theiir device for their health) they shouldnt be playing the game of changing the dates every 2-3 days, and if they do (in the case that we are now) they should at least apology or give a certain date or make some coaxin or something.

If a company wants to be taken seriously they should at least be honest and precise with customers that pay a high price so that they can have a top product ( wich includes the whole parcel,product and service) otherwise if we wanted to be treated like second class customers there are a lot of products that would be "2nd or 3rd class" products but i think that even these companies would show more reliability more responsibility and more respect to their customers...

+ for the moment on their site on the order yours now button they have planet vape...so i suppose ordering from planet vape should be taken like ordering directly from them since their own site guides u to PV...

natural farmer

imo since they the possibility to order from them is limited, and the vast majority of their customers has bought their product through other websites (because their website was a joke) they should treat everyone the same and if someone was to be treated in a different way i think that the big population of customers should be satisfied first... I think the excuse with the sticker is just a funny excuse and if they have been waiting for a sticker to improve their marketing i have to say that their customer support and service until now ( at least for me that i am firts time customer) is worse than the customer service of the grocery shop near my house... In my opinion a multinational professional company that is supposed to be medical (wich means they have to work with people that need theiir device for their health) they shouldnt be playing the game of changing the dates every 2-3 days, and if they do (in the case that we are now) they should at least apology or give a certain date or make some coaxin or something.

If a company wants to be taken seriously they should at least be honest and precise with customers that pay a high price so that they can have a top product ( wich includes the whole parcel,product and service) otherwise if we wanted to be treated like second class customers there are a lot of products that would be "2nd or 3rd class" products but i think that even these companies would show more reliability more responsibility and more respect to their customers...

+ for the moment on their site on the order yours now button they have planet vape...so i suppose ordering from planet vape should be taken like ordering directly from them since their own site guides u to PV...

I really believe the sticker is a must for the product as many people will certainly prefer it like this but I also agree 100% that they should give some explanations about quantities and changing shipping dates as there are people who are ready to cancel their orders by now if not already and that is not nice for anybody. I also have preordered two XP's for friends from PV since 22/12 and waiting for an XP replacement for my faulty INH004 and if there was a possibility to get them without the stickers I feel I should be informed by PV or Pharmacor and not wait until all the stickers come from that supplier so my units can be manufactured... :2c: My friends have already told me they are seriously thinking of cancelling the following days... :( Too bad cause I also had two grinders coming with that order with reduced shipping and discount...
And I am pretty sure they are not multinational my friend... :lol: A few persons' company that ship internationally more likely... :) Hang in there!!! Any new toys in the mail to keep you while waiting? ;) :p

natural farmer,

Edward Hyde

I really believe the sticker is a must for the product as many people will certainly prefer it like this but I also agree 100% that they should give some explanations about quantities and changing shipping dates as there are people who are ready to cancel their orders by now if not already and that is not nice for anybody. I also have preordered two XP's for friends from PV since 22/12 and waiting for an XP replacement for my faulty INH004 and if there was a possibility to get them without the stickers I feel I should be informed by PV or Pharmacor and not wait until all the stickers come from that supplier so my units can be manufactured... :2c: My friends have already told me they are seriously thinking of cancelling the following days... :( Too bad cause I also had two grinders coming with that order with reduced shipping and discount...
And I am pretty sure they are not multinational my friend... :lol: A few persons' company that ship internationally more likely... :) Hang in there!!! Any new toys in the mail to keep you while waiting? ;) :p

since they want to ship international and ship to websites that ship international they should be professionals...I have to admit that the other person for wich i ordered the second xp also have concidered canceling the order and buying even the cera (since its the main competitor in his opinion) even though he has to pay double money but at least they are going to deliver and not joke arround with dates.Also i have to damit that while he keeps saying it it becomes everytime a bigger temptation...I hope pharmacor is going to make up for all this frustration from our part and all the confusion created from their part.

Edward Hyde,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
I am without vape for more than 3 months now... and I am borrowing Naturalfarmers' vapes one after the other (thank god he had one free of use untill now, cause he was testing FlashVape and Hotpot) but I personally dont give a fuck about the sticker... I allready have got a carbon fiber to replace it :)...that last delay(omg), I cant even type what I am thinking without getting ban here :p

Breath IN breath OUT Breath In smile!!! nirvana....

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
cera (since its the main competitor in his opinion) even though he has to pay double money but at least they are going to deliver and not joke arround with dates

LOL... did you read the Cera threads?? especially the one that got locked by the mods of this forum?? the cera just started shipping (and they are still delayed even though they are shipping a few) and for months they changed the dates. people were flipping out so bad they had to lock the thread and create a "jibberish" one. so these two companies are more alike when it comes to shipping at least. so to cancel here and order there MAY not help you or your friends either. just my :2c:

Edward Hyde

LOL... did you read the Cera threads?? especially the one that got locked by the mods of this forum?? the cera just started shipping (and they are still delayed even though they are shipping a few) and for months they changed the dates. people were flipping out so bad they had to lock the thread and create a "jibberish" one. so these two companies are more alike when it comes to shipping at least. so to cancel here and order there MAY not help you or your friends either. just my :2c:

I havent read anything about the cera because from the begining i chose the XP and i am still going with my descision, what u quoted is what my friend thinks...and still if its not the cera it will be another one...there are other good vapes in the market.The thing is i strongly believe the XP is really what i want and i think that after all when i get it in my hands its going to satisfy me (or anyone who ordered it) completely...the problem is with the customer service not the product.It would be wiser if instead of announcing shipping and not ship anything they waited till they got enough units to cover a big part of the demand and then announce that they started shipping.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I havent read anything about the cera because from the begining i chose the XP and i am still going with my descision, what u quoted is what my friend thinks...and still if its not the cera it will be another one...there are other good vapes in the market.The thing is i strongly believe the XP is really what i want and i think that after all when i get it in my hands its going to satisfy me (or anyone who ordered it) completely...the problem is with the customer service not the product.It would be wiser if instead of announcing shipping and not ship anything they waited till they got enough units to cover a big part of the demand and then announce that they started shipping.

I agree.. it seems they still seem to be ironing out some things but decided to push through nonetheless, a more agressive business tactic that sometimes leaves a bitter taste but i still think the Cera will be much better than the previous TET line, they managed to optimize their entire product line in a 3 heater line with the same body. That's impressive.

Still, i think there is enough difference between the Cera and the XP to justify having both. Or choose between one or the other according to your ideal usage.

vorrange,

JoeKickass

Still, i think there is enough difference between the Cera and the XP to justify having both. Or choose between one or the other according to your ideal usage.

Yeah I think the similarities are actually fewer than they look:

Sure they are both battery powered sticks that produce vapor from flowers, BUT
-The Inh is digitally controlled and therefore "sips" on it's battery and has solid, controllable temps
-The Cera is a coil of wire under a ceramic screen. It has to blast through battery power to heat the air, and then the hot air has to heat the flower. I've been seeing many unsatisfied reviews on the flower cera, green and yellow abv, etc.

With the cera, your money is going into a "diamond hard ceramic body" made in the USA
With the Inh, you money is going into auto temp control, and performance-oriented design

The Inh might not last forever, but if it's more potent than the Pax (:ko:!)... I really don't care. Take the mflb, sure mine still works but do I use it? Nope. The performance power of modern vapes has simply made it obsolete.

(obviously the oil cera is a diff story)

JoeKickass

I just don't see how peeling stickers are good for marketing?
Yeah I think really the nicest would be an aluminum shell. But it would probably make it $300

And if they really don't have stickers I can see why that would keep them from shipping.. maybe they changed the logo? That would be sweet if the logo was smaller and the number strip was the same as the body color

JoeKickass,

JoeKickass

The nicest would be no sticker, like the solo.
That's personal preference, I could see a nicely textured plastic like you're talking about, but I think annodized aluminum like the Pax would look nice and feel cool to the touch and be stronger.

I should try asking if I can buy one without a sticker..
Is this pharmacor's email? admin@inhalater.com

JoeKickass,

vape4life

Banned for life
I'm pretty sure they will send you one without. But no worries super easy to peel off and apparently stick back on

vape4life,

Edward Hyde

I'm pretty sure they will send you one without. But no worries super easy to peel off and apparently stick back on

since they say that the sticker is the problem and thats why they are not ready to ship then they should just ask whoever doesnt want the sticker and start shipping to them first...

but i am pretty sure the sticker is a sleazy excuse.

JoeKickass

Email sent.
I just don't see an advantage for them to lie about the stickers...

I mean the cera was held up by high-tech ceramic and titanium parts, I doubt INH wants to admit that some little stickers are slowing their big release..

I think they would want to talk about some last minute improvement or change, not just a missing part. Since they are saying something that makes them look at-fault, I'm inclined to think they're just admitting the truth.

I guess they could be hiding some big problem but the few XP's that shipped out seemed pretty good, and only minor changes to the INH004 so I'd be surprised if it was anything too serious

JoeKickass,
Reactions: 2clicker

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
since they say that the sticker is the problem and thats why they are not ready to ship then they should just ask whoever doesnt want the sticker and start shipping to them first...

If you are sure then present your evidence. If you are not then don't bring it up. As it stands, you're accusing them of lying.

pakalolo,

dibdab

Pharmacor is still working out some bugs with the XP, it has nothing to do with the sticker. I received my XP this past week and have had issues with it not turning on periodically. I sent an email to Pharmacor and was told that they were still running additional test's and debugging of the units after mine had been shipped, I was informed to keep my unit for another week or so and that they will send me a replacement when things are sorted out.

JoeKickass

Pharmacor is still working out some bugs with the XP, it has nothing to do with the sticker. I received my XP this past week and have had issues with it not turning on periodically. I sent an email to Pharmacor and was told that they were still running additional test's and debugging of the units after mine had been shipped, I was informed to keep my unit for another week or so and that they will send me a replacement when things are sorted out.

That makes a lot more sense, thanks for the info!

JoeKickass,
Reactions: dibdab

Sonics420

Sounds like bad news to me because im probably getting one of those xps. What other problems have u experienced?

Sonics420,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I thought the design and improvements were finalized months ago. I guess things change. I for sure am keeping my old one and not upgrading at this point.

Edward Hyde

If you are sure then present your evidence. If you are not then don't bring it up. As it stands, you're accusing them of lying.

Looks like dibdab clears a little bit things out...and yes if they are really saying that they are delaying that much because of a sticker i am accusing the of lying.If the problem is not the sticker and is a problem about the autoheating up periodicaly then its another thing wich i wouldnt call an excuse...but the sticker thing its not even something to discuss about in my opinion.

Edward Hyde,
Top Bottom