Discontinued Inhalater XP

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
mental note: never pre-order again

+ 1 !
I pre-ordered the Cera and the XP...... both refunds me !!! (cause I paid by Paypal and the 45 days warranty have ended) .... but I will order again the XP, not sure for the Cera !

LeTchen,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Waiting does suck, but if there is anything i've learned in the past 2 years, it's that this pretty much happens to every manufacturer!
Yep, I can certainly sympathicize. We face the same challenges in my business. There is always a battle between engineering, sales and marketing as to when we ship a product.

So I talked with Pharmacor this morning and because of these pressures they sent out some units to a few folks and have been working out the remaining kinks like the fitment of the capsule. They have a grip on this issue and it has been resolved and I believe they indicated they have all these issues resolved and have final units ready to start going out next week to retailers like PV.

They are going to make it right and I am still thrilled with the INH. Its the best all around vape I've ever owned. I even gave away 2 of my solo's (still have 2) I love it so much.

vape4life

Banned for life
Hey, what happened to Taylor from TheOtherSideVapes? Nothing lately and nothing about the XP on his site and 004 out of stock. Hope he's all good.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm keeping an eye on the XP release... hope you guys get them soon. :D I have to say, the INH 004 was the most thorough extraction I got from any of my portables. I may have been a little hasty letting mine go, but I was also thinking the newer XP might be worth a go, so I will be watching for reviews in the next few weeks.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, all my ABV from the solo on 7 could be run through the INH on the higher setting and I would get several thick vapor clouds... one of the things I was using the INH for the most when I had it, was to re-vape my ABV to conserve my greens. I miss that for sure.

I also noticed I don't see too many INH's in the classifieds... must be some pretty happy INH owners out there.

vape4life

Banned for life
Wow, the Solo on 7 can get herb near black though? At least it did for me when I used it with a water piece. Without the water, couldn't get the ABV as dark. Why do you think that the INH can extract further....is it due to more conduction? Higher temp?

My INH was a complete disaster and had every single problem right out of the box so it couldn't even be used. I'm hoping that all those issues are resolved (I can't believe they are having issues with sticking caps so close to launch?) but I still need to accept that polyimide. I just don't see a better portable for stealth, out and about, preloads, and value than this one.

vape4life,

Kaptan

Got my lesson with the miVape and now the INH004 XP. Companys should'nt tease and torment potential users like this!
I don't think they fall into the same category as the miVape has been delayed for over a year and half. XP is currently shipping directly from the manufacture.

Kaptan,
Reactions: CentiZen

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ru oh Ru...go back the other thread and read what I wrote about the IMPROVED capsules. Pharmacor didn't listen to us when they came out and we complained. First they made them way to big then reduced them a bit but they are still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to tight and no longer click in. We need the old capsules back. If I could buy the old ones I would. I had to send my back to PV cause they are useless. My originals are still fine. If I can figure out how to make a video I will show how easy it is to put in and remove the old ones but then all will be mad lol.

If you all call pharmacor again tell them to go back to the original capsules please. Somehow I think the improvement makes them break so we have to spend more money ugh. Now a new "improvement" please give me a break when the originals were perfect. They said some bs like better heat or whatever. I don't buy it.

Dreamerr,

Sonics420

I think I should have my XP by next friday [canada post 5-8 days], I'll post up a review/pics and a little comparison between the Pax/Solo/XP..

720a4c46.jpg

Sonics420,
Reactions: 2clicker

gosaints420

Yeah I know but guys that is next week, like LeTchan said:

Edit: hahaha I should check a calendar first next time, but if they're expecting them during the week,
2-11 is the monday after so I guess that makes sense..

The problem is they keep giving a date then when it gets close they change it. So we really have no idea if they will actually be shipping 2/11.

gosaints420,

PAZ

The problem is they keep giving a date then when it gets close they change it. So we really have no idea if they will actually be shipping 2/11.

They're waiting for their shipment from Pharmacor, and the rep from Pharmacor did say they're sending it next week so this time I don't see it being moved back again. Especially when you Pharmacor has been already shipped a few XP, so it's not like they're still having to work out kinks.

I'd be surprised if its pushed back again

PAZ,

Sonics420

Did you order directly from Pharmacor?
No I ordered it from a seller on eBay, he lives in Montreal and claimed to work 5 minutes away from Pharmacor, seems legit cause he sent me a tagged picture and also claims Simmy got one from his company also.

Anyone have experience with shipping times for Montreal to Seattle?

Sonics420,

2clicker

Observer
Hey, what happened to Taylor from TheOtherSideVapes? Nothing lately and nothing about the XP on his site and 004 out of stock. Hope he's all good.

i spoke with him yesterday via electronic mail. he has moved to another state and still getting settled in. he assured me that the other side vapes will indeed be carrying the XPs as soon as they are ready. his eta on his shipment was a few weeks. said he didnt want to mess with pre orders so he is waiting until they are in his hands.

i am sure he will be back on the forum soon answering questions. good guy that Taylor.

gosaints420

They're waiting for their shipment from Pharmacor, and the rep from Pharmacor did say they're sending it next week so this time I don't see it being moved back again. Especially when you Pharmacor has been already shipped a few XP, so it's not like they're still having to work out kinks.

I'd be surprised if its pushed back again

Yes, I wasn't talking about PV pushing the date back it's Pharmacor who is telling PV when they wil be getting there shipment and then Pharmacor keeps pushing there date back. It's already happened a couple of times so I can't trust there telling the truth this time. I hope so but wouldn't bet on it thats for sure.

gosaints420,

natural farmer

Pharmacor has already said they are delayed by the sticker's supplier... If they don't sort this out its natural that they cannot ship many units...

natural farmer,
Top Bottom