Discontinued Inhalater XP

mzzxd

Thank you all for fast answers , i stopped smoking 9 months ago . Now just vaping ejuice and i am happy , was thinking about getting the herc persei but not sure it will work with my Apv even its powerful up to 17 watts way more than a provari.
I know that vaporising herbs consumes more energy than eliquid. So after alot of reading i found about inh and looks like its for me )))

mzzxd,

JoeKickass

i have a feeling this thread will share the same fate as another locked thread :(
Nah don't worry, I think the cera thread v 1.0 was like 100 pages before someone even got one lol, we haven't even broken 10 yet and there are already quality reviews and info.
i'm pretty sure the inh works with any amount of material in the capsule.
Yeah that makes sense, what's the max fill on a capsule? More than 0.25g?

JoeKickass,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Wow, the Solo on 7 can get herb near black though? At least it did for me when I used it with a water piece. Without the water, couldn't get the ABV as dark. Why do you think that the INH can extract further....is it due to more conduction? Higher temp?

My INH was a complete disaster and had every single problem right out of the box so it couldn't even be used. I'm hoping that all those issues are resolved (I can't believe they are having issues with sticking caps so close to launch?) but I still need to accept that polyimide. I just don't see a better portable for stealth, out and about, preloads, and value than this one.

I have no idea why but it clearly does extract better than the solo. The INZH beats the solo hands down in every category except maybe initial flavor. The Solo delivers such concentrated flavor on the first few pulls.

I have to say the real benefit of the INH so far has been air flow. This thing can milk a tube far far better than the Solo and I hate to say it but starting to approach the cloud. There still is some restriction compared to something totally free like a cloud but its a big improvement over the original INH which was already better than the solo with glass. This XP using my TV WP adapter is a beast.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Ru oh Ru...go back the other thread and read what I wrote about the IMPROVED capsules. Pharmacor didn't listen to us when they came out and we complained. First they made them way to big then reduced them a bit but they are still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to tight and no longer click in. We need the old capsules back. If I could buy the old ones I would. I had to send my back to PV cause they are useless. My originals are still fine. If I can figure out how to make a video I will show how easy it is to put in and remove the old ones but then all will be mad lol.

If you all call pharmacor again tell them to go back to the original capsules please. Somehow I think the improvement makes them break so we have to spend more money ugh. Now a new "improvement" please give me a break when the originals were perfect. They said some bs like better heat or whatever. I don't buy it.

Please feel free to call Pharmacor and tell them yourself. Its very easy to pick up the phone and call the # on the website.

I believe they did listen and the final unit and capsules should be right.

meanwhile don't try to click the capsules into place. Actually using an old capsule is best as it's longer and wont snap in and get stuck.

They're waiting for their shipment from Pharmacor, and the rep from Pharmacor did say they're sending it next week so this time I don't see it being moved back again. Especially when you Pharmacor has been already shipped a few XP, so it's not like they're still having to work out kinks.

I'd be surprised if its pushed back again

They absolutely are still working out kinks. The XP I received is not a final unit.

and joe I can fit about .3 in a capsule

and yes I wish the capsules are expensive but then again the original capsule from 4 months ago still works fine after daily use. They are durable.

vape4life

Banned for life
I have no idea why but it clearly does extract better than the solo. The INZH beats the solo hands down in every category except maybe initial flavor. The Solo delivers such concentrated flavor on the first few pulls.

I have to say the real benefit of the INH so far has been air flow. This thing can milk a tube far far better than the Solo and I hate to say it but starting to approach the cloud. There still is some restriction compared to something totally free like a cloud but its a big improvement over the original INH which was already better than the solo with glass. This XP using my TV WP adapter is a beast.

That's quite subjective, I very much disagree. Not that it's approaching Cloud level, but that the INH "beats the solo hands down in every category" and that it can "milk a tube far far better than the Solo". That's not fair to say.

vape4life,

JoeKickass

That's quite subjective, I very much disagree. Not that it's approaching Cloud level, but that the INH "beats the solo hands down in every category" and that it can "milk a tube far far better than the Solo". That's not fair to say.

Well it's his opinion sure, but I'm guessing he was trying his best with both devices so it is fair "from his experience"

Does the solo produce more than your Inh004? Maybe his first line was about the new XP model?

JoeKickass,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

It is subjective and fair. I have owned both for many months and use them daily and the INH beats the solo hands down. no contest. I'm curious at to what you think the solo does better than the INH? maybe I'm forgetting something obvious.

and again I am stating the INH not the XP is much better than the Solo. The XP is better than the original INH is very very far ahead of solo.

Lets compare the check list:

1. warm up time - INH
2. Battery Life - INH
3. pass through while charging - INH
4. uses stanadard USB Charger - INH
5. takes more than 4 hours to charge (negative) - BOTH units
6. portability - INH
7. ease of cleaning - Tie
8. Flavor - Solo
9. capacity Large - INH
10. capacity to vape a small load - TIE (both work well).
11. long term cost - (both require buying stuff, stems or capsules).
12. use with concentrates - TIE
13. air flow - INH
14. extaction - INH
15. harsheness - Solo (The hot convected air from the INH is not as smooth as the solo).
16. Clouds - INH
17. Price - Solo is cheaper

I'm sure I missed some categoires here but of course its all subjective and its just my opinion but IMO the INH is a whole new generation of vaporizer. The Solo is still a great vape but technology moves forward and the INH pretty much out performs it in almost every category.

JoeKickass

15. harsheness - Solo (The hot convected air from the INH is not as smooth as the solo).
Is the inh/xp significantly harsh? How would you compare it to the TV Evo or a high power persei cart?

I find the flashvape is also a bit harsh because I heat and draw at the same time. I would say I feel it and occasionally it's uncomfortable but it's never irritated me enough that the heat made me cough. Is the inh/xp harsher than that?

JoeKickass,
Reactions: ataxian

vape4life

Banned for life
It is subjective and fair. I have owned both for many months and use them daily and the INH beats the solo hands down. no contest. I'm curious at to what you think the solo does better than the INH? maybe I'm forgetting something obvious.

and again I am stating the INH not the XP is much better than the Solo. The XP is better than the original INH is very very far ahead of solo.

Lets compare the check list:

1. warm up time - INH
2. Battery Life - INH
3. pass through while charging - INH
4. uses stanadard USB Charger - INH
5. takes more than 4 hours to charge (negative) - BOTH units
6. portability - INH
7. ease of cleaning - Tie
8. Flavor - Solo
9. capacity Large - INH
10. capacity to vape a small load - TIE (both work well).
11. long term cost - (both require buying stuff, stems or capsules).
12. use with concentrates - TIE
13. air flow - INH
14. extaction - INH
16. Clouds - INH
17. Price - Solo is cheaper

I'm sure I missed some categoires here but of course its all subjective and its just my opinion but IMO the INH is a whole new generation of vaporizer. The Solo is still a great vape but technology moves forward and the INH pretty much out performs it in almost every category.

Well right off the bat you contradicted yourself, because you said in EVERY category except one. Regardless, I honestly don't really care...I don't have loyalty to either product, and I forgot for a second that this was the Inhalater thread...so i'm being more devil's advocate than anything, but when you said the Inhalater blows the Solo out of the water, I just thought it was a little harsh and i'll address some of those points.

Build quality - Solo
Pass through while charging - Tie? The Solo with PA is cheaper than the Inhalater
Charging - Solo (Inhalater takes MUCH longer)
Cleaning - Solo (Those caps can be a bitch, and the static and shit clinging sucks)
Long term cost - Solo (Glass is forever if you're careful, those polymide caps break, etc just using the unit normally)
Clouds - Solo? Talk to Centizen about that one....the Solo has the heater mass, INH doesnt.

Sure the Inhalater has many advantages, but to me the bottom line is the build construction and GLASS. The Inhalater polyimide bowl ripped apart in mine and the capsules broke. Furthermore, you can't even compare the two vapes when one is SS/glass and the other is ALL Plastic!

Anyways, enjoy your XP's.....i'm outta here. PEACE!

OOPS edit - BURNT lips with the capsules unless you attach more plastic to it. Solo FTW nice cool glass on lips. Cheers!

PAZ

Well right off the bat you contradicted yourself, because you said in EVERY category except one. Regardless, I honestly don't really care...I don't have loyalty to either product, and I forgot for a second that this was the Inhalater thread...so i'm being more devil's advocate than anything, but when you said the Inhalater blows the Solo out of the water, I just thought it was a little harsh and i'll address some of those points.

Build quality - Solo
Pass through while charging - Tie? The Solo with PA is cheaper than the Inhalater
Cleaning - Solo (Those caps can be a bitch, and the static and shit clinging sucks)
Long term cost - Solo (Glass is forever if you're careful, those polymide caps break, etc just using the unit normally)
Clouds - Solo? Talk to Centizen about that one....the Solo has the heater mass, INH doesnt.

Sure the Inhalater has many advantages, but to me the bottom line is the build construction and GLASS. The Inhalater polyimide bowl ripped apart in mine and the capsules broke. Furthermore, you can't even compare the two vapes when one is SS/glass and the other is ALL Plastic!

OOPS edit - BURNT lips with the capsules unless you attach more plastic to it. Solo FTW nice cool glass on lips. Cheers!

Your post is clearly bias to the Solo. Whats wrong with him saying it blows the Solo out of the water, that's clearly his opinion. Actually, it's one of the more informative and objective opinion since he's owned both units, as opposed to many who just own either the INH or Solo and basing the rest on heresay. It's not like a research article where you expect everything to be facts. It's a forum.

Again, saying that you can't even compare the two vapes just because one is glass and one isn't shows more bias. Theres been plenty of users who said they're very close in taste, with Solo having a slight edge. Some people prefer the INH for taste, the majority likes the Solo. What's wrong with going against the grain?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Build quality - Solo

I'm sure the INHALALTOR is a nice vape.
However I have two SOLO's that kick ass! (MODIFIED)
Think modified sports car!
Flavor, Taste?
How much better can it be?
How high does one get?
How many vaporizers do you really need?
I have my tools for now.

Spend your money on TOP SHELF medicine.

Charging?
My SOLO's take minutes?

The bowl size is just right 14mm is enough!
I get so much exaction already at level 3 with flowers and level 4 with my KEIF cocktail.

GLASS STEMS (love them)!
Travel Tubes availble at:
http://www.planetvape.ca/travel-tube.html

Cost?
I rebuilt my SOLO's for $21.00.

Medicate the way you want.

Comparing the INHALATOR with the SOLO is like APPLES to ORANGES.
There different!

Whatever floats your boat!

vape4life

Banned for life
Your post is clearly bias to the Solo. Whats wrong with him saying it blows the Solo out of the water, that's clearly his opinion. Actually, it's one of the more informative and objective opinion since he's owned both units, as opposed to many who just own either the INH or Solo and basing the rest on heresay. It's not like a research article where you expect everything to be facts. It's a forum.

Again, saying that you can't even compare the two vapes just because one is glass and one isn't shows more bias. Theres been plenty of users who said they're very close in taste, with Solo having a slight edge. Some people prefer the INH for taste, the majority likes the Solo. What's wrong with going against the grain?

I've been blasted for stating opinion as fact, and that's what it sounded like to me. It's his opinion, there is NOTHING wrong with it, it's just discussion related to another vape and we're comparing contrasting, debating, etc. I understand it's a forum, you don't need to remind me of that.

I have bias for saying the same thing as others - that it's like comparing apples and oranges? The Inhalater is a TRUE portable, the Solo is more like a tiny portable home vape, definitely not as portable as the Inhalater.

The only bias I will admit is that the Inhalater fell apart and didn't work on delivery with many issues that others repeated. I know it's a newer product, so I will forgive any growing pains, but since it's my opinion I guess well the Solo can't even compare to the Inhalater it's that many light years ahead.

Comparing the INHALATOR with the SOLO is like APPLES to ORANGES.
There different!

I agree!

vape4life,
I own both units(not xp), and I feel taste and vapor bonging goes to solo, but the new upgrades to the xp are enticing and could catch up or surpass the solo in a WP, but flavor can't be changed. INH is a sweet pocket vape elsewhere the solo needs some mighty big pockets. I feel they are in 2 very different categories, but similarities are there. :2c:

havealight101,
Reactions: vape4life

JoeKickass

The Inhalater is a TRUE portable, the Solo is more like a tiny portable home vape, definitely not as portable as the Inhalater.
INH is a sweet pocket vape elsewhere the solo needs some mighty big pockets.
Yeah without a doubt they are different sizes/portabilities, but if the Inh or the XP is approaching the vape potency of the Solo that's a good achievement for a little vape! You can always compare vape potency but it does kind of depend on max bowl size..
The only bias I will admit is that the Inhalater fell apart and didn't work on delivery with many issues that others repeated.
Yeah I can see how that would taint your inh experience :( did they warranty it?

JoeKickass,
Reactions: vape4life

vape4life

Banned for life
They were going to...Greg at Pharmacor was great, but because there were multiple issues, I just assumed it was garbage and Taylor at the other side vapes was awesome and gave me the choice of replacement or refund. I went with the refund when Greg said there was no fix for the vape not working lol (faint rapid blinking light). Okay!

vape4life,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah without a doubt they are different sizes/portabilities, but if the Inh or the XP is approaching the vape potency of the Solo that's a good achievement for a little vape! You can always compare vape potency but it does kind of depend on max bowl size..

Yeah I can see how that would taint your inh experience :( did they warranty it?

Imagine?

ARIZER taking the SOLO and reducing the footprint by 30% narrower?
Function, Size, Flavor?

I hope their looking at the next level?

The XP with a few refinements would be hard to beat.
Get rid of the HASBRO materials and they might have something.

However for ARIZER they only need to reduce the diameter leaving the length alone.
Don't cut cost by low quality batteries.

ataxian,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I also use vinyl sticker from these guys. You can buy "sample packs" of 8x11 sheets of various colors and patterns. http://stores.ebay.com/Paper-Street...ml?_fsub=9&_sid=5882790&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

7b1d_12.JPG

jambandphan03,
Reactions: ataxian

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

Build quality - Solo

your confused. Solo does not support pass through while charging. There is a difference between having an adapter to run the unit and an adapter that can run and charge like the INH. This is simply not possible on the solo.

build quality- TIE (can't say one is more solid than the other).

I disagree cleaning the caps and the stems is both soak in ISO and clean with a Q-TIP. One is not harder than the other to clean.

Long Term Cost: Dunno. I have broken many solo stems and yet to break an INH capsule.

and again cloud production is clearly favors the INH especially with water. The INH produces bigger clouds with less effort (less restriction inhaling). Its closer than say comparing against a T1 which can't hang but the INH produces bigger with less effort. The XP takes it to the next level.

Sorry you feel you need to leave.

BTW: Joe, its not any worse or different than a TV vape. Its just with the Solo or PAX the hit is cooler I believe due to less convesction and more conduction. It does remind me of a TV T1 or even a Revo in this respect.

ru_frothi,
Reactions: PAZ

vape4life

Banned for life
I'm confused? lol Really, so what you need to use a separate tiny wall wart for charging, and a power supply for battery bypass...it's the price to pay for such a solid ceramic heat mass. It will retain heat more than the Inhalater's little wire coil. Build quality is a tie? Dude, sure the Solo had the flaking ceramic, but that's been solved over a year ago. My inhalater temp dial fell off! I think it was held with like a glue stick glue....peeling sticks (every single one of them), the temp dial (before falling off) would spin around and around and you would have no idea what temp you were on. Oh and then the polymide bowl fell apart, and then it just stopped working. Solo build quality vs Inhalater...it's not even close man, common SS vs. Plastic?

Anyways, let's just agree to disagree here, i'll shut up now. Like I said, enjoy. :)

vape4life,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I'm confused? lol Really, so what you need to use a separate tiny wall wart for charging, and a power supply for battery bypass...it's the price to pay for such a solid ceramic heat mass. It will retain heat more than the Inhalater's little wire coil. Build quality is a tie? Dude, sure the Solo had the flaking ceramic, but that's been solved over a year ago. My inhalater temp dial fell off! I think it was held with like a glue stick glue....peeling sticks (every single one of them), the temp dial (before falling off) would spin around and around and you would have no idea what temp you were on. Oh and then the polymide bowl fell apart, and then it just stopped working. Solo build quality vs Inhalater...it's not even close man, common SS vs. Plastic?

Anyways, let's just agree to disagree here, i'll shut up now. Like I said, enjoy. :)

Yes its a really nice to have one charger for using the unit, for pass through and its really nice its the same as my phone and many other devices lying around. Charging time is never an issue because I have USB chargers everywhere (home, work, auto, garage) so its easy to keep the unit topped off and even use the unit while topping it off. Something that's just not possible on the Solo.

I'm glad you love your solo. I remember very well when you bought and got rid of your Solo's and all the trash you talked about them in the solo thread. The criticism was often very just but its funny how times have changed and the solo is now your reference. Keep enjoying your Solo. I still enjoy mine I just enjoy the INH far more.

ru_frothi,
Top Bottom