Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

AtomicPB

This little thing got me interested since some time now ... so I just could not fight VAS and ordered (luckily the fiancee accepts this as a hobby of mine).

Really curious how the Fury2 performs. Hope international shipping is gonna be fast. :)

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Cant wait to order this. I didn't a review the OG Fury but will definitely cover the 2. I'm planning for a livestream review so you guys can ask questions and or demand I use in a certain way live. Whenever I get the Fury 2 expect an announcement about the stream about 3-5 days beforehand.

StonerSloth

cui bono?
Definitely ordering one of these! Looks like a real winner!

I won't be home till Friday - will order on Wed or so. Do these ship USPS Priority? from CA?

StonerSloth,

MikeG7265

Got mine ordered. Can't wait to try it. Iv e really enjoyed the first Fury. I ordered the Force last week for the extra capacity. These 2 have replaced my Pax3 in my rotation. I just use the Fury, Force, and my Grasshopper. Now I can get rid of that awful FireFly2. :lol::science:

MikeG7265,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
We wanted to thank all of you here on FC for an amazing release of our FURY 2. First day sales were incredible thanks to many of you!

We spent all day packaging and getting every single order shipped out today as planned...whew! :)

img-4715_orig.jpg

Enjoy your FURY 2 everyone!

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

elykpeace

exVASted
Took the plunge .. just returned my MV1 so I'm looking for a not so expensive portable. Judging by what everyone's saying I should be pleasantly surprised. Thanks @HealthyRips.com for your due diligence I hope to receive it by fri

Edit: @paytonpenn hey man I know your to thank too for the wpa/ conduction testing .. I remember when you first got the hippie rebel In April/may .. so Thanks for your input too.

I know this isn't a @Ed's TnT WS but it will be nice for the stealthy public use. cloud production looks good but we all know what ever you put into the device is what we get outta it.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Stop here to share how I'm pleased with this tiny vape. It offers some of the smoothiest clouds I ever experienced.... definitly a vape of choice when I'm not in good health and don't want to cough. It's so smooth I'm thinking there is something like voodoo behind it!

Like the water adaptater of the 2.0! I use a 14mm male stem to connect my Fury to the water tool and vape the load like a log vape.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Cannot go wrong with that Vape at that price point.
If just the battery would do a bit longer, but one has to sacrifice something for the small size. I use it daily if not vapcapping. I am tempted to order a Fury 2, just for the water piece adapter, the cap & to have one device as spare part...

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
It's so smooth I'm thinking there is something like voodoo behind it!

I'm sure many who read such praise think it's just hyperbole but the fact is, HR has achieved something with this vape that seems almost impossible in such a small unit but nevertheless, they did it! Had the Fury been available several years ago I would have saved a great deal of money since then! :bowdown:

cgod

Hi guys, this vaporizer looks really good! Just wanted to ask, i have a Crafty, Lotus SBJ and Milaana (naming the best tasting vapes) how does this compare in taste quality to the above with different strains?

cgod,

elykpeace

exVASted
I think you'll like it @elykpeace. It's one of the few I reach for around here when grabbing something for myself. And the size can't be beat!

Air restriction better then the cfv? Also another quality I like in Vapes is maitenence. I hope this thing doesn't produce too many Scooby snacks or get clogged easily. Mv1 was a PITA!!! Had to clean the cruicible lid of debris every couple hits or the avb came out uneven.

Cfv I had modified with an eq bucket over the top to keep it clean !

elykpeace,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Hi guys, this vaporizer looks really good! Just wanted to ask, i have a Crafty, Lotus SBJ and Milaana (naming the best tasting vapes) how does this compare in taste quality to the above with different strains?
I think you're going to want to wait until the end of the week when people get the Fury 2. In my opinion Fury 1 had a poor factory background flavor. I wouldn't even rate it in the top 20 of best tasting vapes out of the 60+ I've owned.

cgod

I think you're going to want to wait until the end of the week when people get the Fury 2. In my opinion Fury 1 had a poor factory background flavor. I wouldn't even rate it in the top 20 of best tasting vapes out of the 60+ I've owned.

Thanks Payton! Look foward to your next video

elykpeace

exVASted
Hi - we ship from CA - we have super fast shipping. Our US clients receive their orders within 2-3 days.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

I ordered thinking it was 2-3 priority USPS.. like piu... What is express mail? If I don't receive it by Friday it defeats the purpose of getting it ... So in that case I'll just send it back .. hoping it will make it ....

... Going out of town Friday after work and this was supposed to come with:| Express mail is not always fast @HealthyRips.com

elykpeace,
Top Bottom