Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

b0

Cloudy...
I don't know that I'd soak it in ISO until I knew for sure how the external finish might react...maybe @HealthyRips.com can give us some input there? But the unit doesn't accumulate "gunk" very quickly, that's a plus. And in terms of odor, I've found just swabbing with ISO works fairly well to eliminate much of that kind of "residue". :2c:

Well if it doesn't have any weird corners should be enough with a q-tip and iso. That's how I clean my CFV and glass mouthpiece and no problems! I only soak the metal screens.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
I don't know that I'd soak it in ISO until I knew for sure how the external finish might react...maybe @HealthyRips.com can give us some input there? But the unit doesn't accumulate "gunk" very quickly, that's a plus. And in terms of odor, I've found just swabbing with ISO works fairly well to eliminate much of that kind of "residue". :2c:

Hi All, Here is the recommended 'deep cleaning' of your FURY & FURY 2:

Deep Cleaning the FURY & FURY 2 - Recommended Every Week:
  1. Remove the mouthpiece.
  2. Empty the chamber.
  3. Remove the silicone O-ring & screen from the mouthpiece.
  4. Separate the O-ring from the screen and soak them both in ISO alcohol. After soaking - brush them using ISO alcohol - then rinse with water.
  5. Dampen a Q-tip with ISO alcohol and swipe out the chamber & glass mouthpiece. Repeat as necessary. Do NOT drip any ISO or any other liquids into the chamber.
  6. You can submerge the mouthpiece in ISO to clean it - but do not let it soak in the ISO.
  7. Do NOT submerge or soak the unit itself in ISO or any other liquid. This could damage the electronics.
  8. Put the screen back into the O-ring and then press them back onto the mouthpiece.
  9. Put the mouthpiece back onto the unit and turn the unit on for 2 minutes to ‘burn off’ any cleaning residue.
This cleaning will prevent layers of residue from building up - making your unit much easier to clean.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

b0

Cloudy...
Hi All, Here is the recommended 'deep cleaning' of your FURY & FURY 2:

Deep Cleaning the FURY & FURY 2 - Recommended Every Week:
  1. Remove the mouthpiece.
  2. Empty the chamber.
  3. Remove the silicone O-ring & screen from the mouthpiece.
  4. Separate the O-ring from the screen and soak them both in ISO alcohol. After soaking - brush them using ISO alcohol - then rinse with water.
  5. Dampen a Q-tip with ISO alcohol and swipe out the chamber & glass mouthpiece. Repeat as necessary. Do NOT drip any ISO or any other liquids into the chamber.
  6. You can submerge the mouthpiece in ISO to clean it - but do not let it soak in the ISO.
  7. Do NOT submerge or soak the unit itself in ISO or any other liquid. This could damage the electronics.
  8. Put the screen back into the O-ring and then press them back onto the mouthpiece.
  9. Put the mouthpiece back onto the unit and turn the unit on for 2 minutes to ‘burn off’ any cleaning residue.
This cleaning will prevent layers of residue from building up - making your unit much easier to clean.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Really looking forward to try the second version of your unit, thanks for your help :)

joint46go

OFFICIAL FURY 2 Announcement!

We want to thank all of you here of FC - we have listened to your ideas and suggestions for the original FURY and implemented everything we possibly could into the creation of the FURY 2.

Here is the list of the changes and additions to the FURY 2:
  • 3 clicks On/Off vs 5 click on the original FURY.
  • Stealth Mode - hold power button down for three seconds to turn Off/On the indicator light.
  • Although we use high-temp food-grade silicone seals on the original FURY and the FURY 2 - we changed the silicone and had our supplier cure it longer to ensure that there is no smell/taste to interfere with the pure taste of your herbs.
  • Wall Charger included as well as the USB Charging Cord.
  • Changed the foam in the packaging box to eliminate odors that could leach into the unit.
  • FURY Protective Cover included with the FURY 2. This cover eliminates odor, protects the OLED screen and keeps your mouthpiece clean.
  • Glass WPA (Water Pipe Adaptor) included with the FURY 2. Works on 10mm, 14mm and 18mm water pipes. Inspired by @paytonpenn.
FURY/FURY 2 Protective Cover:

fury-cover_orig.png

FURY/FURY 2 WPA (Water Pipe Adaptor):

img-4659_orig.jpg

We are right on schedule for the October 1st, 2017 release of the FURY 2.
Price with everything listed above included: $149 with Free Shipping (USA).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

I have disassembled the fury and inside there is only a small silicone seal where the clean air enters ... all the other silicon pieces are in the mouthpiece ....the inner silicone being not hot air I doubt it has any smell ... so buying the mouthpiece 2.0 solves the odor problems in fury 1?

Ps I do not have a fury but another rebrand but I'm interested in fury accessories is it possible to buy them separately?

joint46go,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @joint46go, Thank you for your questions! We resourced the best high-temp food-grade silicone seals that are available for the original FURY. However, for the FURY 2, we tested numerous food-grade silicone samples and chose the silicone that had no taste or smell and had them cure it longer to (hopefully) satisfy the most sensitive palates. Food-grade silicone is a non-toxic polymer mostly made from silica (sand). It can withstand heating up to 570F+ without leaching or off-gassing hazardous chemicals.

The FURY accessories are all available in our website store: FURY Protective Cover $20, FURY Glass WPA (coming Oct. 1) $20. We have all the replacement parts and Free Shipping on every order as well.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

sickmanfraud

Hi @joint46go, Thank you for your questions! We resourced the best high-temp food-grade silicone seals that are available for the original FURY. However, for the FURY 2, we tested numerous food-grade silicone samples and chose the silicone that had no taste or smell and had them cure it longer to (hopefully) satisfy the most sensitive palates. Food-grade silicone is a non-toxic polymer mostly made from silica (sand). It can withstand heating up to 570F+ without leaching or off-gassing hazardous chemicals.

The FURY accessories are all available in our website store: FURY Protective Cover $20, FURY Glass WPA (coming Oct. 1) $20. We have all the replacement parts and Free Shipping on every order as well.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

is the free shipping for the whole world?

sickmanfraud,

joint46go

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

And fury 2.0 mouthpiece is possible to buy ?

joint46go,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
@HealthyRips.com

Is the Fury2 MP shaped differently than the Fury1 MP in order to accommodate the WPA?

.EDIT: Ahhhh...I see it's listed as "Fury/Fury2" on the HR webpage....nevvvvermiiiind!

Last edited:
Fat Freddy,

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
Healthy Rips described the new fury in detail last Wednesday 9/10. Go back a page.
Having read feedback from multiple users on different forums, I think they’ve done a terrific job of prioritizing their modifications.

What do users say?

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@sickmanfraud yes you are correct - the glass WPA doubles perfectly as a longer glass mouthpiece. It has such a precision fit that you must heat up the FURY/FURY 2 in order for the WPA to slide perfectly into the chamber. This eliminates the need for a silicone seal - giving you an all glass vapor path.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Top Bottom