Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Hmm. Well that picture doesn't indicate anything new and it seems the next version will have to get the temp increase.

Also waiting for "the juicy details"... I must admit that I bought myself a Fenix Mini. I could not get the Fury here in Europe and do not like to explain to Customs Authorities what that device is for. Not wanting to start the whole discussion about possible differences again, but that little unit is really far from bad (rather: quite good) for the price point. I like it. Given that the Fury is said by Healthy Rips to be even better - I am looking forward to the news concerning V2.0. Maybe I overcome my Customs allergy for it... Who knows?

Mr. Me2

FURY 2 is almost here! We will have all the juicy details in the morning....but for now....check this out :)

fury-2-box_orig.png

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com
We're waiting....

Stop teasing us!!!

:popcorn:

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: AtomicPB

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
OFFICIAL FURY 2 Announcement!

We want to thank all of you here of FC - we have listened to your ideas and suggestions for the original FURY and implemented everything we possibly could into the creation of the FURY 2.

Here is the list of the changes and additions to the FURY 2:
  • 3 clicks On/Off vs 5 click on the original FURY.
  • Stealth Mode - hold power button down for three seconds to turn Off/On the indicator light.
  • Although we use high-temp food-grade silicone seals on the original FURY and the FURY 2 - we changed the silicone and had our supplier cure it longer to ensure that there is no smell/taste to interfere with the pure taste of your herbs.
  • Wall Charger included as well as the USB Charging Cord.
  • Changed the foam in the packaging box to eliminate odors that could leach into the unit.
  • FURY Protective Cover included with the FURY 2. This cover eliminates odor, protects the OLED screen and keeps your mouthpiece clean.
  • Glass WPA (Water Pipe Adaptor) included with the FURY 2. Works on 10mm, 14mm and 18mm water pipes. Inspired by @paytonpenn.
FURY/FURY 2 Protective Cover:

fury-cover_orig.png

FURY/FURY 2 WPA (Water Pipe Adaptor):

img-4659_orig.jpg

We are right on schedule for the October 1st, 2017 release of the FURY 2.
Price with everything listed above included: $149 with Free Shipping (USA).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Meach

Wp..full temp control..portable..check check and check..this will definitely be my next purchase
No major changes(cosmetically)..I love the form factor and adding a glass wp adapter and MP cover is awesome..
@HealthyRips.com any chance we see an unbreakable wp adapter?

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
OFFICIAL FURY 2 Announcement!

We want to thank all of you here of FC - we have listened to your ideas and suggestions for the original FURY and implemented everything we possibly could into the creation of the FURY 2.

Here is the list of the changes and additions to the FURY 2:
  • 3 clicks On/Off vs 5 click on the original FURY.
  • Stealth Mode - hold power button down for three seconds to turn Off/On the indicator light.
  • Although we use high-temp food-grade silicone seals on the original FURY and the FURY 2 - we changed the silicone and had our supplier cure it longer to ensure that there is no smell/taste to interfere with the pure taste of your herbs.
  • Wall Charger included as well as the USB Charging Cord.
  • Changed the foam in the packaging box to eliminate odors that could leach into the unit.
  • FURY Protective Cover included with the FURY 2. This cover eliminates odor, protects the OLED screen and keeps your mouthpiece clean.
  • Glass WPA (Water Pipe Adaptor) included with the FURY 2. Works on 10mm, 14mm and 18mm water pipes. Inspired by @paytonpenn.
FURY/FURY 2 Protective Cover:

fury-cover_orig.png

FURY/FURY 2 WPA (Water Pipe Adaptor):

img-4659_orig.jpg

We are right on schedule for the October 1st, 2017 release of the FURY 2.
Price with everything listed above included: $149 with Free Shipping (USA).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
I’m in! Let the count down to Oct 1st begin!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Wp..full temp control..portable..check check and check..this will definitely be my next purchase
No major changes(cosmetically)..I love the form factor and adding a glass wp adapter and MP cover is awesome..
@HealthyRips.com any chance we see an unbreakable wp adapter?
Hi Meach, we designed several wp adaptors and found this to be the cleanest and most effective. This is a very sturdy little WPA and will not break easily. If you break yours - just contact us and we will send you a replacement for $10 including shipping (with proof of breakage :)).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

mephisto

Just returned from Colorado and I took my Fury with me. Leaving from Phila., the tsa agent asked "What is this?". I had the vape openly displayed with my phone and ipod. I replied "It's a vaporizer....". She said "hmm", and then tried to slide it out of the tight pocket, gave up and then said "Ok, you are good to go."
Leaving Colorado, same drill. Except the tsa guy removed the vape, asked me if it was a vape. I replied that it was, he swabbed the outside, ran the sample, and returned the vape to its pocket.
So my advice for those wishing to travel DOMESTICALLY with the Fury is to buy a new mouthpiece for the flight out, then clean the mouthpiece as good as possible for the flight home. Even after a good wipedown with iso, the vape still had a profound stank to it. Anywho, its still my daily driver and I still think its the best convection portable out there. Thanks HR!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@HealthyRips.com

Loving the updates. It also looks like you have removed your large green logo from the side of the device... Is this so?

Thanks.
Yes - sorry we forgot to mention that we did not put the green logo on the FURY 2.
Here is the first look at the FURY 2:

fury-2_orig.png

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

C No Ego

looks more interesting all the time @HealthyRips.com ... your endeavors will be noticed in endocannabinoid systems everywhere! That WPA looks great too... Peace

C No Ego,

Mr. Me2

Can a Fury 1 owner weigh in?

What's the heat up time?
Easy maintenance?
How's the flavor (compared to the Crafty, gh, or pax)?
Can it be used as a one-and-done, or does material bake after heat up (I know this is a hybrid type...)?

This one is REALLY on my short list!

BOY do I wish that @HealthyRips.com had a Fury 2 new release super duper special for fc'ers (and I hope my wish is taken with love and doesn't violate any fc rules)

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
I own a number of vapes (see below) and I will unequivocally state, that at this price point, there are no other regulated portables that can compete with this unit! Of course, only time will tell in terms of its durability, but given its "feel" in one's hand I'm thinking this one is built to last!

Looking forward to the Fury 2 soon!

b0

Cloudy...
I own a number of vapes (see below) and I will unequivocally state, that at this price point, there are no other regulated portables that can compete with this unit! Of course, only time will tell in terms of its durability, but given its "feel" in one's hand I'm thinking this one is built to last!

Looking forward to the Fury 2 soon!

Hi @Fat Freddy, will like you to make you a couple of cuestions if you dont mind :science:

Just saw in your signature that you have a Swift Pro. How will you compare this 2? I always feel like with my CFV my meds are not fully extracted and that kind of bothers me and the battery isn't the greatest either. Is the draw as restricted? Thanks :rockon:

b0,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Hi @Fat Freddy, will like you to make you a couple of cuestions if you dont mind :science:

Just saw in your signature that you have a Swift Pro. How will you compare this 2? I always feel like with my CFV my meds are not fully extracted and that kind of bothers me and the battery isn't the greatest either. Is the draw as restricted? Thanks :rockon:

Well...my experience with FM's SP is that it is one of the few PURE convection portable vapes on the market. That being the case many of us may not be accustomed to its "idiosyncrasies", i.e., it seems to need a "forceful inhalation" as well as a heat setting higher than what many of us might typically use, e.g., 400+ degrees. And grind should be medium, not fine with fairly dry herb, loosely packed, like most convection vapes...and then you should be good to go. At the same time, there are those FC members who found the unit just wasn't what they wanted, but @PuffItUp took good care of them. And yeah, the battery time is fast to charge but fast to drain. PIU has it on sale for only $99!. Could there be a SP2 in the near offing?

The Fury, otoh, has little to no draw resistance and extracts thoroughly and evenly. Cool and smooth vapor without fail, from beginning to end of session. Easy maintenance and cleaning as well as loading and unloading your herb. And if you like clouds then you won't be disappointed!

At this price, particularly on the Fury 2, I don't think you can go wrong.

Hope that helps.

b0

Cloudy...
Well...my experience with FM's SP is that it is one of the few PURE convection portable vapes on the market. That being the case many of us may not be accustomed to its "idiosyncrasies", i.e., it seems to need a "forceful inhalation" as well as a heat setting higher than what many of us might typically use, e.g., 400+ degrees. And grind should be medium, not fine with fairly dry herb, loosely packed, like most convection vapes...and then you should be good to go. At the same time, there are those FC members who found the unit just wasn't what they wanted, but @PuffItUp took good care of them. And yeah, the battery time is fast to charge but fast to drain. PIU has it on sale for only $99!. Could there be a SP2 in the near offing?

The Fury, otoh, has little to no draw resistance and extracts thoroughly and evenly. Cool and smooth vapor without fail, from beginning to end of session. Easy maintenance and cleaning as well as loading and unloading your herb. And if you like clouds then you won't be disappointed!

At this price, particularly on the Fury 2, I don't think you can go wrong.

Hope that helps.

Thanks my friend, it really helps indeed. Boundless is coming with a new CFV and it's called Tera, I gues this will be the succesor of the SP aswell (both units work the same). Don't get me wrong, my CFV works amazingly well and I still use it everyday on my way back home after work and as you said usually always over 200ºC but I just wish it could go 15ºC-20ºC hotter.

But sorry for the offtopic, this is about the fury 2 and I really thing this little thing is a winner regarding price/size and most people seems to enjoy it so really thinking about adding it to my collection :D

It's amazing how they're listening to the comunity and improving as much as they can from what people is asking. Something as simple as that cover is always that I never understood why other companies don't do, most of the time I just leave my vapes in the pockets and hate to found the mouthpieces with devris inside.

One interesting point that you make is about the cleanibility, how you usually do it? I'm quite OCD about keaping my vapes cleans and like to just soak everything in ISO when possible cause I think it's the easiest. Is that possible with this unit? 1st of october is so close ...

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Thanks my friend, it really helps indeed. Boundless is coming with a new CFV and it's called Tera, I gues this will be the succesor of the SP aswell (both units work the same). Don't get me wrong, my CFV works amazingly well and I still use it everyday on my way back home after work and as you said usually always over 200ºC but I just wish it could go 15ºC-20ºC hotter.

But sorry for the offtopic, this is about the fury 2 and I really thing this little thing is a winner regarding price/size and most people seems to enjoy it so really thinking about adding it to my collection :D

It's amazing how they're listening to the comunity and improving as much as they can from what people is asking. Something as simple as that cover is always that I never understood why other companies don't do, most of the time I just leave my vapes in the pockets and hate to found the mouthpieces with devris inside.

One interesting point that you make is about the cleanibility, how you usually do it? I'm quite OCD about keaping my vapes cleans and like to just soak everything in ISO when possible cause I think it's the easiest. Is that possible with this unit? 1st of october is so close ...

I don't know that I'd soak it in ISO until I knew for sure how the external finish might react...maybe @HealthyRips.com can give us some input there? But the unit doesn't accumulate "gunk" very quickly, that's a plus. And in terms of odor, I've found just swabbing with ISO works fairly well to eliminate much of that kind of "residue". :2c:

Top Bottom