• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

elykpeace

exVASted
Love to see a comparison of the performance between the Fury 1 and 2.

FURY 2 vs Original FURY:

3 Clicks On/Off.
Stealth Mode - can turn off indicator light.
FURY Protective Cover included.
Glass WPA - (Water Pipe Adaptor) included.

Also the colors of the logo is black now

Edit: (preformance) i missed that ... Sorry I think they are the same internally besides the updated silicone..

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Fury2 waiting for me at my ups store box. Unfortunately, cannot drive to get it now, afternoon drinking got in the way.
ChbaTSO.jpg

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
The exterior of the mouthpiece is plastic. I can't speak to the air path. Maybe @HealthyRips.com can weigh in on that (I think they did earlier in this thread).
Hi - yes the outside of the mouthpiece is plastic - but the inside is glass with silicone seals. No vapor touches plastic :)

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
Ordered on Sunday. Arrived this afternoon. Two hour charge over. Second session.It is everything everybody says it is! Simply terrific. Have been fiddling around with all temperatures. I am currently on 430 and even after a second session there is great taste. Form factor is fantastic. In caps get off the fence

Teaming
Gardenerjeff

OyVape

I want to know how smelly it is in use? Cause you would have to take the cover off to use it, no?

OyVape,
Reactions: Summer

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
So just had my first session with this little guy.
I need to give a caveat to my first impressions: I haven’t vaped in 3 days and I had a few glasses of wine before testing... so potency may be off.
Love the feel of this guy. Much smaller than I was expecting (although also, slightly wider that I expected)
After following the @HealthyRips.com email of tips to use, I let it burn offf once before using. I noticed no smell or taste from burn off.
I did one small session (4 draws) of their suggested first temp of 355 F. I usually start around 385 F because I like clouds, so wasn’t expecting any.
I didn’t Time the heat up, but it went really fast. And I only waited about 5ish seconds after it hit temp before taking first hit.
Surprisingly. I got some decent clouds. Wasn’t expecting that.
Air resistance? Very, very little. Just the right amount.
Cool? Absolutely.
Taste. Taste was, in my opinion very respectable. Almost neutral. As in, I didn’t really taste much flowers but I also didn’t taste anything else other than aiir. No silicone, no plastic, no burnt, no nothing, I actually am saying that as a positive, if it isn’t coming across that way. I will need to keep going to see how long the neutral flavor will last. But about 15 minutes later, the aftertaste was pure flowers, which isn’t always the case with other vapes.
First impression: LOVE

Here are a few pics.
cEpmzpj.jpg

The last two are with Crafty, Fury 2, Flowermate Pro for scale.
https://imgur.com/gallery/durYv

Potency: Feeling it.

Modnote: Edited to display first image

Last edited by a moderator:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Jill NYC, since the 1st time trying this you were under a different influence ;), will you please post an update as to your thoughts after a successive use. Does the unit get hot? How many hits are you getting per bowl? If you have the Fury 1, can you compare the feel in your palm as the Fury 1 is slimmer. Oh, and please re-asess the flavor of the flower.

TIA!

Last edited:
Summer,

Mr. Me2

I haven't seen anything that says the fury 1&2 are different sizes, they look to be the same size since they both use the same mouthpiece. Am I missing something?
I think they are the same size, but I only have the 2.

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Summer

Oogendoogan

Got my fury 2 today. Gonna keep my initial opinion short because I've only used the vape for 2 bowls but I can say I am liking it so far.

The first fury was unusable for me without extensive cleaning and soaking of silicon parts. I guess I'm sensitive to silicon, but I loved the function. The fury 2 does not have the silicon taste of the fury 1. There is a "new car smell" present and even a slight taste noticed on my first 2 chambers, one with the normal MP one with the wpa. The taste seems to be from the airpath but it's not very strong, I've noticed the same taste with many other plastic vapes when used out of the box. The function and clouds were great for the first few sessions; as good as the first fury at least. Fast heat up, good clouds.

This is a video from my third chamber. On this one the " new car smell" was pretty much not noticeable and I picked up some very good flavor that I had not experienced from any of the furys yet. This is just a small pack, maybe .05 of some royal kush in the chamber. There was one smaller hit left. Temp was 410. Abv came out medium brown.

I will be back with some more videos and a review soon. Just wanted to post some first impressions. I'm hoping with a few more sessions this new car smell will be gone. The clouds and function seem to be great so far.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Stay vaped :leaf:

Peace :peace:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Okay, so for my first full bowl, (some of this is also mentioned in previous post) I had 4 draws at 355F with nice clouds, neutral, pleasant taste and a clean, solid buzz.
A little later, I set it at 385F and had about 15 hits over two sessions. Clouds were very good, taste was not great, but just the normal flavor you get after the flavor goes. Nothing offensive, but also not flowery at all.
Today, I finished off the bowl at 430F. I had about 5 hits with decent clouds and then another 3ish that were whispy. I turned it off with about a minute left of the session.
The battery gauge went down two bars in those (almost) 4 full runtime sessions. So, not sure the battery life is going to be great. Time will tell.
I always have a hard time distinguishing colors in ABV pics, but some may find an AVP pic helpful. I think the AVB looks great. Dark brown and some a little more chocolaty. No not 100% even, but pretty damned good, with no combustion, for sure.
Qy6u0tH.jpg

(Argh, I can never get my images to display!)

A few other things I have also noticed in my short relationship:
The air holes make a decent amount of noise. That may be annoying to some. But it works. The vapor feels very cool. I don’t think I’ve coughed once since using it, while definitely getting powerful hits.
@Summer asked if it ran hot and I haven’t noticed it feeling especially warm. Not even by my mouth which touches a really short mp, so that is great. But I have only had one back-to-back session, so too early to tell.

Modnote: Edited to display image
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-to-post-pictures.155/

Last edited by a moderator:

Vape Dr.

@Cjisohsocool I have had SOLOs and AIRs and IMO they both function the same as the F2 with the WPA, and very similar to log vapes.

The FURY 2 is way more convenient IMO because of the fast heat up, small size, good battery life, efficiency with the WPA, or you can put the stock mouthpiece on and you have a great session vape.

I loved everything about the original except I noticed a silicone taste. I am very happy to say @HealthyRips.com upgraded the silicone with no taste. Thanks Teece, well done.

Here is a quick first time use of the FURY 2 with the WPA low temp through a single matrix for you all.

Last edited:

little maggie

I hate this thread. Especially because I thought my VAS was cured. I love my tubo and MVT but have been mainly using my vapor brothers. I Absolutely do not need another portable. On the other hand- well there is no other hand I guess. I'm sure it's already posted but what size is the water adapter -18 or 14? Also both the 1 and 2 are for sale. Is the 2 that significant an improvement?

Top Bottom