Flowerpot Showerhead glass bowl from Ehle

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Just got Mail from Ehle...my Ashcatcher is rdy and so is the smaller bowl :)

2s77wqw.jpg

Hope to have it in hand by the end of the week to get started with it on weekend :D

Last edited:

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Soooo, i recieved a biig parcel from Ehle today (they get bigger every time lol) but for you mates the smallest part of all shall be the most interesting :D :D

I just post a small sneak preview now because i just had it a few hours and already pretty stoned :D

Here is a comparison of the bowls i have for your reference,
on the left the first custom bowl which is 23mm to the screen, second one is the Adjusta Bowl, third the new one with 11mm to the screen and finally the OG female Ti bowl.

dyob54.jpg

Here a pic of both custom bowls from the top, the new screen is a bit less restrictiv so i like it better bcs im still using metals screens, if u want a glass only path the version with more bars may be better although its still to messy for my liking :)

33jk0v4.jpg

Here one snap from the bowl resting on the SH..as you can see it does not touch the handle while sitting on it, i can also say that i did not have any problem with a warm or even hot handle yet :)

fk04lf.jpg

For now i am VERY satisfied with it, doesnt touch the handle and i alrdy did loads from .05-.1 (my usual daily size) and that works GREAT, even extraction all around and i was able to dial down temp again which also makes the vapor smoother..i will do side by side testing of my glass bowls soon but not now :D :D

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
For now we´re still in the "engineering" process :D :D

What i alrdy can say is different tools for different needs, i can everybody just advise to do as much testing with
ur existing rigs/drop downs/ash catchers as possible...it is astonishing what impact such small changes (add/toss) sometimes do :)

I have to say that till now i didnt swap back to my deeper male bowl as the smaller on fits my needs waaay better,
i have about 10mm to the (ss) screen and that is plenty of room even for bigger loads then i can take :)

From pictures it does look very low but in RL it is deeper then the OG female bowl, will try to do some A/B comparison today or tomorrow ;)

Edit.

In theory you can buy anytime, just drop Ehle a mail and include a pic :)

Last edited:

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
So i did a bit of A/B comparison today and i want to share my experience :)

Differences are rly in the detail and as i found out for me a way bigger impact is if i i.e. use my setup with or without ashcatcher lol :)
..so take everything u read as what it is, just my POV :)

In the first comparison i tried a bowl with one shovel full of the NV Loading Tool (3086) which is my go-to dose during the day.
SH Temp is 550-570°F (SH, NOT PID)

Here´s a pic of the ABV:

10i5pq0.jpg

As u see the extraction on the left is better...even if its too brown for someone u can always turn your PID down that
is even smoother and tastier. With the deeper bowl u can clearly see and expect the vapor doesnt get as dense as of the smaller bowl.
Drawing time was pretty the same but for me the feeling is better on the small one, guess thats bcs of the denser vapor / better extraction @ the same inhale effort.

For daily usage i feel the smaller one will work better because of the better extraction on smaller doses, the big one really works more like a party bowl...you can def. have fun with it if u turn up ur PID a bit and hit bigger bowls or watch ur goods get roasted.

Here i just made (for science sake) the weekend bowl comparo (3 Loading tools herb each) :D :D :D

2zzoynk.jpg

That´s about the max what the smaller bowl takes....and that´s enuf...that thing extracts/hits like a freight train and has instant dense vapor till the end...wonderful i looove it and for me perfect ABV after one hit :D

With the deeper bowl it takes a bit longer to archieve maximum denseness of the vapor (climax :D) and i run out of breath before i can rly quit the bowl, u can see still a bit greenish so prob. in rl i would´ve steered but i dont rly like that...tast "sux" on scnd draw :D

At the end differences are not that BIG and have also to do with personal preference..hence most peops here prefer 14mm instead of my 18 :D ..you can def. get both rlly good to work and as also as said..a drop down more/less or a catcher can change the game way beyond IMO :)

Maybe more people can share their insight if the 10 pcs @Dubmonkey ordered arrive, it rly works great toono worries :). For my part the smaller one it is, works better for me (in my setup) and i like handling with it..rly sent my OG female Ti bowl to rest so for me it def. has payed off :D

Last edited:

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
I would take 2 of the smaller bowls, I have 18mm glass.

graydeh1,
Reactions: Hogni

LabPong

So i did a bit of A/B comparison today and i want to share my experience :)

Differences are rly in the detail and as i found out for me a way bigger impact is if i i.e. use my setup with or without ashcatcher lol :)
..so take everything u read as what it is, just my POV :)

In the first comparison i tried a bowl with one shovel full of the NV Loading Tool (3086) which is my go-to dose during the day.
SH Temp is 550-570°F (SH, NOT PID)

Here´s a pic of the ABV:

10i5pq0.jpg

As u see the extraction on the left is better...even if its too brown for someone u can always turn your PID down that
is even smoother and tastier. With the deeper bowl u can clearly see and expect the vapor doesnt get as dense as of the smaller bowl.
Drawing time was pretty the same but for me the feeling is better on the small one, guess thats bcs of the denser vapor / better extraction @ the same inhale effort.

For daily usage i feel the smaller one will work better because of the better extraction on smaller doses, the big one really works more like a party bowl...you can def. have fun with it if u turn up ur PID a bit and hit bigger bowls or watch ur goods get roasted.

Here i just made (for science sake) the weekend bowl comparo (3 Loading tools herb each) :D :D :D

2zzoynk.jpg

That´s about the max what the smaller bowl takes....and that´s enuf...that thing extracts/hits like a freight train and has instant dense vapor till the end...wonderful i looove it and for me perfect ABV after one hit :D

With the deeper bowl it takes a bit longer to archieve maximum denseness of the vapor (climax :D) and i run out of breath before i can rly quit the bowl, u can see still a bit greenish so prob. in rl i would´ve steered but i dont rly like that...tast "sux" on scnd draw :D

At the end differences are not that BIG and have also to do with personal preference..hence most peops here prefer 14mm instead of my 18 :D ..you can def. get both rlly good to work and as also as said..a drop down more/less or a catcher can change the game way beyond IMO :)

Maybe more people can share their insight if the 10 pcs @Dubmonkey ordered arrive, it rly works great toono worries :). For my part the smaller one it is, works better for me (in my setup) and i like handling with it..rly sent my OG female Ti bowl to rest so for me it def. has payed off :D

On the 14mm male one....what is the OD at the top? Also what is the screen depth from top on that one?

Thanks,

LabPong,

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Last edited:

LabPong

Oh....gosh I missed that.....so visible too...my fault.

If I had the option to get one of these....I would make it about 17-18mm from screen top to bowl top.
Then use the 4 point glass screen with hold in middle. Then it would be just what I want.

Thanks for bringing all this info to the forum gunmetalshark!

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Your are welcome, i think it would be best to get all input together on what would be favored by most and
then go for one bowl size...joint adapters are easy available and creating more different pieces in an oversea GB just makes things
even more complicated i think..but thats just my 0.02$... :)

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
bdiCQ6JTsMmL1-Xxwm4rUT2vbYnrUMf60uJRrzQIS4qJPxOIEETrAFNqnHbEnL6NghmweX7xOtdz_kTBOvYMW6yHLirLn9kK6hB7okUdHMFzl755irEv9PujOLFU-_n9r0ubhOC0d_tuWYkXKjcaw8b-j5uxshwEVTFuVneBixIEMGvwfsXWVyiZlrmoStHS_cqMod1kFyqKGGh10hXBrwWUNi0fAnvLBYIq9t0b2rqumSgeBEa5b384sU1UeliPkRBZR12nLu0B07Vw8WINCf5-_YJdBXhdlFgkWpmkV0taG8XPnui_0TFyX4z71n_du8XpXas3aO4QCx8Vcu-FBFfsZTc1MX9jwjYqzdCA89bkpcofpVGfMRo45FVldqlxFxPghV5DNe4oAD6jjwjuc8s6U53RCyeUQOQYc3l0Nkx1g90PK5FoW0KmAE3mrXA_f5QRNwrNNidvBeIQmSKiotiI7vCXC4xGnpG6S3b7AaazjGIrkYDiWZHDIeXe1V-50R0gOzKZ2aIWSJiLK_Rttynyg4qsLof5fuUCBNxphf1bKnlFUxtlkI1Y53AJ-kJKIDHkAkgW9aKl_YydD0OunvsVVhHatm5jFN30gzM=w900-h675-no

wUOAoZF-patmVRbaJcAPsGDU7zjdrga0ba4qhqCE9F8ByD50ZZvCi2llBjLJdUT2GnWe8Aq0QizcF1no6qeRmyPwa0AOPuHHle-dgxcAjFezgsxjZQd0NW63oumXxOAbPZEIhmstWsdtoGJRHCLIe6Lw4NXwVTu0Qm3kqAumI70LuzTbz_vLqcvKAxoDtBBWrJ98xLAUucUbAwYEiZOZStmer5u4ZsyO-Yf2oDdF7156mbubwMXYCoDJKBuG5jFQTltAJbe02YVvHXkTX6-B38lEsmnzoW4pIkqbt4qaKZoJdpM26KwMVAjQs7wnSkZkL0kjAlolWxd5XieVMSB0FOMrhR0EaqU30l5KMFfV6xzMpKtBkCUOIQzQdSjkzKRKlFW8MBNQfeKGuXcHCz2h5bpJHyv8I6Wymak-S0CcZ_l5Ltx0wfzlpAMAcN10pNTnkAfDNHRU6PpPxa4mCbUGtfNn61rD4efTwmYx6riI8N4-K1mINgykcnd8ABEUNWgvJ944-RybFmnF4Dwv20k2QHfeJyIFnAW4EqwVDqkMgEao9Zj9o08rajX7dsRTQQGKzArwMMekVxxqPB0lmj41aWNxis64NidBroDWECc=w900-h675-no

These are the glass bowls i have been using. I just bought 3 more today from the store that fit the Flowerpot. Some are just too lose or too tight and wont fit. The store owner says they are China glass but wont tell me who he orders from online as i have already bought 10 of these.

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
They look pretty fine aswell, i like the handle design..depth also seelms pretty good somewhere between the 2 i have and what @LabPong would prefer :D
At first i didnt like the bottleneck down to the joint but then realized thats due to 14mm.

Nice option for you State´s side guys, is there an opportunity to buy them online @ ur dealer ?

edit.
I also like your SoL rig, did you ever try adding a ashcatcher ? A Mobius Matrix one i.E. would fit pretty fine and i would love to hear your thoughts about it :D :D :D

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
It's china glass. That's all the owner would tell me. It's probably like $2 for him. But he sells them for like 13 and 15 plus tax.

I only use these now. I got 3 more instead of a shovelhead as I keep breaking the handles.

I wouldn't mind more volume for vape to build. I'll look into one as I am always looking for ways to change my Vape experience. I'll keep you posted.

btka

The bowls like i have could be made anytime, i dont know how @btka wants to go on since he´s
the one how would organize things..i am just sharing my experiences :)
ok thought as far as it is already available at ehle and some members already ordered to usa there is no further need to organize something...

but there is some new things in my mind and planning as I talked to my local glass blower (not ehle)... will anounce in 1 to 4 weeks.... for example a microdosing glass bowl...

Top Bottom