Flowerpot Showerhead glass bowl from Ehle

Justpassedu

Hey all , New Glass bowls for the FlowerPot are all ready that I had posted about a few weeks ago. Two options , one that will ship from the U.S. for a drop more money and One that will ship from China for a bit cheaper. I vouch for the seller as I have purchased direct from them from China on Dhgate a few times with no issues.

U.S. Shipping 14mm Glass Bowl ( $25) : https://www.ebay.com/itm/253670318393

China Shipping ( $16) : https://www.ebay.com/itm/253670290774

I personally do not have it in my hands yet but a friend of mine does who I trust greatly. The glass is thick and they work well. I should have one in my hands shortly and will post some info when I do.

grokit

well-worn member
Hey all , New Glass bowls for the FlowerPot are all ready that I had posted about a few weeks ago. Two options , one that will ship from the U.S. for a drop more money and One that will ship from China for a bit cheaper. I vouch for the seller as I have purchased direct from them from China on Dhgate a few times with no issues.

I personally do not have it in my hands yet but a friend of mine does who I trust greatly. The glass is thick and they work well. I should have one in my hands shortly and will post some info when I do.
Just to confirm, this fits the original flowerpot?

biohacker

Nice to see so many glass bowl options coming out. IMO NewVape dropped the ball on this, they should of offered a glass bowl option long ago.

Agreed, they should have teamed up with a blower. Are there any negatives to using the glass bowl vs ti other than the obvious (breakage)? I swore I read something in the FP thread about the glass bowl not vaping as well in some regard? Or was there an air leak?

biohacker,
Reactions: ataxian

Likes2vape

Agreed, they should have teamed up with a blower. Are there any negatives to using the glass bowl vs ti other than the obvious (breakage)? I swore I read something in the FP thread about the glass bowl not vaping as well in some regard? Or was there an air leak?
I haven’t found any negatives using a glass bowl. I think the one that is not vaping good probably isn’t sealing good and has an air leak. I have the divine tribe 14mm glass adapter and I have to push the head down to get a good seal with it.

Likes2vape,
Reactions: biohacker

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
For those of you in the SoCal area looking for a cheap glass bowl for the flowerpots. More so in the Orange County area, Smokees Smoke Shop in Santa Ana, Huntington Beach and Newport Beach is stocking glass bowls that will fit the flowerpot Showerhead and Wrap Around. Google search for address. They do NOT ship. I would bring the coil nut to find the best fitting bowl.

Price is $9.99 plus tax and available in mainly clear with multiple colors options for screen and handle. White, black, blue and green. There is also clear. The only size that fits is 14mm Male.

This is an old pic but gives you an idea of what it looks like.
J1O9S9wYfIiSMrSS-7FpW5tqSsR8IfbYepBPCw1eDOGYl2zwsBdJOGih81ESqJgRjReZz3m48AXbF6JgUbbagkmKgiQo3bESfDt_hOb9cwpUlvNp1TEaz_m8wEAjuP2WTmwANtO-ZrSjZlc5N9asoxcseYrkvBCGcX0P2xiHHBjGXHczz8Ys8oZHvU_hTLDvqW4yxPZ15Ls_dXo-Z2O5IVxmqbb-QVRNsbToQXxaLqWzi4koVS2XW0UC6H-zSJBgIcX1Wb_O1M2zuKuR9HniyZI4R_GDg_oe1KTUv0RY7YHV3Gw1fzyJlHgWkn6HFcxWzyp17X10Jg9HGzH0kBdpoBz63w5RCNN5lpjdqJA7AeAZfzOGM3zmygHUVHbAvBoXSCRdBSXDpjzd2uhLwMNcVJ1MbqxsZLvtvRPGPRlqiUsHnlqdqoGcG2MgWBnxA0z3zu1MRF0qbS7FBP1d5_qYwMrobvwL5OpQv95kZ7Ujuq9HKzvFRMkIYTyiaYM0JP5el-zDgIWOwvCdgtrzvHfERjHUhoYXn3qLc2V4ZSt1ubqm8-mKMx8NVra1vylJ2nGAsdBILvnGHH3wBBOdOQ4GbhB1z7TGpgwfnvcCystFYnWZjN3GqB-D9IQgilTd0lTJLphnWEod82ihXJQOutZIRQYCsWkoKUyp=w1314-h986-no

TZ54P7b1Qq-XScN_gBUaQo6_8mDYiyQIR54Iu0iJjDE89vLa5vurp69dLLEW4cpTbNTP1O6w2GR8uKJh_zizBWQ8QdDPPUdo6hglk_iDxNTVDIEpJHXLRGXtWYXj3VKDvE--56Ib1OnDuhD3XhfvtnBT2PDrFpSUSTnKZP2SUxgbrv07C8gvXGAs4kO5HHqDlyzdC-sFbBwe1FOnxm4DSEvFo4EUuKyY65s_KeEpLWvqAhJ6NdKefmRIi9eSM-dqJjcKTqEyXnsC6hdcPsfflbpd9oMUQF-afrfXsOplAV92af4yGW_EYb-xvsxHUkixnO8S7b4CGm6lXDmdQhWGkDC9Tn3BPjJO-rCUOXH5Hpwu3kyXn5_UK0R7tHdoJETxDPZMrJswcRadgUZQEr_gaW-bnF9JkNS54mgFJjGZ_dfYuyUV1Jl53VeF_UdHKim2XQGFRUlyseLRb7wdRQ50QXlciqazzdTSuvWiMQZViDAtNwBlTqdgILGB9vpYVXv61fM0BDRfR4GQc4KHciCvR19LUd16TDK7hH1otiUDGyzMg7jcFdaRWy8hb65w42eIbj8Z9ZPtbrJR-_zi6idYk3iKG9Szq8vEMDNzc6Rm6L4GXqO9B1-wERDuyygQFAFSLveBeOH9h1MkMp6sbuntK0XjfG3l5U21=w1314-h986-no
kFeeu11OIDU7xGAqiit0WVlsMPzeAhrcdjeDuuMOpBOrwytURchGI_GAIuGuGoi4DutqL7Zhql6ITuJoJVfmSnC-15lZtZ9V5z-A8BkLBReo_VMEKwSleFhn_aLL4awMduhgvZ9OIrgrnqthCH9spirmWDK_d8-hVRKXBbtDisL2GZNoS0QYysxFQrJ77pnjRwphSvHLgfDeGZYQ1QNcUU2d6DOkKuE_ywDHDY3TTP064a2_4o3HGzkbJQKCd_LkfUT30PXytIfiQ2TpiSE_RHRLEvM032w2-tQPJWolYhvouYU9YmK9AIgFinUGO-3XNl_gw77vathyATuzNFKqCbC4OcfauU1YCLG1EVIj_WSyhFdMynogaoINiabUfx1Ne8Kix9MLIJJqSu7rzvJxMsiBQKVW6JdTGJDk4iQilqbZSvGQwyOaK7gSsiNpsh8gq53c89zYI_PJTPS4xVTBeO_ph6GRVcT6B4n2EjgrZdj14lGoTwWCoBUuj5o4u-tGhA3JhJKGzzOE95DJHLeK9wcnmecB0FNPuD52R793kVPBJ9lkhYA_aBMLy_gKXzO_oj9Suk-ScXaEuyoxIT-J-Y-LlSt3Pot5OW6epHJxoYFEaajgZlwpBthC5xzzHgpJkt71X4_ssaXvQdzx6eyq3iqf-p-Inr6a=w571-h985-no

2AJ6_m1S0Aef_0R9360JFgkUUJeNhgOtnqoaCBjxnCUyB4SHhShVp6VHq6aL2G3g00eG5y2jTwnUa4C2l0NdvTkv2wwCU-k-R2-iv1iOzkdVSMTVWEWcZ9fBjhqfaIzUjQaD0gxMNd8Eovf2ogeUvNWJ_W5RJFCZ205YolobUt6WV4BLGMKBK_W56koxDcjOAuOdMoxoGmvbfj1GLpD8W0eULd35nAuVWV3wLdT9WBWgYTt7nGkl3wvc4BXuKav216DzIcmH-WTqEv__dLPoXSuKv7Q03_8QH80SJZLJTcAUeIBAaqlnxl69ELONOxudjGYfourqhKkfmUlO0oLbtp-pDuHcSz4qTpdMizUHxYcTpHe8doK4zBrYjdu8Td1e0ieq_ps1qCPS4R9vDPZC3AgzQfPADyHodtKhI6CZ2fYLE5Rjjqh9MAJQI5YsL8eZ-zuLJPoZ2sRuQuoBMfnCKX3m9Y3qR0fVVZZCwsYKDO0gHIJM4vJZRPJczS9yAI4ljdOgPEuB_mQVnzQFkSuwInwxaJ6fmnYqPV3bwBLOcrQXZGHgY5CE-DmQjUgXAHa6t4pJJQK_psohb2ixt0Q0JjXrigx7cE7uBsLzyMk5voMSchDHzPMUm2DY6DXYCt-sbQmS9z37Etcx2X-VPaBxvOwbMZRATEvl=w571-h985-no

qrnqXWVoZZ0DRZ-wFLwCLGni1pLIdzNANST7ZmfJEBCiqyA_sZ5nrD24YhgyfkmqT33-7cPajdurXA1ghdiKysVX3o74idbAj0BoysBY399tfjKDhpLWEPtBcCV8hL4DIDaGswvVkvBT1fbqV42hYXgvYNIxy9mFgbooKIUQMC9SEJ0Dl8JMRxaVJhYYMdg-lLRH5K4JNr4j_u0RVRsnNcP-MAtdDUBGiN9iXMjAep929kiuIWVYSzo9d-7p1rHY68Jj7loIAN6UGf3zjOM48_sBI-k2UOnL6L0oFMOf200TrKYJdmLpljDty7kbJyuvYxktVY4WcDAuSaXC3LziBWgToMstAL2dwRtcdxev7k6sKv1FtY9ecFu1zDGeQ1XDT47zu9gBsJqllCWwUyk6qSnz_-Ye_GkIUvFd_wcHz8WU_k_m3UkWRPWSN50g77lIo1C4MDqklrtk5zxcE_dbtx-bxchJcT2rwwtJzyOct3Xed7GwCDCHJ6ungJtan5gwfCKHDpAQs7ALJS73fuX9M_rU4R7E-NhU12WuIV7-Xlk7ZAkerYrs6l4pEw3ffIaMr7H3-lma6q7BS2qnPXqpDF_laCB4Xb1vqZZYGTk12Pqg_TsM5iwF8oteV6mxMU7B2A1pZ13QySz9d_dFFEAgWbYWHpAEkfSz=w739-h985-no

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Can u add a aquarium air pump? ?10.00

ataxian,

zor

I ordered two. One works well, although my showerhead sits a bit crooked on it, and the flavor is great. The other one has a broken handle and my showerhead won't sit on it, it is too wide; there's a horrible scrapey glass-on-metal sensation when trying to use it.

biohacker

anyone get an ehle bowl and also have a bowl from Steven and preferably the recent one that Justpassedu posted? The glass bowl trifecta? Would love to hear your thoughts on all of them.

@zor did you contact them about the broken one? I'm sure a speedy replacement will be the solution!

biohacker,
Reactions: Hogni

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
After some of you have made their experiences with the EHLE bowls what are your thoughts on? Any suggestions for improvements (height of the herb chamber/shape of glass screen/socket for metal screens)?
I think it's time for me to order my 14 and 18 one.

Dubmonkey

Well I can compare the Ehles (two - one the VROD fits cold and hangs when hot and another that is tight fitting while cold and air tight when heated) and the NV 14mm glass bowl. The NV glass bowl keeps my pieces cleaner but gets plugged a toothpick or needle is needeld to clear the holes out. The Ehles will will drop bits of flower into your piece so be sure to use a ash catcher.

Flavor is better than Ti bowls and heat needs to be turned up a little. Of all three I like the the Ehle tight fitting one more for,the need to not worry about the VROD hanging off the bowl. Of the ten bowls I got from ‘Ehle only two were tight or couldn’t fit so 20% chance of getting a tight fitting bowl.

Either the NV or Ehle are worthy purchases in my book.

Justpassedu

If this Macor is like ceramic or is it ceramic, it may not be the best idea for a fp. I have used numerous high quality ceramic surfaces for dabs and they have always cracked on me either from heat or I guess misuse cleaning going from hot to somewhat cool to quickly. Always seemed a bit more fragile than glass just from my experiences. Maybe this is something different . Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying there Flower Pots , sorry I have not had much time to contribute as of lately. I am getting married in a few months and it's been hard to juggle work and the wedding preparations . I always try to take a look at the thread when I can and use my fp every night. Love it , VRod has been kicking my ass.

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
I would take the small one (my 2nd) but ditch the glass screen (bars) completely
as @Dubmonkey said, the ones that keep ur glass clean are too restrictive and the bars alone
will need a SS or TI screen and then become more of just a screenholder and restriction on their own :/

I am using a fine screen from my Mighty now in the short glass bowl..very even and free flowing and keeps the glas perfectly clean, they are 15mm a very nice fit and easy/cheap to get for us Euro´s what is also very important to me.
I am event thinking about taking a screwdriver and gently break out the bars in the middle cuz as said glass screens dont do it for me :)

I would also take the 18mm version (or one of each..they arent that expensive...shipping is a joke for you and at a price of about 20€/Bowl a no-brainer IMO :) ), adding restriction afterwards is no problem....getting better airflow sure is :)

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thank you all! It was my guess that all glass screens aren't necessary ;)
Will them ask just for a glass rim for holding the screens.

Top Bottom