Flowerpot Showerhead glass bowl from Ehle

btka

If you are intersseted in a glass bowl from ehle please let me know how many you would like to order...

my plan is after speaking (mailing) ehle to collect the e-mail adresses and how many bowls you would like to order... and send them the information so they could send everybody a invoice and bill.

I do not know how much one bowl will cost but I will try to get a good deal (if a lot of fc member are interessted)

if you have any suggestions regarding the bowl please feel free to contribute.

WelshBrok

Cheers guys! Count me in for 2 also (although I’m in the uk if that makes it hectic)

WelshBrok,

VaporScript

I'd like 2 too! My thanks and appreciation to those who are expending their personal time and energy to benefit us all! :rockon::clap:

VaporScript,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Oh sweet, EHLE handling shipping (rather than a member here doing it all) makes things much easier.

I'd like two please! Thanks very much

muunch,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I want one, maybe two; for sure 18.8mm!

EFIT: I haven't even ordered the FPSH. FML :disgust: I definitely see the need for a back-up. This stuff always sounds so stupid when I'm trying to explain my reasoning to my wife. It makes so much sense to me, as long as I don't say it to her. :hmm:

Last edited:
pxl_jockey,
Reactions: szai

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Hi @btka,

Thanks for organising this.

Can I be put down for 2x 14mm and 1x 18mm.

Ill be another UK order.

Cheers bud :tup:

GreenHopper,
Reactions: btka

thezatokid

I'd be interested in 2x 18mm. Way up here in Toronto Canada if there's any more of us north of the border

thezatokid,
Reactions: btka

Easywider

Simple is the way
I'm also in for 1...possibly 2 x 18mm. Will depend on cost.

Thanks for this!

Easywider,

zor

I would like 2, preferably one 14mm and one 18mm but I will take whatever is easiest! Thank you for organizing this!

zor,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'd be down for one.
KM40D_s-200x150.gif

:peace:

Chingas

I'd be down for 2, maybe 3. Will they do these in a 14mm female version?

Chingas,
Top Bottom