Flowerpot Showerhead glass bowl from Ehle

Likes2vape

Stevenlmz/Jane messaged me and said that they are done with production on the glass and should be listed soon. I had asked them to make both 14 & 18mm so hopefully they’ll have both.

JLLBWws.png

ioRlcJ9.jpg

Likes2vape

The bowls from Steven are available in 18mm right now. Search 22mm bowl on dhgate.

They are going to make 14mm and also a shallower bowl around 13mm tall. They asked if we prefer 18mm or 14mm bowls and will stock more of whatever size we want the most. So do you guys/gals prefer 14mm or 18mm?

mixchu69

The bowls from Steven are available in 18mm right now. Search 22mm bowl on dhgate.

They are going to make 14mm and also a shallower bowl around 13mm tall. They asked if we prefer 18mm or 14mm bowls and will stock more of whatever size we want the most. So do you guys/gals prefer 14mm or 18mm?
14mm please

Justpassedu

Got a little inside info for everyone , in around 2 weeks time we will have a nice option. 22mm O.D. for NV, 14mm male taper, Thick, clear glass with 19-hole 1mm pore plate, for direct vaping or as a degummed hemp fiber or Ti screen base. Super flat top for better air seal. I have a close connection to a blower , should be the perfect bowl for the Flower Pot & all of us. More info to come as I find out but they should be ready shortly and offered for sale .

ehkimKb.jpg
zhosjhT.jpg

LabPong

I would like to see a much more open glass screen/floor area. The 5 or 6 spoke flower pedal with a hole in the middle is a better option I think.

In that setup you show there, looks like you will get a tone of build up on that glass screen. Also would you use a metal screen over that glass one? Not sure if I would use it without one.

Lately, I prefer no glass screen plate. I really like the free flowing open hole down through the bottom of the bowl into the joint (just like Newvapes stock design). Using a simple 18 female to 14 male adapter with a screen in it is working exceptionally well for me. I get a lot of use before needing to clean out the bowl and screen.

When I was using the smaller glass bowls with the glass 6-8 pedal glass screens....they got build up pretty quick and I would need to clean them pretty often.

I4506AH.jpg

These are the 2 I have been using, but now....I just use the adapter one only. I can put my elev8er on it too and use it for both vapes. But keep in mind I do have to turn the showerhead upside down to use...but actually I like it that way...the coil feels balanced in my hand when I do it that way.

Cstm

Are there any advantages of the glass bowl over the Ti bowl besides price? Why do people enjoy one over the other?

Cstm,

Alexis

Does it work as efficiently and extract just as well as the Ti bowl?
Some say it makes for a considerably smoother hit, whereas using the stock bowls they get a lot of throat irritation.
And taste is the number one benefit most people are interested in this for. I think people are usong whole nugs, bit also fine grinds. Not sure about extraction, but I dont see why it should not be sufficient and full.

Edit- also a big attraction to the glass bowls is the ability with some designs to watch the herb vaporize and shrink before your eyes.

Last edited:

WelshBrok

I recently found out the 14mm glass mighty wpa fits. Take it out of the plastic bit, poke the screen down = profit. You still have to hold the shower head while hitting but at least it’s the right way up!

Top Bottom