1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Flowermate Swift Pro

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by jackhammer, Sep 8, 2016.

1. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

Either we're not using the same stuff or we don't have the same lungs, but there's no way I could deplete any amount in just 4 hits. :shrug:

Are you micro dosing? Is there really no vapor left when you stop? I'm really puzzled because whatever the vape I use, everytime I come across people like you in the various threads I frequent and the experience you describe is so much different than mine...

PPN likes this.
  2. lookhigh

lookhigh waiting for the click

I have huge lung capacity, that is one factor. I get great results this way. Firs few times i tried this vape i was unimpressed. This way it blows me away and the bowl is totally spent.

PPN and KeroZen like this.
  3. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy FUCK CANCER TOO !

Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere yet but I've discovered that the Swift Pro funnel works well with the Vivant Alternate and the 1" diameter Jyraz storage!

FUCKING COMBUSTION SINCE 2012

PPN likes this.
  4. Pher

Pher New Member

I was hitting this like my life depended on it on the highest temp. Something isn't right.

I'm thinking that the rubber o ring is covering the intake holes like an earlier poster mentioned or this is a defective unit like @Jill NYC experienced.

KeroZen likes this.
  5. gooroo

gooroo Member

Checking for air leaks: First thing I did to check the various seals and o-rings was put my finger over air vent on bottom and suck on the mouthpiece - no airflow at all. Take finger off and...lots of airflow. This tells me there is no air bypassing bowl and all the seals are working. I loosely pack bowl and do first session at 385*, followed by a session an hour later at 420*. I always get decent clouds but it does seem to vary somewhat with the strain. Love the Swift Pro.

Baron23 and KeroZen like this.
  6. Pher

Pher New Member

No decent clouds here no matter what I do. Loose pack, tight pack, high temp, etc.

7. KeroZen

Strange. What other vapes do you compare it to? Do you still get medicated in the end? Maybe your expectations are too high, or your unit is defective in some way?

Did you test for air leaks like @gooroo did above?

My unit can give me clouds on par with the Milaana or MistVape Touch but I have to work harder to get them (these two vapes are free flowing in comparison so it's effortless to get vapor)

Baron23 likes this.
  8. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

This...it sounds like you got an early unit with the mouthpieces that had bad orings. Take the mouthpiece off, cover the bottom intake screen and huff on it to see if any air enters from somewhere else. If so, you need to change out the oring.

Baron23, KeroZen and Fat Freddy like this.
  9. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I have a SP and love it. I also have a Mighty (which is outstanding) and still love my SP.

I have absolutely no problem getting vapor out of this thing.

I grind fine, dry a bit, pack loosely, and start at 385 and bounce only when the vapor is getting whispy.

Works perfectly.

Hope this is helpful.

KeroZen likes this.
  10. Fat Freddy

Before you loosely pack your fine grind, maybe try letting the herb sit out on a paper towel for about 20 minutes to allow it to dry out. :)

11. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Take long, very long and slow draws... since it's a full convection unit the heat take some time to be transfered to the load and to vaporize it. If you come from a more conductive unit a short puff will not work with the Swift, as well an intense draw (except when you feel the vapor where you can draw as hard as you want).

This unit was definitly one of the best China cheap (not really in fact) vape I tested! I hope @lookhigh will find some fun with my unit.... I loved to used mine without the rotary mp and i plugged a tubing in the hole to connect the Swift to a water tool, it helps a lot to see the full potential of the unit (I used it habitually at 210°c for the first half session and ramp up to 230°C for the rest, I stirred the load 2-3 times during the session).

Is there some hopes to see a Swift2.0 with replacable batteries, higher top temp and aluminium body...?

lookhigh likes this.
  12. bobo305

bobo305 Well-Known Member

received my unit today from puff it up. $99...wow, what a steal. loaded in .15gms which is capacity. 5 clicks, set temp to 380f...bam! 20 secs hit temp. took long, 10-15 sec draws. 1st hit...light vapor with amazing taste. next draw nice, dense vapor. stirred every other draw. got 6 good hits. impressed. no harshness like conduction vapes. very happy I grabbed one, can't understand why some are having problems getting vapor. it's simple, load up, take long draws to get clouds.

KeroZen, sickmanfraud and lookhigh like this.
  13. bobo305

wondering if the cfv aluminum bowl works well in the Swift Pro? if yes, is it worth picking up?

14. lookhigh

They are both identical units so it would work the same.

KeroZen likes this.
  15. bobo305

I know that, I meant how does the bowl work? it can hold more material? can you notice the conduction properties or same experience, just more hits?

16. noob100

noob100 Member

330 to 350 sativa hybrid

Ozyzj likes this.
  17. Skyscraper

Skyscraper Well-Known Member

Nice. What kind of effect and vapor production do you get?

18. noob100

noob100 Member

I felt like I was zip lining in Mexico lol. not a lot of vapor but just right.

19. noob100

noob100 Member

Flower mate vo5 pro

20. Estbarul

Estbarul Member

Hello FC ! I bought my Swift pro at puffitup a couple months ago. But I have a problem now, the charging jack of the device isn't working, it's really flimsy and bad quality and isn't working. I'm afraid at taking apart the device and breaking something for ever. Is there a way to year up the device? Any tutorial on how to open it without damaging it ? I appreciate any help, very bad quality construction if it can't take a couple of months of use !

21. KeroZen

Jack? You mean micro USB port right?

The bottom of the device is covered with a plastic sticker. You can use a flat blade and gently pry it out to reveal some screws. Should give you access to the USB port to reflow the solder joints on it. Beware that like all recent commercial stuff it's using lead-free solder which has a higher melting temperature and can be trickier for novices.

22. lookhigh

Why not use the warranty??
    Puffitup return is rapid and usually replace with a new unit.

Fat Freddy and Jill NYC like this.
  23. Fat Freddy

Yep, that sounds like your best bet! :rockon:

lookhigh likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors