Flowermate Swift Pro

Meach

Yeah.
I noticed that cleaning the mouthpiece inside - the suction hole - is a bit difficult. How do you do?
Pipe cleaner or a thin cloth to clear it out..again wipe after each use..it literally take me about a minute to clean the screen and run a pipe cleaner through the mouthpiece

Meach,
Reactions: TiSteamo

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
I loved the swift pro, but honestly, you'd probably be better served picking up something else if you're going to buy a new vape. unless you can get that "throwaway" price of like 30-40 bucks.

I let it to too long at first, i would alwayas have a needle on hand and a scraping tool. when I'd empty abv, id scrape off whatever gung and overflow resin and put it in with my abv jar. and then I poke through the grill piece to help airflow. that was my process with this vape, but yeah the mouthpiece is kidnda annoying like that, and the battery is garbage, but I'd always have good convection sesshes with it.

if you like this vape, check out my thread asking for suggestions for a replacement for it when i moved on. I basically love convection session or on demand vapes. This ia great gateway vape if you can get it for super cheap. (i orignally got mine for 40 bucks from puffitup)

one more thought is to try freezing it and then messing around with it. heating it might make the metal expand and make the threads tighter, perhaps freezing it can make the resin brittle and give some separation between the metal parts to allow it to break free... i dunno.

I paid 79 euros (89 dollars) but now I see him around for a lot more. Maybe I caught a moment of special offers! I'm satisfied, but as I'm relatively new about vaping, I look around a bit. For example, I see that many do not recommend devices with too much plastic. Do you think it can release dioxin or similar?

Here, I have always wondered why in many (all?) devices it was not possible to put a flap on the USB charging socket.

In this way the dust and the damage to the socket would be avoided, thus the premature trashing of the appliance.

But we know that current production systems are based on planned obsolescence.

TiSteamo,

Meach

Grab a wpa for your swift pro..the boundless wpa fits it perfect...it really shines at max temp or 420 ish through a water pipe..i rarely use it without...
A good vape to keep at home and has stood the test of time for me is the arizer solo...i am very happy w my swift pro and solo combo...has me covered for portability and home use.

Meach,

Meach

Too bad...your really missing out on what your swift is capable of..but to each thier own...if your a sipper then no need for the bong rips. Cheers!

Meach,

TiSteamo

giphy.gif

Finally I managed to unscrew the metal screen with a pair of pliers. Now the metal parts are immersed in isopropyl alcohol waiting to be cleaned and assembled properly. You can not imagine what I found inside that filter! First quality hash! :razz:

TiSteamo

A question for all those who have the swift pro and also other devices.
Speaking of "taste", how do you classify the swift pro among your devices?

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Good at first but seems to fade quicker than other convection devices for some reason. Also you need to keep the whole mouthpiece assembly clean otherwise it will add a stale taste over time.

gooroo

Where to go after the Swift Pro? I love mine but it's is well worn. Battery only lasts for 1-2 sessions and mouthpiece no longer seals well to chamber (even after replacing o-ring). It's apparently not sold anymore so what is a reasonable and similar replacement?

gooroo,
Reactions: Meach

TiSteamo

Where to go after the Swift Pro? I love mine but it's is well worn. Battery only lasts for 1-2 sessions and mouthpiece no longer seals well to chamber (even after replacing o-ring). It's apparently not sold anymore so what is a reasonable and similar replacement?

I was thinking about it too.
But mine is relatively "young" and I think we will still have a lot of fun together!

I'm waiting for some review of the flowermate one, the new entry!

TiSteamo,

gooroo

fury2 is similar but much better.

Not familiar with this as it's a hybrid and I've been looking for a true convection variety. I'll have a closer look. Thanks. I've been considering the Aero or the Terra. I'm going to miss the Swift Pro when it goes TU.. It was a great bang for the buck. Is there a new Flowermate Swift Pro replacement in the works?

gooroo,

jeleh

[QUOTE = "KeroZen, post: 1083842, member: 17815"] Tell me, please, there are 2 18350 batteries with a serial connection inside, can I replace with one 18650?
Sorry for my bad english!

boundless-cfv-tear-down-chasis-apart-2-pcs.jpg

... вы можете видеть, что между двумя камерами выходит кран. Это хорошая новость сама по себе, так как это означает, что BMS, скорее всего, выполняет балансировку зарядки и мониторинга (обязательно, когда у вас есть последовательно соединенные элементы), но это также означает, что вам потребуется 3 провода на вход / выход устройства, а не только два ,

Кстати, основные провода выглядят довольно тонкими для такого количества усилителей, но я думаю, что все в порядке. [/ QUOTE]

jeleh,
Reactions: KeroZen

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Unfortunately not, that would be too easy! :p

Two cells in series yields 4.2V x 2 = 8.4V when fully charged. The vape won't work with only half of that.

I don't recall if I opened my SwiftPro or not but I vaguely remember the procedure: the bottom part where the USB port is has some thick sticker covering it. If you take a box cutter and carefully lift one side, you can work the blade below and gently overcome the adhesive. Beware that if you just lift one side and pull on it it can make visible marks on the sticker itself if you fold it at a large angle, so try to lift it while keeping it flat (don't know if that makes sense?)

Once the sticker is removed you should find a few screws and you'll get to the inside easily. I think the whole assembly slides out. You'll need to be careful with the button covers on the side when re-assembling, it's a bit tricky but nowhere impossible.

Since I imagine you don't have access to any spot welding machine, at this point the mandatory question would be: how confident are you with your soldering skills? I really don't want to incite you to take risks and soldering Li-Ion cells can be dangerous. So if you don't know how to solder with just the bare minimum amount of heat, perhaps it's better to stop there or find someone who can do it for you?

jeleh

In order to know whether you can put 1 battery 18650, you need to disassemble the device and see how the batteries are connected, in series or in parallel. I have experience in replacing batteries in other non-separable devices. If I fail to deliver 18650, I will put 2 18350 batteries with a 1200mA charge each.

jeleh,

jeleh

The device only tomorrow I will bring a courier, it is new. From the first day I want to make a great autonomy.

jeleh,

jeleh

I'm wrong ... Nothing happens, the connection of the battery in the device is sequential, not parallel. Accordingly, I can not increase the capacity by a lot ((((

jeleh,

TiSteamo

Yesterday I noticed a small abrasion on the body of the device, as if it were burning the plastic from the inside. Is this possible? Is it possible that the heat damages the plastic on the outside?

I think the cause is that because I've always been very careful to handle it. That part has never even come into contact with isopropyl alcohol.

TiSteamo,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
In order to know whether you can put 1 battery 18650, you need to disassemble the device and see how the batteries are connected, in series or in parallel.

Yeah maybe my answer above wasn't clear, but this was not a supposition. I already knew it was a 2S configuration (two in series) So not only does it expect to see 8.4V max (7.4V nominal) but you also need to connect the center tap (between the two cells) such that the device can perform balance charging and per cell monitoring. No wonder it didn't work.

Meanwhile you answered my question about your soldering skills. So, "at your own risk", you can indeed replace the two 13850's but you'll face another problem. I don't recall the exact figures from memory but my Smiss contact once told me the peak power output and it appears the device is pulling a lot of Watts and the only cell they could source that was rated for this high discharge rate, had a lower capacity (what's inside the device already that is)

So if you try to replace them by another cell model of higher capacity, chances are you will exceed its discharge rating. And I don't think there are that many options when it comes to 13850's, clearly way less than with 18650's.

I thought you wanted to replace dead or aging cells, but if your goal is to increase capacity, I'm not sure you'll succeed. But maybe you'll show us the way?

KeroZen,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Hm I don't think so... These cheap OLED screens are a disaster under sunlight. I must agree that the SwiftPro one is particularly unreadable when outside.

KeroZen,
Top Bottom