Flowermate Swift Pro

analytika

Is that sale over? Looks like it's back to 200
Looks like they blew out the overstock inventory they were willing to let go at a crazy price. Back to $99 (the price on multiple sites for BF), not $200, at puffitup.com with code swift99.

Anyone vaping concentrates with the SwPro? Tips?

analytika,
Reactions: lookhigh
Anybody else get the $39 deal? I just happened to go to PuffitUp's site on the right day ( I think it was Thanksgiving ) and just could not pass up the deal. And I love it. Great taste, nice clouds at 370f.

Jimmyweaese

I get only two sessions with 3 to 4 temperature steps each and I need to charge it several times per day when using it like this.

I made a post precisely on that subject here, so I'll link to it instead of repeating myself >> http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/boundless-cf-cfx-cf-hybrid.20584/page-90#post-1060452

To sum up: this vape invites you to session with it but you need to resist and extract faster. If only it had swappable cells this wouldn't be a problem...

PS: wooot! you are the one I already answered to in the other thread!!!!
You need a new battery. That' ridiculous

Jimmyweaese,
I only get 5 four-minute sessions with the SwiftPro per charge, but the quality of the vapor extraction is so good I don't mind. I only use it once a day so charging it once or twice a week is no problem. I can understand that people who use a gram or more per day need replaceable batteries, but this device works perfectly for me.

slang

I also was able to get one of these Swift's from @PuffItUp on the 39.99 sale. Of course it didn't work and puffitup says there is no returns so I cannot add much.

slang,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
If you are tech-savvy, maybe you could attempt to replace the two cells?

Usually they use a spot-welder to tack the electrodes, but if you are careful and quick with the soldering iron, it's definitely possible to do it without damaging the cells. Flux and pre-tinning is a must though.

KeroZen,
Reactions: lookhigh

slang

If you are tech-savvy, maybe you could attempt to replace the two cells?

Usually they use a spot-welder to tack the electrodes, but if you are careful and quick with the soldering iron, it's definitely possible to do it without damaging the cells. Flux and pre-tinning is a must though.
Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with a soldering iron, so I've set it aside for a later project.

slang,

lookhigh

FC member
It works but the batteries are bad. It only charges to the first bar and doesn't last long enough to exhaust one bowl.
Dont rely on the battery meter its a bit inaccurate to say the least.
Still loving this thing but cant wait for the terra to fix its shortcomings.

lookhigh,

slang

Has anyone ever dealt with Flowermate US Customer Service?

I'm trying to warranty a Swift pro purchased from Puffitup.com.

Puffitup sold it to me DOA (bad battery) and will not warrantee it. They told me I need to go through Flowermate to replace it. Flowermate US only has a ticket submission system. I submitted a ticket over 3 weeks ago and still no response? Is the US website even active? Any help appreciated?

slang,

Choices

If you can deal with the poor battery life, these are 2 for $40 at Everyone Does It. For $20 a pop I bought several as stocking stuffers. I mean this is about as good as a $20 vape can get am I right? LOL

slang

If you can deal with the poor battery life, these are 2 for $40 at Everyone Does It. For $20 a pop I bought several as stocking stuffers. I mean this is about as good as a $20 vape can get am I right? LOL
Sale must be over? I see one for 39.95

slang,
Reactions: Zow237
Couldn't pass this up. 2 for $40!!! I love my Swiftpro. Ok, it's not for heavy users because the battery only lasts for 30-40 minutes, but for people like me it's perfect. I load 0.1gm and take 5-6 ten-second hits. Battery last me for 4 sessions. I'm giving the purchases away to like-minded friends who are also low dosers.

Choices

Folks I just finished up my Xmas shopping for all my “need to convert ‘em” cannabis smoking friends. Luckily it was an even number. No way I can do better than this for only $20! I mean charge it whenever you finish your business and you have a great vape for the cost of a delivered pizza!

bigmike

I have 2 of these on the way. Can someone tell me what size basket screen you need for the mods? I still have yet to see a pic of the basket screen being used in the mouthpiece. Does anyone have one they can share?

bigmike,

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
Hi, I have a Swift pro and I think I have a problem: I can no longer unscrew the steel filter of the mouthpiece. Unfortunately I never unscrewed it to clean it and I believe that the accumulated resin has irreparably glued the pieces. How can I do? It is damaged? Do I have to buy another mouthpiece?

Thanks.

TiSteamo,

gooroo

Hi, I have a Swift pro and I think I have a problem: I can no longer unscrew the steel filter of the mouthpiece. Unfortunately I never unscrewed it to clean it and I believe that the accumulated resin has irreparably glued the pieces. How can I do? It is damaged? Do I have to buy another mouthpiece?

Get it good and hot and then try it.

Top Bottom