Flowermate Swift Pro

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Yesterday I noticed a small abrasion on the body of the device, as if it were burning the plastic from the inside. Is this possible? Is it possible that the heat damages the plastic on the outside?

Seems very unlikely, but can't rule it out completely. But keep in mind this is only a very thin coating and not a real "rubber" body. It's similar to the one on some Ascent variants for instance, and I had a spot or two that peeled out on mine for instance (not on my SwiftPro though)

But you would have smelled melting plastic and the shape would have changed I imagine if it was really coming from the inside.

KeroZen,
Reactions: TiSteamo
Yesterday I noticed a small abrasion on the body of the device, as if it were burning the plastic from the inside. Is this possible? Is it possible that the heat damages the plastic on the outside?

I think the cause is that because I've always been very careful to handle it. That part has never even come into contact with isopropyl alcohol.
I've had my SwiftPro for 1.5 years and have been very careful while cleaning it to avoid getting any isopropyl alcohol on the body. Well, OOPS, it happened last week and the blue paint on the outside looks like it is starting melt and peal off where I planted a thumb with Iso on it. I have to say that Flowermate is a great company. I bought two SwiftPros last Nov from EDIT as I mentioned in an earlier post (1 as a backup and 1 for my sister.) It was a Black Friday special - 2 for the price of 1, only $40 for both - but they were both DOA. Batteries just would not charge up. Edit offered to exchange them for 2 Black Mombas that they were selling for half price $50 each, but I notified Flowermate and they honored the warrantee and they replaced them both, no charge, free shipping, and told me to recycle the bodies of the devices with the batteries. So I said I would harvest all the reusable parts, o-rings, screens etc. because they didn't want them returned. Their website still advertises the SwiftPro for $219!!!

archangelz001,

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
I've had my SwiftPro for 1.5 years and have been very careful while cleaning it to avoid getting any isopropyl alcohol on the body. Well, OOPS, it happened last week and the blue paint on the outside looks like it is starting melt and peal off where I planted a thumb with Iso on it. I have to say that Flowermate is a great company. I bought two SwiftPros last Nov from EDIT as I mentioned in an earlier post (1 as a backup and 1 for my sister.) It was a Black Friday special - 2 for the price of 1, only $40 for both - but they were both DOA. Batteries just would not charge up. Edit offered to exchange them for 2 Black Mombas that they were selling for half price $50 each, but I notified Flowermate and they honored the warrantee and they replaced them both, no charge, free shipping, and told me to recycle the bodies of the devices with the batteries. So I said I would harvest all the reusable parts, o-rings, screens etc. because they didn't want them returned. Their website still advertises the SwiftPro for $219!!!

I also believe that the small abrasion is due to small volatile parts of isopropyl alcohol. From now on I'll be even more careful. I paid mine 79 euros and now I see that in some sites it costs 200 and on other sites (vaped.com) it costs 88 !!!
I feel very comfortable with this guy and have been reassured about his safety (they even told he is "the safest").

TiSteamo

I am looking for a vaporizer similar to the Swift Pro that I have but with more advantages such as the possibility of replacing the 18650 batteries.
What models suggested between:
- TERA BOUNDLESS
- XVAPE FOG

Others?

TiSteamo,

TNT_error

@TiSteamo the tera v3 is the better choice out of the vapes vapes mentioned. It's convection and powered by 2 18650 with haptic feedback. It's worth it and comes with a glass mp and wpa. The arizer air has a removable battery. I'd go that route over the Xmas.

TNT_error,
Reactions: TiSteamo

TiSteamo

@TiSteamo the tera v3 is the better choice out of the vapes vapes mentioned. It's convection and powered by 2 18650 with haptic feedback. It's worth it and comes with a glass mp and wpa. The arizer air has a removable battery. I'd go that route over the Xmas.
I read that some time ago they decided to recall all Boundless Tera vaporizers, due to the possible health risks of the Teflon coating inside the vaporizer chamber.

TiSteamo,
Hello All!

Let's awake a little bit this post of this wonderful vaporizer.

I want to share with you my crazy innovation - mod for Flowermate Swift Pro.
I figured out this setup by myself.

I will paste links below for separate articles to build up an impressive modification for better flow, cooler vapor and spectacular look and efficiency.

I use original glass ring for Flowermate Swift Pro, which is neutral on taste and add some wall heat to herbs.

Here is what you'll need:

1. A glass mouthpiece for Boundless CFV or Flowermate Sfift Pro. You have to completely dissasemble this, so you want to have just a plastic piece prepared for modification.

2. Storz & Bickel's Cooling Coil for desktop Plenty vaporizer.

3. Plenty pipe silicone set

You will need this to attach a short variation of plenty silicone set, two pieces on both sides. A side where you blow there should be few milimeters over the pipe, for better feeling in your mouth (see pictures).

4. Liquid pad 13 mm diameter for dosing capsules for a filter above your herbs with stainless INOX pin attached throuh center of this liquid pad (pin is designed to be in use to pull out a liquid pad when you are done vaping.

5. INOX stainless pin, as usage mentioned above.

6. Additionally, if you like, you can attach this plastic to your coil pipe, but personally i dont like it, i rather stick to a soft silicon, also better look.

I own Crafty by Storz & Bickel, but i like my Swift Pro much more, because it is a convection vaporizer and with this mod it definitely wins :)
Better extraction and cleaner vapor, less harsh. I had Plenty desktop vaporizer as well, with all addons - chamber reducer..., but Plenty sucks, very poor extraction and efficiency.
I was planning to buy desktop Arizer Extreme Q, but for now, I am pleased with a portable one.

Here are few things to mention what are advantages of this mod:

You get really cool vapor, because the first third of pipe coil will greatly cool your vapor down, this is because of stainless steel pipe which the first third became really hot.
You will never feel with your mouth too hot or too warm usage of mouthpece (in this case Plenty's coil pipe). Around your mouth it will be always lukewarm if at all.
Very easy to clean the coil pipe, just put in right size glass container with denaturated etanol 96% and close it, then shake left and right for few minutes.
All dirt which is accumulated in the coil pipe will be cleaned up very well. You also put inside etanol glass liquid pad and pin needle for cleaning, too.
You get very good flow with coil pipe, if you're comparing with stock plastic mouthpiece.
You can dissasembly or unmont stock mouthpiece's stainless steel filer, just remove it and you can put just plastic mouthpiece on liquid pad with pin needle on the top and close.
So you can use this as well, for better portability and in situation for more stealth usage on the go.
Liquid pad is outstanding in blocking and filtering any herb all kind of grinds, fine or rough.
It is specially very well designed for use of micro dosing (for example THC micro dose) or you can load it fully to the top. Liquid pad always stand on the top of your herb.
If you use microdose or vape less herbs, simply just press down liquid pad with finger or some object to settle on the herb and make some kind of sandwich.
You could also carefully mount and trap pin needle's bulb to the center of liquid pad so you can press down as sandwich with just a pin needle and don't have to use a finger.

This mod is 14 mm silicone diameter to match to any 14 mm water pipe preferably with one precooler. See picture.

I use it mostly without a water pipe if I vape legal herbs with low boiling temperatures or THC micro dose at cca 160C, because it doesnt provide any visible harsh vapor.
If vaping with CBD strains or cannabis which requires or you prefer higher temperatures and with visible harsh vapor, then it is advisable to use a water bong to cool and smooth the vapor. But just a coil pipe does a lot of itself.

On this post, folks mentioned how to properly use Flowermate Swift Pro, some people say to pull as hard as you can, some say light long pull.
I have to tell you the truth. This vaporizer is best used if you pull light to moderate long 15-20 seconds pull. It is the most efficiency, potency and correct usage.

I pull lightly about 20 seconds or even more. Take it easy and enjoy! :)

Ok, that's it, I maybe forgot some detail... What do you think guys?

Here are pictures what the mod looks like.

Be healthy and keep vaping!

Luke

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

100448.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited:
Thats an interesting mod. I have two SwiftPros. But the batteries are dying. The oldest (3years old) is only good for 2 five minute sessions. The other is 1-1/2 years old and is only good for 3-4 five minute sessions. Best tasting vape though.

archangelz001,
Reactions: KeroZen
Hi,

correction at point

4. Liquid pad 13 mm diameter for dosing capsules (i think link above that I share is not correct, because it has no liquid pads inside for capsules). I found link where does contain liquid pads, also they are really hard to find on web, many sites are out of stock.

So here is a correct link which includes liquid pads too, but this version is with Capsule Caddy holder, because as I said it's hard to get just liquid pads 13mm solely.

I Forgot to mention about cleaning the coil pipe, it is best to soak for a few hours into etanol and then shake it with rotation, it gets cleaned really well. But for instant, 5 minutes is ok, just shake very well. I have been vaping cloves that are spicy and hot feeling. When I switched to other herb, like pine needles, when vaping them, there was left hot residues of that cloves even when trying to vape empty Swift container or to try overhelm vaping with other herbs. I figured out that these cloves hot residues only accumulated in the ribs in the coil pipe. So a quick 5 minuts cleaning does a thing to be able to finally vape some other tasting herb without throat being very hot-feeling.

Archangelz001, I'm using Swift Pro for about a year and I didn't have any problems about battery levels that are too poor or dying. I had one Swift for about almost 2 years, battery still ok, and have been sold to my friend. When vaping at home I simply connect Swift on charging micro usb cable to charge when I almost run out of battery. Also, if you vape herbs which requires lower temps 100C - 125C, maybe 150C, the battery lasts for longer time. Anyway, I think for my own experiences, even I did not have a lot of vaporizers, Flowermate is really good, I can't imagine what could be better :)

So it is the price for Swift, when my vapo brokes or battery dies, I will still grab one from Italian store that is 99€. It is really worth that price, I think that in USA you could get Swift with a price even lower than that.

Speaking about battery, I have also made a modification for battery pack on the go, like powerbank that match the size of Flowermate Swift Pro, so you can nicely hold it in your hand. It has capability of 7000mAh to extend time of vaping two times the original battery life. So you actually have a total power - like you have 3 Swifts in your pocket :)

I trimmed two band pieces of inner tubes for bicycles and it's perfect fit to compress powerbank and Swift together.
Cable is also flexible and twists a little, bands are exactly in place that all display is clearly visible and all buttons are accessable.

Here is what you'll need or at least something like this:

1. A case - 2x 18650 USB Mobile Power Bank Battery Charger Box Case with flashnight

2. A battery - Samsung INR18650-35E (or equivalent) Rechargeable Battery 3,6V 3500mAh Li-Ion

3. A micro USB Cable - Mophie Memory-Flex Micro USB Connector Cable 4 inch/4CM

Here are pictures what this custom-made powerbank 2go looks like.

Hope this helps.

swift-powerbank-mod-01.jpg

swift-powerbank-mod-02474.jpg

swift-powerbank-mod-03.jpg

swift-powerbank-mod-04.jpg

swift-powerbank-mod-05.jpg

swift-powerbank-mod-06.jpg

swift-powerbank-mod-07.jpg

swift-powerbank-mod-08.jpg

swift-powerbank-mod-09.jpg

lukahafner,
Reactions: KeroZen