Firewood Vaporizer

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Ahhh so that's the way it's going down . . . sideways swipes from the safety of another thread ;)
sourgrapes.jpg

I see you're already suppin' on some sour grape Kool Aid right there brother! :rolleyes:

Nothing like stepping out graciously eh?

Well, I truly hope that you enjoy your Firewood dude, and I look forward to reading your reports once you've managed to spend some time and get a good feel for it.

I'm really pleased that you've found a thread and a quality portable vaporizer that you think you'll be happy with.

I know I still treasure my 2.O.

MuchLove2All.
:peace:
much love

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I have to say, reading through this thread, great company, great vape. Hope it's a match to my "vape print", but I'll do my best to tweak, and report back ASAP. So happy to not be dealing broken promises, beta testing, and frustrating, albeit unavoidable, situations that I think the consumer would be best left out of... IMHO
Kool Aid anyone?
You are not being very subtle in your post here... and it borders on company bashing. I'd be a bit more careful.... :cool:

@VegNVape , while I know that the vape he is referring to is 'close to your heart,' I feel the need to remind you of this rule:

• If you feel someone is breaking the rules or causing some kind of problem, don’t try to deal with it yourself. Use the Report feature located at the bottom of each post.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Ooops! :doh:

Sorry motg :peace:

Seriously, no ill intention - but honestly, I was a little offended by @Bravesst's comments for various reasons, however, my post was definitely meant in good spirit. Even if it was a little cheeky.

Nevertheless, I offer my apologies to all involved for any offense or discomfort I may have caused, & I thank motg for the gentle reminder.

Aaaaaanyway, I'm really looking forward to some fresh FW3 reports from all of you Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal clincher folk! :tup:

Not long now I guess!

PeaceLoveRespect
:peace:

Been looking on Firewood's site recently since I'm in the market for a new portable vape. Site says they are out of chargers. anyone ever tried a charger from something else or a different vape and found it worked?

Boosted Nano,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
My apologies, no ill intent. Ignorance on my part.
You are not being very subtle in your post here... and it borders on company bashing. I'd be a bit more careful.... :cool:

@VegNVape , while I know that the vape he is referring to is 'close to your heart,' I feel the need to remind you of this rule:

• If you feel someone is breaking the rules or causing some kind of problem, don’t try to deal with it yourself. Use the Report feature located at the bottom of each post.

Edric al-Fali

I wanted a new vaporizer to replace my outdated one in the beginning of the summer. I hastily ordered one that didn't suit me, but decided to do better research and show some patience. So I decided to wait for a good vaporizer that did exactly what I want. Two vaporizers do this for me but have different features. Because my iolite finally died, one became a want and the other became a need. I personally think I will love both for different reasons. As far as I'm concerned, on demand is the most important feature to me.
Went to pull the trigger on a fw3 of my own, because it looks like a cheaper more user friendly alternative to the esv, but alas, all sold out. Bummer, but it happens. Anybody know or hear word on when more will be able available? I'm picturing a workshop of old men hunched over benches hand carving these things one at a time.

I asked what the deal was with deliveries and stock and whatnot and was told that Firewood would be restocked Tuesday. Buy one. Unless money is an issue and you have something on the way, buy one. There is no reason not to. I was prepared to buy several more expensive ones that aren't on demand. I just ordered one. As far as I'm concerned, this looks like the best for the price (maybe better than higher tier ones), but I am in exact same boat. I wanted an ESV (elevape?) but it is ridiculously expensive. I am waiting for Firewood to restock and be sent fairly soon.

Well, I truly hope that you enjoy your Firewood dude, and I look forward to reading your reports once you've managed to spend some time and get a good feel for it.

I'm really pleased that you've found a thread and a quality portable vaporizer that you think you'll be happy with.

I know I still treasure my 2.O.

If you're talking about a similar materialed vape, I am still waiting patiently and will stick it through. I need something now, and the Firewood fulfills my original wants.

Of course, I will be sure to write extensive reviews on both.

Last edited:

kapattack

quick question.. How long is the battery life? all the videos show them being used with the extra battery pack attached. Doesn't that defeat the point of a portable.
Also, how practical is the fw3 if I were out and about and just wanted a quick rip at the bar or other public place? im looking for something stealthy that I can turn on and off throughout the day. Thanks.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
quick question.. How long is the battery life? all the videos show them being used with the extra battery pack attached. Doesn't that defeat the point of a portable.
Also, how practical is the fw3 if I were out and about and just wanted a quick rip at the bar or other public place? im looking for something stealthy that I can turn on and off throughout the day. Thanks.
That was only two videos.

It would be fine for a quick hit here and there, I expect about 5 sessions on a full charge. Battery pack is convenience, I just used it in the video since I am testing the packs.

Last edited:

ren.dnb

Mine is slated to be delivered today. Can't wait till I get done with everything this evening so I can sit down and play around with it. Looking forward to using a convection vape that doesn't make my dog bark lol. Currently using The Hammer; works great, but my dog hates the sound it makes so she goes nuts.

spectruhmz

mine was supposed to be delivered today but sadly it wasn't :( did anyone elses usps tracking not update at all past New Hampshire?

spectruhmz,

Mr Mellish

Got mine. The walnut contributes an interesting element to the flavor.

But...I got decent vapor the first try on 3. Probably equivalent with the ESV but not near the Crafty or Herc. I'm ok with that because I'm not a cloud chaser.

Second test, I was getting no vapor on three. It kept shutting off. I was doing what I would consider a medium draw, based on the Crafty and, more importantly, the ESV. It required a much more aggressive draw than I expected to avoid a shutdown.

The bullet (PnP heritage showing) was full but not at all packed. Vapor on 4 was equivalent to what I had gotten on the first test at 3. The ABV does not look brown. 4 hits at 3 had no effect. 8 more hits on 4 delivers some impact but still not what I expected. Haven't checked the latest ABV yet.

Very pleased with the lack of odor during the process.

little maggie

I'm looking forward to trying it. I really like the way it looks. Unfortunately I'll be asleep- I hope- before it finishes charging. It's supposed to take 4 hours.

little maggie,

Mulehead

@firewood
Marc, I'm loving my fw3. It's been my daily on the go device since I got it.
My only problem is (besides no user replaceable batteries :horse:, I can't stress this enough), I only have 2 mouthpieces because I bought the only extra that you had in stock at time of purchase, and when i check the site has been out of stock since.
I know after cleaning the 2 I have, that you are probably spending more time building units, instead of the mouthpieces.

Would selling a 12" piece of silicone with say a 6 pack of
mouthpieces/capsules/o-rings for the customer to assemble be a viable option?You would still be assembling one mouthpiece for every unit sold, so customer would have a fully assembled mouthpiece to go by, but it might save you some o so precious time while demand is high and people are wanting to throw money at you.

Just a thought I had, of course I don't know what your inventory is like.

Mulehead,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
What kind of water tool and adapter are people using with the firewood?
paytonpenn and I have mentioned we use microbub's often but dry. He has also posted videos using his Mobius d020 and I have posted some pictures of the glass pieces I have a few pages back. Anything with a 14mm female joint will do just fine.

Standard Hydrotube's like the Pinnacle Pro one will not work for the Firewood as they are 18mm female.

@firewood
My only problem is (besides no user replaceable batteries :horse:, I can't stress this enough), I only have 2 mouthpieces because I bought the only extra that you had in stock at time of purchase, and when i check the site has been out of stock since.
I know after cleaning the 2 I have, that you are probably spending more time building units, instead of the mouthpieces.

Would selling a 12" piece of silicone with say a 6 pack of
mouthpieces/capsules/o-rings for the customer to assemble be a viable option?You would still be assembling one mouthpiece for every unit sold, so customer would have a fully assembled mouthpiece to go by, but it might save you some o so precious time while demand is high and people are wanting to throw money at you.

Just a thought I had, of course I don't know what your inventory is like.
Check out the battery packs that paytonpenn and I have. It works as an external charger or battery so you never have to worry about running your batteries dead.

As for the mouthpieces, I do believe that Marc cuts the glass himself and creates the lips on the capsules and the mouthpiece glass himself. This is probably why the inventory might be a little lackluster on the mouthpieces. I like the idea of buying a bulk package too. $12 per mouthpiece seems steep (even though there may actually be well deserving effort and time put into each one) to start buying a bunch but I completely agree that the idea FW3 would have about 6 or so mouthpieces. I have 3 and typically 3 is enough for my mornings and lunches, but my ride home or if I have to go into DC for a work meeting then I prefer to have more because otherwise I have to stop and pull over to refill the capsules.

Last edited:

mixchu69

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Seems I have 4 that are 18mm but mine are all fakes for sure.

@PPN Have you jumped onboard with this one yet?

nosmoking,
Top Bottom