Firewood Vaporizer

hippogriff

Thanks. The site also implies that the coupon code would be valid as long as they were in stock, but I couldn't add it. I sent an email asking if there were any in stock and if the coupon code was still valid as paypal wouldn't accept it. The price is already right, but it is implied that coupon users would get theirs sooner.
I kinda like what I am seeing with this vaporizer, so now I want one. and soon.
There's one in the classifieds furum.

hippogriff,

AJS

Calm Consistency
maybe I will at first clarify what I am after regarding portable vapes, if you own an e-nano you will rapidly understandnwhat I am searching in a portable...
Lol.....I know that feeling all too well my friend.
From what I've read from the fw3 forum (I don't own one), it's not going to be as strong as the E-Nano.
It seems the GH is more what you're looking for.
Raw power isn't everything though ... If the fw3 can get as good as I'd imagine it could be through proper technique, it may be fun as fk, despite not being as strong as our lovely Nano's.
Vaping is all about having a fun, enjoyable experience.

Edit: The zion is the best comparison to the Nano it seems.

radiant34

Lol.....I know that feeling all too well my friend.
From what I've read from the fw3 forum (I don't own one), it's not going to be as strong as the E-Nano.
It seems the GH is more what you're looking for.
Raw power isn't everything though ... If the fw3 can get as good as I'd imagine it could be through proper technique, it may be fun as fk, despite not being as strong as our lovely Nano's.
Vaping is all about having a fun, enjoyable experience.

Edit: The zion is the best comparison to the Nano it seems.

the black friday orders are supposed to ship tommorow right? @firewood

radiant34,

ren.dnb

I ordered one on the black friday deal. I'll admit I camped it out lol; wife and I went out to the movies before some late night shopping. Movie let out at 12:30, by 12:31 I had purchased mine. Can't wait to get it!! I've had a Firewood 2.1 since last year... and I got ultra excited to see what Marc's done with the 3.0!

@radiant34 - That is mostly correct. I received my shipping notification yesterday along with the tracking number.

little maggie

I ordered one on the black friday deal. I'll admit I camped it out lol; wife and I went out to the movies before some late night shopping. Movie let out at 12:30, by 12:31 I had purchased mine. Can't wait to get it!! I've had a Firewood 2.1 since last year... and I got ultra excited to see what Marc's done with the 3.0!

@radiant34 - That is mostly correct. I received my shipping notification yesterday along with the tracking number.
No tracking number yet. No tracking number for the dynavap either. Ordered both pretty early. :\

little maggie,

Edric al-Fali

There's a banner still on the site stating that orders using the coupon code will be shipped by December 8th. I can't get the coupon code to work, but the site still has stuff in stock. Is this something I will have to wait several weeks for it to ship? I am super on the fence about this and I am already in line for a certain portable that hasn't come out yet.

Somebody convince me to buy this. That walnut body looks nice. :mmmm:

Edric al-Fali,
Reactions: vapen00b

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Is this the kind of dark extraction you guys are looking for? I normally prefer the bottom left. But I can only breathe for so lung sometimes. Video of how this came to be soon.

mYu8se2.jpg

radiant34

lucky! waitinng for mien right now!

radiant34,

ren.dnb

No tracking number yet. No tracking number for the dynavap either. Ordered both pretty early. :\
There's a banner still on the site stating that orders using the coupon code will be shipped by December 8th. I can't get the coupon code to work, but the site still has stuff in stock. Is this something I will have to wait several weeks for it to ship? I am super on the fence about this and I am already in line for a certain portable that hasn't come out yet.

Somebody convince me to buy this. That walnut body looks nice. :mmmm:

When I looked at the site before when it had both codes up; the banner said that orders using the black friday code would ship by Dec 4th. And orders using the cyber monday code wouldship by Dec 8th. So, looks like ship date using the codes depends on the code you used.

Just buy it lol. You can use it while you're waiting for your pre-order.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
@paytonpenn - Do you have a favorite glass piece to use with the FW3? What is that one you are using in your recent videos? I am just starting to get familiar with the different models by looking in the glass threads and really trying to hone in on a good piece to go with the Firewood.

The videos look great!

Kaptan

@paytonpenn - Do you have a favorite glass piece to use with the FW3? What is that one you are using in your recent videos? I am just starting to get familiar with the different models by looking in the glass threads and really trying to hone in on a good piece to go with the Firewood.

The videos look great!
I'm pretty sure the one he is using in the videos is a Möbius ion matrix :science:

Kaptan,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Hello All,

triggered pulled, look forward to sharing info! walnut, charger, extra stem (both)

Firewood 3 Mouthpiece and Capsule $ 25.90
charger_150x150_cropped.png

Charger $ 17.95
walnut-main_150x150_cropped.png

Walnut Firewood 3 No $ 140.00

Description
Price
Subtotal $ 183.85
Shipping $ 5.80
Taxes $ 0.00

Description
Price
Total USD $ 189.65

Last edited:

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
@paytonpenn I've tried the reducer on the right in every D020x style bong with no luck. The other adapter was given to me and works much better (though taller then I would like).
ogrS4jc.jpg

Bongologist,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
It is the D020-D. I need a 18 to 14 reducer but my procrastination.

I have no preference as long as it's clean. But the bootube I will keep forever.
I had to look up bootube. I had a few bamboo pieces a friend and I created when we were younger out of some bamboo growing in the woods. They worked awesome, but I'm not sure I would use one much if I had it now. I was thinking of going with the D020-T if I go with the D020 series since it has the largest volume.

I have been loving my Firewood 3. She really loves glass attachments and lately I have been experimenting with removing my mouthpiece after every draw when not using an attachment because I find I get a cleaner and less wood tasting hit this way.

Last edited:

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Nah I decided to waste some money on a new grinder & storage puck along with a few other things before the restock. I am very interested in your feedback on the unit when you get it as I think it may be just the prescription I need. I would suggest getting a $20au Nitecore charger for your Air as well.

It will feel nice to hold the natural feeling walnut compared to the plastics & metals of other vapes :)

True dat'. Walnut also seems like it would be nice and stealth.

Thought you may have spent up elsewhere. Was all too tempting...

I will probably get a nitecore sent out with my zion, but maybe I could shop around. Will be sure to give impressions when i have the pleasure of trying it out. The FW3 that is. Should be before the zion...

friedrich

Little-Known Member
No hype, no long wait.... already like that
That's what made me go for a Firewood! I just wanted to actually get something in 2015... now it's got me thinking about canceling a preorder too.

fw3 is great, possibly my pick if I could have only one vape.

@btka
Surprisingly it works as well for me as the nano, with my minor mods. It's not exactly the same of course, but (and this is crazy) I've even been leaving my nano unplugged. From the decision to load some bud, to pulling lungfuls of vapor, fw is nearly as fast; and extraction seems just as thorough... but no cord! I can get up and walk around with it or slip it in my pocket along with a couple more preloaded capsules :D

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I have to say, reading through this thread, great company, great vape. Hope it's a match to my "vape print", but I'll do my best to tweak, and report back ASAP. So happy to not be dealing broken promises, beta testing, and frustrating, albeit unavoidable, situations that I think the consumer would be best left out of... IMHO
Kool Aid anyone?

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I had to look up bootube. I had a few bamboo pieces a friend and I created when we were younger out of some bamboo growing in the woods. They worked awesome, but I'm not sure I would use one much if I had it now. I was thinking of going with the D020-T if I go with the D020 series since it has the largest volume.

I have been loving my Firewood 3. She really loves glass attachments and lately I have been experimenting with removing my mouthpiece after every draw when not using an attachment because I find I get a cleaner and less wood tasting hit this way.
I might have to do a video with it especially since I've had it for a while its still in great condition and tastes amazing. I really like it native, that wood gets cold so easily. The Bootube is the only water piece that I would rebuy if stolen/lost because its not going to break. Also, just less stressful than waterpieces for me, it's a quicker and easier clean.

Such sweet nostalgia. Video is definitely eminent.

Last edited:

kapattack

Went to pull the trigger on a fw3 of my own, because it looks like a cheaper more user friendly alternative to the esv, but alas, all sold out. Bummer, but it happens. Anybody know or hear word on when more will be able available? I'm picturing a workshop of old men hunched over benches hand carving these things one at a time.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
So happy to not be dealing broken promises, beta testing, and frustrating, albeit unavoidable, situations that I think the consumer would be best left out of... IMHO
Kool Aid anyone?
Ahhh so that's the way it's going down . . . sideways swipes from the safety of another thread ;)
sourgrapes.jpg

I see you're already suppin' on some sour grape Kool Aid right there brother! :rolleyes:

Nothing like stepping out graciously eh?

Well, I truly hope that you enjoy your Firewood dude, and I look forward to reading your reports once you've managed to spend some time and get a good feel for it.

I'm really pleased that you've found a thread and a quality portable vaporizer that you think you'll be happy with.

I know I still treasure my 2.O.

MuchLove2All.
:peace:

Top Bottom