• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Epicvape EV-1/EV-2

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
nosferatu said:
already broke the glass elbow bowl piece it snapped at the 90 degree angle. S I made a little attachment really quick.

This is why we beta test. I'll send you another one. Nice work on the adapter.

andy@epicvape

ACE OF VAPE,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Beta v2. Already new and improved.

All beta 1 owners can send theirs back for a free upgrade to beta2.

Andy@epicvape

ACE OF VAPE,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
@Ace Very awesome. What are we looking at in Beta 2 pic? Is that just reinforcement of the glass to protect it and keep it from shifting? Looks very appealing.

It had been a long time since i had used my LSV but i ripped a few today so i will have a good frame of reference in terms of comparison when i get my EV.

IAmKrazy2,

559stonerr

2nd bowl in amd the whip got stuck, cant seem to pull it out. Tried butter and what not. Damnnnnn buzz kill

559stonerr,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I'll be lurking around the International Glass show at the Los Angeles convention center Saturday. Shoot me an email if you would like to meet and see the EV-1 in person.

Andy@epicvape.com

ACE OF VAPE,

collegerower

IAmKrazy2 said:
@Ace Very awesome. What are we looking at in Beta 2 pic? Is that just reinforcement of the glass to protect it and keep it from shifting? Looks very appealing.

I was wondering the same thing. is this the only change in v2? is there any performance improvement in this change, our is it just to support el bowl better?

collegerower,

Nosferatu

That change is to hold the heater cover still, not the El-Bowl. The El-Bowl you put the herb in is located on the 18mm joint on the whip.

Nosferatu,

Gongvape

559stonerr said:
2nd bowl in amd the whip got stuck, cant seem to pull it out. Tried butter and what not. Damnnnnn buzz kill
That's weird it shouldn't unless really you pushed it on hard..?

Thanks for getting back to me again Andy, I've had great customer service dealing with EpicVape emails have been responded to very quickly questions answered!

Thanks Guys keep the reviews coming:cool:

Gongvape,

gvape

My tracking number finally updated on the 20th. Im guessing it will be here Monday or Tuesday. Cant wait to test this bad boy out.

To anyone who already has the EV: Am I able to take a male to male connector and use the epic on a water pipe direct with no whip? Would be very interested in doing something like this with an all glass path.

*EDIT*

Just checked my tracking again and it has been sorted in my area. Looks like things are looking good to receiving this tomorrow :)

gvape,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
gvape said:
My tracking number finally updated on the 20th. Im guessing it will be here Monday or Tuesday. Cant wait to test this bad boy out.

To anyone who already has the EV: Am I able to take a male to male connector and use the epic on a water pipe directory with no whip? Would be very interested in doing something like this with an all glass path.

I dont have one yet, but of course you can. :D Enjoy. How will you make this male to male connection i may ask?

IAmKrazy2,

gvape

IAmKrazy2 said:
gvape said:

To anyone who already has the EV: Am I able to take a male to male connector and use the epic on a water pipe direct with no whip? Would be very interested in doing something like this with an all glass path.

I dont have one yet, but of course you can. :D Enjoy. How will you make this male to male connection i may ask?

Well if Andy has any ideas on this one Im sure that would help get it done a bit faster, but I do know a few glass blowers who Im sure could make something like this for me.

gvape,

559stonerr

Efficiency is great, huge clouds, low warm up time, small learning curve, definitely a keeper. :brow: :cool: :ko:
So far 8 of my friends(including myself) have used this vape, every single one of them loved it and was extremely vaked. The vapor taste Uh-MAZING :p

559stonerr,

weedemon

enthusiast
looks like a very interesting vape! gonna follow this thread and looking forward to some videos! :)

nice work Ace Of Vape!

weedemon,

al bundy

Vaporist
im not even getting one and i feel for you guys who are waiting.
i want to see more pics and a video!!!!

al bundy,

lwien

Yup. I want to see a video also, along with a direct comparison against a PD or MZ.

lwien,

collegerower

lwien said:
Yup. I want to see a video also, along with a direct comparison against a PD or MZ.

I will be sure to do just that.

I should have my unit tomorrow. Andy went above and beyond to overnight my unit. Amazing service!

collegerower,

Ennui Cookout

I've been playing with mine for the last four hours or so after I got it this evening. I'm very much enjoying it and I think I've got a keeper. It took me a moment to get up and going as no directions were provided, however once I realized the correct way to load it it's been totally smooth. I've not used it long enough to really review it, but these are really big hits I'm getting out of it. Very much an outright whip box vape you can hold in your hand.

I'm not sure I could make any judgements on efficiency yet, at the moment I'm still trying to dial in how much I should be loading the bowl. It can certainly hold more than I ever load up into any of my vapes and I certainly don't have to even attempt to fill it to get results. Once I get comfortable with this, I'll try to get some exact figures.

Provided cleaning, loading, hitting and stirring stays this simple, this may be the easiest vape in my collection. I really like being able to just quickly pull the el-bowl bit out after a few good hits off the whip and shake it without worry since the upper screen fits in there good.

Ennui Cookout,

BuddahMonk

I would really like to see more detailed pictures of the el-bowl if possible when you guys do the review. Also interested in seeing the differences between the el-bowl and the EQV elbow. Can they be interchangeable?

BuddahMonk,

Nosferatu

Ok I was packing the El bowl like an Extreme Q Elbow pack. Now I see I should be taking out the Elbow bowl and putting the bud in, then putting the El-bowl over it like a cap. Right? Well if so you can also pack the El-bowl for monster hits

Nosferatu,

gvape

Alright well my mailman is not on top of it. I got my mail at 10:30am this morning and my package was in the box! Its suppose to be delivery confirmation. Im not going to complain though, I got it finally. Well to start everything off we really dont have any good pictures of this bad boy yet, so enjoy :)

Oh and I have not even used the EV yet, just been taking pictures and now its warming up.

gvape,

gvape

So test #1

1. Finely grind material to load (.05 was my first bowl amount)
2. Take out dome screen. Pack material into very loosely.
3. Place dome cap screen back on.
4. Place elbow on EV to warm.
5. Inhale with whip.

Initial thoughts:

Needs some instructions for someone who doesnt know how to use a vape, I did not have any trouble, but I can see others having some. Flavor is GREAT! Only took two hits and Im right where I like to be. Only problem that I have seen so far is that the bowl gets hot. So if you want to repack it or do anything you need a tool to remove the dome end cap. Really love that the material can cyclone around between the two screens. It means I can take a huge fast rip or a slow one and both will get me visible vapor. I am also using this to help stir the material, really nice that I dont have to manually do it.

Mind you this is still only my first EL-BOWL, so I will offer more findings as i discover them. I have not yet used the boost button, as I am perfectly medicated at the setting I used. I am really interested in a direct draw system and an GONG for a water pipe. Having both of those parts and I could see myself using this all the time. I love my PD and it serves its job well, but this thing can pack an extra punch for those times when i want a bigger concentrated hit. Only downside so far to me is that it feels so much bigger than a PD. Therefore I can see myself using these side by side each other, but I doubt anything will ever replace is completely.

If anyone wants me to post certain information about or pictures feel free to ask.

gvape,

collegerower

I just got my unit also. Beat me to all those pictures! I will get some up soon of my unit!

Look forward to trying this big boy tonight!

collegerower,
Top Bottom