• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Epicvape EV-1/EV-2

559stonerr

^^^ thank you guys for the information. Helped lean closer to the ev 1 due to its short warm up time compared to aromazap. If I was going to connect the ev 1 to my 14mm bongs how would go on doing that? Sorry about my noob questions hehe

559stonerr,

559stonerr

ACE OF VAPE said:
to 559stoner:

I'll let you test drive the EV-1 for 7 days. If you don't LOVE it, send it back for a refund.

Andy@Epicvape

Wow andy, very cool shows you truely stand behind your product. Am I understanding correctly, you keep the beta unit for 14 days and then send it back to you for the final version of ev 1?

559stonerr,

al bundy

Vaporist
i was looking for an Extreme V tower no bag just for whip use.
this looks interesting.

al bundy,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Very glad to hear things are moving along well Andy. Sounds like you have some beta testers ready to give this wood a run through the gauntlet. I went back and looked at a couple of the pics a moment ago, and simply love how the EV looks.

IAmKrazy2,

collegerower

I am in the beta program, and will be sure to put up a full review as soon as I get it.

collegerower,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Great to see that at least one beta model did ship out Saturday, so we should see first testing by the end of the week hopefully. My other vapes except the PD have felt like a chore to operate after compirson to the vxc. The 5min heat time, and quick load of an ellbow style bowl might work well for me and my current lazy vaporizing mentality. I can tell there is a lot of interest in this vape design, can't wait to see how well it actually functions.

IAmKrazy2,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Dear beta testers,
I had to wait for a part change from the glass blower. The shipping labels were printed Sat., but the EV-1's will start shipping tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Andy@epicvape

ACE OF VAPE,

Nosferatu

I recieved my beta and used it once. Pretty nice very smooth but I see myself hitting it on Boost mostly. Full review soon.

Nosferatu,

gvape

Well now I see you got yours I'm anxious to get mine. Glad to see you enjoyed your first round with the vape. I will try and get a bunch of pics up once I get mine. Is the only method to hit it that it comes with the elbow and whip? I'm really intrigued to hook this up to my waterpipes.

gvape,

Nosferatu

ya but one end of the whip can easily go into a waterpipe. Im gonna order a LSV trasnsfer wand to use instead of the whip, I'm not fond of tubing.

Nosferatu,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
nosfaru said:
I'm so high from 1 bowl on Boost the whole time which is just hotter than a PD but hits with a much better airflow so its hardly comparable. .

Use the Boost on startup- after the unit fully heats up I think you'll find it unnecessary. Being a wood vape it will be a few days before the wood is 'seasoned.' You may also hear some creaking noises during this process.

Your car adapter is on the way, sorry.

Andy@epicvape

ACE OF VAPE,

gvape

Nosferatu said:
ya but one end of the whip can easily go into a waterpipe. Im gonna order a LSV trasnsfer wand to use instead of the whip, I'm not fond of tubing.

Great idea! I am very interested in using the Epic Vape with a transfer wand, might have to pick one up myself. Did it come with any other attachments besides the elbow and whip?

Hopefully I get to see mine tomorrow as the mail already came for me today :(

gvape,

Nosferatu

ACE OF VAPE said:
nosfaru said:
I'm so high from 1 bowl on Boost the whole time which is just hotter than a PD but hits with a much better airflow so its hardly comparable. .

Use the Boost on startup- after the unit fully heats up I think you'll find it unnecessary. Being a wood vape it will be a few days before the wood is 'seasoned.' You may also hear some creaking noises during this process.

Your car adapter is on the way, sorry.

Andy@epicvape

Oh I see I will try bringing it down to normal temp next time. I ded get a darker spot where the ceramic (?) tube is facing on boost. But overall it vapes the bowl evenly and very nicely. Only thing I would change is the power cord, I think the color makes it look old fashioned, but that might be what you wanted?

Nosferatu,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks for the pics, one thing is certain. It is a rad looking vape.

I'll try my transfer wand right away and place my opinion if any of the other beta testers are on the fence bout getting one.

IAmKrazy2,

gvape

IAmKrazy2 said:
Thanks for the pics, one thing is certain. It is a rad looking vape.

I'll try my transfer wand right away and place my opinion if any of the other beta testers are on the fence bout getting one.

Thanks krazy, that would be great. Definitely save me from buying one and maybe it not working well. I really hope to see a package in my mailbox tomorrow.

gvape,

collegerower

IAmKrazy2 said:

Thanks. I will be interested to hear what you think also!

collegerower,

Nosferatu

So Ace of Vape does it hit well putting the bud behind the elbow screen, as in taking out the Elblow blowl and putting the bud between it and the other screen? I imagine it would cyclone around and vape evenly?

Nosferatu,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Were you putting it in the vape base? It's designed to go between the screens in the elbow.
That's why I call it the 'EL-BOWL'

Andy@epicvape

ACE OF VAPE,

559stonerr

Got mine today, very surprised. Its awesome. Unfortunately I could only vape one bowl but it was impressive, never hit a whip style vape before and was suprisingly getting visible clouds. Full review coming soon!

559stonerr,
Top Bottom