• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Epicvape EV-1/EV-2

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
After years of research and development, we are pleased to announce that the Epicvape EV-1 vaporizer/diffuser is ready for beta testing. Here are some of the highlights and benefits of this revolutionary new device.

- From a cold start to pure vapor in less than 5 minutes.
- Can be left on 24/7 so its always ready when you are.
- Draw after draw with no waiting.
- Uses less than 12 Watts of power. Less than your Lava lamp!
- Handcrafted in USA using renewable, sustainable, Exotic American walnut hardwood.
- Dual heat settings: Standard' and Boost.
- Clean RoHS compliant air path.
- Glass on Glass.
- Natural Citrus oil and beeswax finish.
- Limited Lifetime warranty for FC members.
- Exclusive Discount for FC members.

Introducing the EV-1 Vaporizer/Diffuser. Art and Science combined to create thick rich clouds of vapor in less than 5 minutes! Powered by a ceramic heating element, gracefully enclosed in a piece of handcrafted, exotic, and sustainable American walnut.
Turn the EV-1 on Standard heat mode and its ready in less than seven minutes. In Standard heat mode the EV-1 draws approximately 12 watts and is ready when you are. When you switch to Boost heat mode the EV-1 will be ready for vaping in under five minutes. You can also use Boost heat mode to finish off the last of your ABV material, or herbs that need the extra heat boost.

Nature made it beautiful, we make it useful.

A limited number of units will be available for beta testing. If you are interested please send us a brief email describing your credentials and or situation.
We are looking forward to answering all your questions, either by email or this forum thread.
We have put up a temporary website at: www.epicvape.com. Check it out.

Thank you,

Andy@Epicvape

[img=tiki1web.png bbcode test]http://www.epicvape.com/epicvape/home_files/tiki1web.png[/img]

OO

Technical Skeptical
what is the typical dosage and does it heat by convection?
pics of the heating chamber are always beneficial, and give the prospective buyer a better idea of the product.
where is the temp indicated?
if it is turned up to turbo and you turn it down to standard, how do you know that the temp has achieved "standard".

OO,

MG23

Relaxin'
I like everything about this unit, it looks like all of my favorite vapes mixed into one and given a NOS booster.

MG23,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Thank you everybody for your interest. I will be posting a video later this week. There is an indicator light that tells you when you're in standard or boost mode. I will be out most of the evening tonight but will try to answer as many questions as I can, as soon as I can.

ACE OF VAPE,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Looks like the beta is listed at $179

Do we use the email addx on the site to inquire about beta testers?

AGBeer,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Too bad I'm in Canada, I wish I could have BETA tried this handcraft beauty.

One question: what are the dimensions?

Vaporisateur,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Actually the Beta price will be less. The $179 price will be the introductory price. Please email me at the email address listed on my post if you are interested in the Beta.
Thanks

Mod note: As stated here and in the OP, use email to inquire about beta testing.

From the rules page:
Forum Policies-
Do not ask to beta test.

ACE OF VAPE,

Spacenstein

Wow, looks really cool. Can't wait to see the videos and hopefully some people at FC will get their hands on the beta units!

Spacenstein,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
THe EV-1 is a little over 6" tall and just under 3" in diameter. Fits nicely in your hand.

ACE OF VAPE,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Congratulations on a gorgeous device. I almost want one just for the looks.

What's the operating temperature?

pakalolo,

lwien

It uses a whip? Can we see a pic of the bowl? If ya had to compare the size of the bowl with another vape, which would be the equivalent. Can we also see a pic of the unit that shows the switch, the light and where the AC cord attaches to the vape?

Also, when you say limited lifetime warranty, what's the limitations? Can you also diagram out the vapor path for us? And being that you are using a ceramic heating element with a whip, do the same dynamics present itself as it does with other whip/ceramic based vapes in that the draw speed dictates what temp you are vaping at?

So many questions.

Interesting design.

lwien,
Yeah would like to try a beta unit if more info can be posted about the unit. Also your email is the customerservice@Epicvape.com

~This unit isn't all glass on glass is it? Very beautiful regardless however. . .

biojuggernaut,

BuddahMonk

For people who like high temps all the time. Is it ok or reliable enough to leave it on the Boost setting 24/7?

BuddahMonk,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
lwien said:
It uses a whip? Can we see a pic of the bowl? If ya had to compare the size of the bowl with another vape, which would be the equivalent. Can we also see a pic of the unit that shows the switch, the light and where the AC cord attaches to the vape?
Also, when you say limited lifetime warranty, what's the limitations? Can you also diagram out the vapor path for us? And being that you are using a ceramic heating element with a whip, do the same dynamics present itself as it does with other whip/ceramic based vapes in that the draw speed dictates what temp you are vaping at?
So many questions.
The bowl is the elbow of the whip. It's a 19mm joint. It's the same as packing the elbow of an Extreme Q, but with a screen cover to prevent material falling out. The switch is a 3 position on the cord. (off-on-boost) You view the indicator light when you look down the heating chamber through the glass. There will be pics and diagrams posted soon. Yes the same dynamics of draw vs. temp apply with the EV-1. Limitations of the warranty are abuse or disassembly etc. The details will be provided on the website soon.

ACE OF VAPE,

keifrichards

Shh! I'm Taping Here
Wow really cool looking. Looks like one of the Fav's with the kill whip connection.... Very Very psyched...

what is the voltage in DC for boost and standard settings? Email sent

keif :peace:

keifrichards,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I would like to clarify since there seems to be some confusion. The EV-1 runs on 110v AC current. It draws 12 watts. (not volts). It can be used in a car with a small 25 watt converter and fits in a standard drink holder.

ACE OF VAPE,

Ennui Cookout

Totally has my interest. I seem to have an attraction to unusual log vapes. Fired an email off. :D

Ennui Cookout,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
This is very exciting for me as I only like wood vapes. I'm planning on getting another one in addition to my MZ and narrowed it down to two others. This new wood vape puts in the running right up there with the other two I like. One of those is currently available as a production model and the other one is in the state of ongoing development hopefully to go into full scale production in the near future. This one is different in some positive aspects from two other popular wood vapes I'm considering, but its in the same price point making it very attractive for me. I like the Boost feature enabling an extended session by providing a slightly higher vapeing temp. I also like the ability to turn it on or off or leave it on 24/7. One aspect thats important for me is the efficiency concerning the amount of herb used per session. How much herb is necessary per loading? I'll wait to see where this goes.

Lycanthrope,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
This vaporizer actually is very, very appealing to me! I have a vaporbrothers, which I like, but there are many things that make it hard to use such as the angle of the heating element etc. This looks like a vertical SAFE heating element that holds something like a whip, so basically a rearranged vertically aligned to be held in the hand. I often just use my whip on the element and hold the box in my hand. Looks very, very promising, and the price isn't bad at all, I also love your all natural philosophy as this is very important to me.

Thanks guys! can't wait to see how this works out!

PhishCactus,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
PhishCactus said:
This vaporizer actually is very, very appealing to me! I have a vaporbrothers, which I like, but there are many things that make it hard to use such as the angle of the heating element etc. This looks like a vertical SAFE heating element that holds something like a whip, so basically a rearranged vertically aligned to be held in the hand. I often just use my whip on the element and hold the box in my hand. Looks very, very promising, and the price isn't bad at all, I also love your all natural philosophy as this is very important to me.

Thanks guys! can't wait to see how this works out!

It uses an elbow and whip. ACE OF VAPE said it was similar to an Extreme elbow pack, with something to prevent the load from falling out. In other words, it should stand alone and not require you to hold it in your hand. It is such an attractive device, you might want to pick it up anyway...

pakalolo,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
It can be used hands free like a box or you can pick it up like a log vape. Designing a quick heating unit that could be left on 24/7 without getting hot to the touch and could be reasonably priced was one of my main design priorities, and one of the toughest design challenges!

In other words:
'A Vaporizer that won't burn your hand, your herb, your wallet or the environment!'

Top Bottom