ecapple iV-1

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
The Heavens come with an extra mouth piece I thought that was very considerate of them lol

LarryYo,

bigblock

Just what the doctor ordered......Titz!!!! A nice looking bubbler-I'm buying one right now. This is where I got my ecapple for 60 bones. Took alittle time to get it because it's mailed from China, but the price is right: vaping fans ecapple iv-1.

Last edited:
bigblock,
Reactions: lookhigh

LarryYo

@DopeShow Sorry mate :ugh: I have no idea where to get another one i have gone through one already and the other is holding on by a thread.... literally lol. But i am looking forward to this other mouth piece that i saw its like an RDA bubbler but it has threading for the ecapple and its rebrands lol

LarryYo,

ReggieB

I emailed ecapple, anyone with a broken mouthpiece needs to contact the vendor they bought their iv-1 from about replacement, ecapple have produced a new mouthpiece, with the white teflon replaced with PC material (not sure what PC is tho).

ReggieB,

bigblock

I don't know how to make Vaping Fans into a link, but my other message wasn't very clear regarding the price of a new iv-1. I think that sixty dollars is a hell of a deal--no taxes either!

bigblock,

CarbonFiberGuy

I don't know how to make Vaping Fans into a link, but my other message wasn't very clear regarding the price of a new iv-1. I think that sixty dollars is a hell of a deal--no taxes either!

That's where I just bought mine from , the site looks a little off but I figured I can use paypal, I purchased last night. It shipped today with tracking number . I took the free shipping option so it will probably take a little bit , but I figured for $60 I'll try it . I like the fast heat up time & the ecig mod ego type mouthpiece , I have a ton of ecig mod parts ,bubblers, tanks etc so I can't wait to set up new mouthpieces and play with with things . I currently have a mighty and air , so it will be nice to see how this compares especially for the price .

DopeShow

I currently have a mighty and air , so it will be nice to see how this compares especially for the price .

I have an air too and use this because of its portability and stealthy look of the design. As well as the fast heat up time.

It won't bake u r herb as even as it mighty but if u don't pack the bowl u can gat a fair bit of convection style vaping from it too.

Been using it couple of months solid and the ecapple is still going strong.

Imo if u can't fit a vaporizer in your pocket then it's not a portable.

And pls be careful not to over tighten the mouthpiece tho as u said there are plenty of attachments that will fit it.

mod note: Fixed QUOTE

Last edited by a moderator:

Poostuff

Please delete
It won't bake u r herb as even as it mighty but if u don't pack the bowl u can gat a fair bit of convection style vaping from it too.
Gee I hope I don't pack it too tight. Tell you what mate after everything I've read from you on the Zion thread it'll be pretty fucking interesting if this thing chars the load even a little.

Poostuff,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

DopeShow

Calling other members ignorant is a violation of the Be Nice rule. Waning point issued.
Gee I hope I don't pack it too tight. Tell you what mate after everything I've read from you on the Zion thread it'll be pretty fucking interesting if this thing chars the load even a little.

Don't try to argue with me on this thread since iv clearly had to point out to u on zion thread the distinction between binary combustion as the type caused by open flame ignition and the incomplete combustion (smouldering /charring) thermodynamics of convection heating which can occur at levels above >200C.

UR comment just help to highlight the ignorance of the users on that thread. A basic level of physics would help u and the staff here to understand this.

As I mentioned to u previously this information will stop u charring u r herb no matter what style vaporizer u are using. And rest assured u can keep combustion levels to a minimum using the quick heating nature of the element in this device. I found the regulated temperature to be very precise a feature which is sadely lacking from ur coveted zion.

The zion has this issue as well I advise u to not pack u r bowl to tight with it. In fact ideally in a convection style vape it would have a wide open bowl to allow for air circulation as in the Mighty. Would be nice if all convection vaporizer manufacturers understood this and had the same level of education about it

Last edited:

Poostuff

Please delete
Hey man I'm not arguing with you, most of your posts are very long & it's like blah blah blah to me (I mean that in the nicest possible way) As long as I'm not smoking I don't care about your weird science.
If the ecapple chars I'll let you know. No arguments.

Poostuff,

DopeShow

As long as I'm not smoking I don't care about your weird science.
Got to laugh at the statement 'weird science' when referring to basic combustion principles. In the nicest possible manner.
May I suggest if u don't care about levels of combustion in ur vaporizer then maybe u shouldn't post on a site called fuckcombustion .com. I'll point out you are smoking if u have levels of combustion.
Trying to keep it short as it is a fairly easy point to understand

mod note: Fixed QUOTE

Last edited by a moderator:
DopeShow,
Reactions: Poostuff

Poostuff

Please delete
Thanks for keeping it short DopeShow, instead of blah blah blah that was more like just one blah.

Poostuff,
Reactions: Kief

lookhigh

FC member
Got mine today, burning of the robot fart/new smell. Seems to be fading after two burn offs. Looks good so far. some experimenting later.

lookhigh,
Reactions: ReggieB

LarryYo

@bigblock Where did you pick up the ecapple for $60 I want to snag some up for gifts but i dont want to too much money on them. Tried reaching out to GearSpek for a bulk order but they said i have to order atleast 5 units but the price would be like 65ish dollars per unit....... now i love my friends and family but not enough to drop 300$ on em lol

LarryYo,

ReggieB

There shouldn't be much of a smell on a new unit, It is definitely a separate air path from the electronics.

ReggieB,
Reactions: lookhigh

LarryYo

Yeah thats strange i didn't have any off taste on any of mine. (Including the rebranded heaven)

LarryYo,

MadDawg

That's where I just bought mine from , the site looks a little off but I figured I can use paypal, I purchased last night. It shipped today with tracking number . I took the free shipping option so it will probably take a little bit , but I figured for $60 I'll try it . I like the fast heat up time & the ecig mod ego type mouthpiece , I have a ton of ecig mod parts ,bubblers, tanks etc so I can't wait to set up new mouthpieces and play with with things . I currently have a mighty and air , so it will be nice to see how this compares especially for the price .

I just got my 2nd Ecapple from Vaping Fans yesterday. Arrived on time (I Paid for the expedited shipping) 2 weeks exactly. I only ordered a 2nd one because I gave one away as a gift. The very 1st one I ordered is still going strong !! I just need to have a backup because it cost's so little compared to the other Vapes and I never want to be without one if it breaks. The link to Vaping Fans is here:

http://www.vapingfans.com/intelligent-herbal-vaporizer-taste-virable-ecapple-iv-1.html

I'm using the Namaste Bubbler and it works sooooo much better than the Ecapple Bubbler. It holds more water and the mouth opening is wider so you get a much better draw and wow let me tell you... this combination is stellar. The Namaste Bubbler has a 14mm opening so I just wrapped the Ecapple mouthpiece with Scotch tape until it would create a tight enough seal to fill the gap and it works lgreat. I am waiting on my actual attachments to come in so that I can try glass on glass connectivity but my "MacGyver" method has been working so well I may not use the attachments when they do arrive. After 2 Months of daily use...... Ecapple iv-1 for the Win !! :D:D:D

MadDawg,
Reactions: tripwire

LarryYo

Is that the newest model you are getting from that sight? i thought the ones with the indented buttons where the older ones? or was it the other way around?

LarryYo,

MadDawg

Is that the newest model you are getting from that sight? i thought the ones with the indented buttons where the older ones? or was it the other way around?

I think it's the other way around @LarryYo all of mine have the indented bottom battery cover but they all have the redesigned mouthpiece. So I think these are the 2nd gen models. I think they are working on another design as well.

MadDawg,
Top Bottom