Squiby

Do we HAVE a VAS recovery thread?

No. But that's just a one step program. Get a Vapcap. All other vaporizers will just fade to black.

:cool: This will be followed by repeated, compulsive, delightful, Vapcap accessory purchases, creations, inspirational ideas and..........:luv::love:

Does every model have a carb?

Yes. All of them. They are the little holes you see drilled into the midsections.

You can see one here just above the "P" on the Omnivap below.

IuQgc7L.jpg

And here on a Ti Woody S above the "V".
XM58poe.jpg

Kasish

No. But that's just a one step program. Get a Vapcap. All other vaporizers will just fade to black.

:cool: This will be followed by repeated, compulsive, delightful, Vapcap accessory purchases, creations, inspirational ideas and..........:luv::love:

Yes. All of them. They are the little holes you see drilled into the midsections.

You can see one here just above the "P" on the Omnivap below.

IuQgc7L.jpg

And here on a Ti Woody S above the "V".
XM58poe.jpg
i gotta get me a wood and matching MP with that stash color.

Kasish,
Reactions: Squiby

Dynalowrider

Kasish, I don't know if it was a misspell or typo, but you described where I live.
" (im in a 3rd world County)"
That is where I live, in a third world state, in a third world county. :rofl:
I'm not criticizing your post, I'm just enjoying how you hit it on the nail where I live.
Good on you. Thanks for the laugh. Doc

Vapinmofo

I received a most basic vapecap yesterday. Ok I'm a skeptic.

I use a volcano at home
And a crafty or a firefly2 when away from home.

For the longest time I have looked for a dugout like solution for me. I just do not tolerate combustion well. My lungs protest when they get smoke in them.

So when I read about what Dynavap is doing I became very interested.
So my cap doesn't make a big clic. In fact it is intermittently a subtle clic. Anyway I combusted and smelled up the whole house!!
I tried again using my Tongue against the tight pull.. I modulate the vapor by sort of tapping on the. Carb... I am getting about 2 hits a load... I just suck herb into the chamber like a straw.. no packing. Anyway I plan on putting this device through its paces. I think that deaf people would like the vapecap... except it can be hard to hear. Better to feel it or create a color changing effect for precise temp adjustment.
Overall my biggest issue is the tight draw.
Oh I was reading how people chean their unit rarely...mine is getting resionious already... reclaim? Too much of a pita!!

Vapinmofo

Vapinmofo,

Kasish

Kasish, I don't know if it was a misspell or typo, but you described where I live.
" (im in a 3rd world County)"
That is where I live, in a third world state, in a third world county. :rofl:
I'm not criticizing your post, I'm just enjoying how you hit it on the nail where I live.
Good on you. Thanks for the laugh. Doc
didnt mean it in a bad way sry of i came as so..

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I received a most basic vapecap yesterday. Ok I'm a skeptic.

I use a volcano at home
And a crafty or a firefly2 when away from home.

For the longest time I have looked for a dugout like solution for me. I just do not tolerate combustion well. My lungs protest when they get smoke in them.

So when I read about what Dynavap is doing I became very interested.
So my cap doesn't make a big clic. In fact it is intermittently a subtle clic. Anyway I combusted and smelled up the whole house!!
I tried again using my Tongue against the tight pull.. I modulate the vapor by sort of tapping on the. Carb... I am getting about 2 hits a load... I just suck herb into the chamber like a straw.. no packing. Anyway I plan on putting this device through its paces. I think that deaf people would like the vapecap... except it can be hard to hear. Better to feel it or create a color changing effect for precise temp adjustment.
Oh I was reading how people chean their unit rarely...mine is getting resionious already... reclaim? Too much of a pita!!

Vapinmofo

Do you mean the OG glass vapcap?

I've had four different glass OG's now, I've been very surprised at the large variation in draw resistance between all four. The two I'm now left with have a fantastically open draw with little resistance, makes all the difference.

I know thats not much help but... well, words n stuff.

Dynalowrider

No, no, no, it was not in a bad way. In my state every county is like a little feudal state. One county is dry, (no alcohol), the next has bars. This state won't let you buy alcohol on Sunday till noon. Do you think God cares if you drink on Sunday morning?
The chance that Texas will legalize is about a million to one.
We had a governor that vetoed a text while driving law. How ignorant is that? Doc

crispyboi37

What do you guys think the best way to load an og with the dynastash. I can't really use it like a dugout because of the flat edge, it just pushes it down. I've tried the straw but that doesn't work the best all the time. Any tips?

crispyboi37,

Kasish

No, no, no, it was not in a bad way. In my state every county is like a little feudal state. One county is dry, (no alcohol), the next has bars. This state won't let you buy alcohol on Sunday till noon. Do you think God cares if you drink on Sunday morning?
The chance that Texas will legalize is about a million to one.
We had a governor that vetoed a text while driving law. How ignorant is that? Doc
Oh lol i just thought i managed to upset someone while high it happens from Time to time :-/.

mixchu69

The one thing that I do not hear about is a "special screen" for concentrates. I read about some cut up SS mesh and attempts with w9 small ceramic donuts. Has @VapCap announced anything about any accessories for concentrates? I think this vape will be awesome for waxes because of flame use and no batteries.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The one thing that I do not hear about is a "special screen" for concentrates. I read about some cut up SS mesh and attempts with w9 small ceramic donuts. Has George announced anything about any accessories for concentrates? I think this vape will be awesome for waxes because of flame use and no batteries.

You can get it directly from the boss hoss's mouth:

Attach a @, to VapCap (his handle here) and George will know you have a message directed to him.:nod:

As in, @"------".

Or, message him directly.

He's pretty busy ATM, but such a nice guy.

Last edited:

Chose

When cleaning the ti woody
The o ring at the end keeps on curling a bit I've used spitt and some vg to loob it but it won't sit properly
Any tips it's annoying me
:doh:

Chose,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
When cleaning the ti woody
The o ring at the end keeps on curling a bit I've used spitt and some vg to loob it but it won't sit properly
Any tips it's annoying me
:doh:
Take the ring off and clean the groove as well. You can also roll the inside of the ring to the outside to give new surface area for the stem to rub against.
Other then that, the ring is stretched too much and needs replacing. You might still be able to nurse it into place.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Is there some kinda coupon code for the Black Friday sale? I see the free shipping but the prices look retail to me, no 20% off. What am I missing?

t-dub,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
It was "DYNAVAPE" last night.
Was on the initial page you go to. Maybe refresh the page?

Pipes,
Reactions: t-dub

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Do you mean the OG glass vapcap?

I've had four different glass OG's now, I've been very surprised at the large variation in draw resistance between all four. The two I'm now left with have a fantastically open draw with little resistance, makes all the difference.

I know thats not much help but... well, words n stuff.
One of the things that influences draw on the OG is whether you have one made since the glass has been being thinned. The lathed glass under the cap allows a little more airflow. I noticed that on a newer one I bought for someone else.
I ordered a new barrel for my OG along with the new TI Woody S I just ordered so I have one that has been thinned as a backup. The unthinned glass works fine, but the thinned glass works better. :)

Squiby

Oh I was reading how people chean their unit rarely...mine is getting resionious already... reclaim?

I have several Vapcaps and I don't have any issues with the click at all. It may be possible that yours is defective.

But first, I suggest that you practice heating the cap without a load. Feel for and listen for the click. I can feel the vibration of the clicks as well as hear them.

The caps have two metal disks sandwiched into the top of the cap. A second redundant disk is built in as a fail safe measure. As heat is applied the disks buckle at a certain temperature and make a clicking noise. In fact you should hear and feel both of heating clicks and both of the cooling clicks as well.

Where you heat your cap determines your temps. If you heat closer to the digger outter end, it will take longer for the disks to reach toking temps and your bowl will have reached hotter temps. If you heat closer to the top, you achieve cooler toking temps.

Your flame length, number of jets and distance of the flame from the cap all affect the heating process. Regardless of the number of jets I always use a short flame, no more than an inch long. The inner blue flame is placed close to the cap. I begin by heating the bottom half of the cap and with each cycle move closer to the tip. I have never combusted.

I do not grind my bud. I always just pull a nug off a flower, pop it in and heat. I use my Vapcap everyday. I've had it since June and only felt compelled to clean it once, and it didn't even really need it. Now, I also use a degummed hemp fiber filter and it keeps the condenser so clean it will be a long while before it is cleaned again.

Regarding the air restriction. Gently remove your soft mp and look at how the condenser is positioned. If it is pushed tight up against the bowl, ease it back a fraction so that the oring sort of sits on top of the stem. Then replace the mp and see if that improves your airflow.

If that doesn't work, take your cap off and gently squeeze it out of round. Test and squeeze, test and squeeze. You should be able to adjust the cap to allow for more airflow.

I hope you find your sweet spot with your Vapcap! Good luck.

The one thing that I do not hear about is a "special screen" for concentrates. I read about some cut up SS mesh and attempts with w9 small ceramic donuts. Has @VapCap announced anything about any accessories for concentrates? I think this vape will be awesome for waxes because of flame use and no batteries.

I haven't heard anything about a special concentrate screen for the Vapcap. For oils some use, as you mentioned, the stainless steel concentrate pads.

I never vape oils, but I vape wax, crumble and hash. All I use is a bit of flower for a bed, or a bit of degummed fiber, or in the case of hard hash nothing at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom