EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
My order came to just over 20quid used the code and it become 11.95 so 9.99 off and still got free delivery.

So maybe 20 is the threshold. I in effect got the jaryz glass lined weed stash for free

Yeah, I tried using the code last night for a bottle of Rez Block. Didnt work. Two bottles and the code worked fine :)

Alexis

My order came to just over 20quid used the code and it become 11.95 so 9.99 off and still got free delivery.

So maybe 20 is the threshold. I in effect got the jaryz glass lined weed stash for free
I just tested it out, i added the hemp flowers (£11.95) plus 50 alcohol wipes (£3.48), applied coupon, amd it comes to £7.53, with the discount showing at £7.90.
Plus free shipping.

But can I ask @Chose or anybody else, what is the deal with the hemp flowers when vaped. Is it just relaxing, and nice tasting? I presume there must be medicinal benefits from not just the cbd content, but other plant compounds surely?
Does it help you satisfy a weed craving and conserve weed at points of the day?

If so this could maybe help me over time to ration my precious annual herb supply by having a hemp load here and there, and saving the proper stuff for later on.

Separately, I am planning to order a new Ti tip from Dynavap today. Can anyone tell me please- are ALL the Ti tips being shipped now automatically the newest version? Or do I need to add an order note to request the new version specially?

I did email Matt last night, with careful and disguised wording, to inform him that the current conversion rate for £15 is $18.72, and how many of us are picking up customs fees in the UK because we have been purposely choosing discounted items so that our ordr totals are no higher than $20.

I said I am not asking or expecting anything from them just passing the info on, so they can advise any inquirers what to expect, that's all. (;))

I just found this link to someone's experience vaping hemp buds. They say their lungs suffered the following day. Tnis has deterred me now, in light of my allergies, but it could have been the quality of the buds, which are otganic, but not reccomended for smoking:

http://www.buycbdoilonline.info/2015/01/organic-hemp-buds-cbd-review/

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

A couple more questions, naturally...

Does anyone know if the ti Woody S comes with the same case listed with the ti Woody?

And how about flavor comparisons to other vapes (I tried searching this thread without luck, but I'm sure the info is in here somewhere). How does it compare to the Crafty or Mighty, or grasshopper?

Is this vape best used solo, or with others...or doesn't it matter?

Thx!

Last edited:
Mr. Me2,

banana_republic

I became too tempted to let by the Black Friday 20% discount AND free shipping to Banana Republic..... kind of HAD TO go for it and momentarily satisfy VAS. Thanks George!!!

A Ti woody and DynastashER are on my way now.... Interesting that at the exact moment some relief from VAS happens, there come some expectation for the magic green envelope to come by.... :D

Cheers!!

*plainlazy*

I just tested it out, i added the hemp flowers (£11.95) plus 50 alcohol wipes (£3.48), applied coupon, amd it comes to £7.53, with the discount showing at £7.90.
Plus free shipping.

But can I ask @Chose or anybody else, what is the deal with the hemp flowers when vaped. Is it just relaxing, and nice tasting? I presume there must be medicinal benefits from not just the cbd content, but other plant compounds surely?

If so this could maybe help me over time to ration my precious annual herb supply by having a hemp load here and there, and saving the proper stuff for later on.

Separately, I am planning to order a new Ti tip from Dynavap today. Can anyone tell me please- are ALL the Ti tips being shipped now automatically the newest version? Or do I need to add an order note to request the new version specially?

I did email Matt last night, with careful and disguised wording, to inform him that the current conversion rate for £15 is $18.72, and how many of us are picking up customs fees in the UK because we have been purposely choosing discounted items so that our ordr totals are no higher than $20.

I said I am not asking or expecting anything from them just passing the info on, so they can advise any inquirers what to expect, that's all. (;))

I just found this link to someone's experience vaping hemp buds. They say their lungs suffered the following day. Tnis has deterred me now, in light of my allergies, but it could have been the quality of the buds, which are otganic, but not reccomended for smoking:

I would also like to know if anyone knows about these vaping flowers. I've ordered some to find out. But can't find reviews of these exact flowers.

@Stevenski thanks for the advice bro, sorry to sound stupid but what website is that through? I'm guessing not PIU ay? And will customs be no worries?

Edit: Sorry i just realised straight from the dynavap website

Last edited:
GrandMaesterOfTheWaesters,
Reactions: Stevenski

Baron23

Quick question what the different about the og vs ti tip besids the glass parts on og. Does it function different?

Ti and borosilicate glass havevery different thermal properties.

Wrt to thermal conductivity coefficient; Ti = 19 – 23 (W/m K) while borosilicate glass is 1.14 (W/m K). The Ti will transfer heat and cool down faster than the boro. This goes directly to amount of time heat needs to be applied to reach proper chamber temp and time to cool down which in turn will give a different performance signature in my opinion and experience.

Frankly, this has not caused me any major issues in particular with the Ti. Stop heating on the click and that's that.

My preference for the OG has to do with draw resistance and the very, very high draw resistance on my Ti Woody which may very well be just my particular unit.

I do find, however, that I get better clouds from my OG but both seem to extract equally based on AVB and effect. I just find my OG easier to make dance for me than my Ti. YMMV

However, many people's experience is a bit different and they love their Ti tip VapCaps.

Last edited:

Squiby

Does anyone know if the ti Woody S comes with the same case listed with the ti Woody?

Yeah, for sure. All Vapcaps come packaged in a plastic airtight doob tube.

They are great for storing your Vapcap or herb. They are also perfect for cleaning your tip, screen and condenser. Pop your bits and pieces in the tube, top up with cleaning solution. Cap, shake and soak. Rinse and dry.

@GrandMaesterOfTheWaesters

One more sleep. You've got till Monday midnight.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I really do like my OG and use it fairly often when out of the house, but I am always a little ...nervous I guess, when I twist it to fill it in my DynaStash. I expect that discomfort to go away with the TI Woody S and the TI tip...

Just to be clear (ha) I have never damaged the glass tip, its just that being glass it is always in the back of my mind.

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
A couple more questions, naturally...

And how about flavor comparisons to other vapes (I tried searching this thread without luck, but I'm sure the info is in here somewhere). How does it compare to the Crafty or Mighty, or grasshopper?

Is this vape best used solo, or with others...or doesn't it matter?

Thx!

I can tell you, as I've gone through two crafty and one mighty (wich I still have) that the flavor is good on the first heat cycle and descent on the second. The flavor on the last east cycle is a popcorn one as its the finish hit ah ah!
But the flavor doesn't compete with any S&B portable, they are way more flavorful than the vapcap both in time and flavor power but as you know they are mainly convection and the vapcap is mainly conduction so that's hard to beat.

However, the vapcap's flavor is really good for a conduction device, but where the vapcap really shine is efficiency, ease of use, beauty, and spirituality of the process (and monstrous hits in your face)!

My mighty is way more flavorful, but in the end I keep using my vapcap more and more because it's what love is about! :)

sixtysix

I've been interested in these for awhile... how quickly does the TI Woody cool down? Due to my overall clumsiness I feel like I'd end up burning myself on one of these eventually haha.

sixtysix,

Squiby

I've been interested in these for awhile... how quickly does the TI Woody cool down? Due to my overall clumsiness I feel like I'd end up burning myself on one of these eventually haha.

It takes a few seconds to heat the Vapcap. Once heated, you toke. Often you will hear the cooling clicks just a moment after taking your third toke or so. Then you heat again and toke again. The time it takes to reach the cooling click is maybe 20 seconds.

For a complete cool down, cool enough to comfortably remove the cap with your fingers takes as long as a minute.

If you are prone to burning yourself when handling a cigarette, you will likely burn yourself handling a Vapcap. If you avoid touching the hot tip, you should be OK.

Other than the cap, the Vapcap remains room temperature. The unit itself does not get hot at all.

Chose

Plus free shipping.

I use them becouse I love vaping and they smell and taste great
They also are good to mix with strong strains to add some cbd to stop your mind racing
Not sure about medical benefits but I seem to get a good nights sleep after vaping these flowers
They are very high quality flowers and very smooth to vape
The only down side I can think of if you wear searched by the popo they wouldn't believe you when trying to explain they were legal hemp flowers
Looool
Mind your head sir as they throw you in the van
No they don't iratate my lungs at all and they are vaping flowers
You can find a bit more info on there site roo and company

Last edited:

Dynalowrider

Get an Altoids tin, put a Magnet (from the VapCap site) on the top. When you set the vc on the magnet it heat sinks the heat off the cap, but not so much from the ti-tip. It also amplifies the cool-click.
This method reduces the amount of butane you use, plus it helps maintain the temp in the ti-tip at a more constant. Stop and think about. Less time cooling the ti-tip, less time heating it.
Myself I pull the cap out a little before heating. Push it back after heat-click, and before draw. I milk my "MFLB Orbiter" and a 18" ice bong with this method.
This maybe my imagination but I'm sticking to it. Doc

Chose

Plus free shipping.

Hooo
Those flowers look crap
The ones from @VapeFiend.com are very good quality I've not had a bad chest or cough after using them and apparently when vaped it turns the cbn what ever that is in to cbd
The only thing I've noticed is in the morning you feel like you've been hibernating for six months lool the suppliers are roo and company. go have a look on there sight
Let me know how you get on when you've tried vaping some
I think you will enjoy them

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's funny. I bought a really large wafer magnet from one of the Chinese vendors (nearly 3 cm across and 1 cm thick) to put on my coffee table. It is WAY too strong to use for this purpose, but more annoying is that the cap wants to attach to the edge rather than the wider flat surface. I'm no magnet guru but that seems strange to me. Doesn't matter because it is too strong anyway.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Alexis

Baron23

One of the benefits of the magnet on the DynaStash is its ability to cool down the cap very quickly or to handle it when its hot. Nice feature.
Ok, I'm finally going to respond to this idea that applying your cap to a cool metal heat sink will get your VC ready for another heat cycle very quickly. I fear that when you do this you are indeed drawing the energy out of the cap, hence the cool down click, but that does not necessarily extend to the chamber walls, be they Ti or boro. Remeber, heat gradient and differing thermal conduction coefficients and the air gap between cap and chamber.

I think by doing this accelerated cool down you may get a a bit of an 'artificial' cool down click and when you reheat you are starting with a chamber that is still warmer than it would be under other circumstances and may indeed exceed the temperature reached if left alone to cool down.

Just my :2c:

Last edited:

Alexis

Hooo
Those flowers look crap
The ones from @VapeFiend.com are very good quality I've not had a bad chest or cough after using them and apparently when vaped it turns the cbn what ever that is in to cbd
The only thing I've noticed is in the morning you feel like you've been hibernating for six months lool the suppliers are roo and company. go have a look on there sight
Let me know how you get on when you've tried vaping some
I think you will enjoy them
Thanks man, I just wanted to hear it from somebody that they go down well and everything, so I knocked on your door! I have already placed my order.
I will report how they go down for me, but obviously the whole allergy business will make my experience very different to the norm. I will be interested to see if it affects me more than weed does.

Actually, I have just had a thought that I may need to cancel the order. I didnt even think about the organic fertilisers they may have used, as I am allergic to most ferts, however natural.

I will check out the site you have mentioned and contact them, or ring Vapefiend and inquire. I didnt even think of that, was only thinking of the hemp itself. Your post has somehow jogged my consciousness on the matter.

Im just going to order my new Ti tip from Dynavap. I wont be able to use the Omni until christmas now, when my homeopathy finishes.
Can you believe it, last tuesday I was having my last day of vaping for 30 days, and I combusted TWICE on the Omnivap, in less than 10 minutes.

I was half watching a game of football, and as I was heating the cap, getting ready for the click, my mum opened her bedroom door and I thouht she might be about to ask me for something, so I was waiting to see if she needed my attention and took my focus of the Omni and let it go past the click.

I emptied the wasted load. It didnt stink too bad, butnI was in a hurry to have a quick vape and get to my dinner in the oven. So I quickly fixed up another load, but I have to inspect every bit of my weed for timy bugs with a jewellers loupe under a light, taking them out one by one with a pair of tweezers.

Its a pain in the bum! But I cant discard the weed, its all I have for at least a year. Then I was kind of trying to rush it due to the delays, and after I didnt seem to be getting any vapor on the second cycle, loke a plumb I reheated before the cool down click, and BAM, proper combustion and a second wasted load in a row!

I emptied and again refilled, but with sugar leaves. It didnt taste good at all, but I vaped it this time. And I havent got round to cleaning it yet, seeing as I wont use it for a while.

Its on the to do list. What a muppet!

Alexis,

Chose

Y
Thanks man, I just wanted to hear it from somebody that they go down well and everything, so I knocked on your door! I have already placed my order.
I will report how they go down for me, but obviously the whole allergy business will make my experience very different to the norm. I will be interested to see if it affects me more than weed does.

Actually, I have just had a thought that I may need to cancel the order. I didnt even think about the organic fertilisers they may have used, as I am allergic to most ferts, however natural.

I will check out the site you have mentioned and contact them, or ring Vapefiend and inquire. I didnt even think of that, was only thinking of the hemp itself. Your post has somehow jogged my consciousness on the matter.

Im just going to order my new Ti tip from Dynavap. I wont be able to use the Omni until christmas now, when my homeopathy finishes.
Can you believe it, last tuesday I was having my last day of vaping for 30 days, and I combusted TWICE on the Omnivap, in less than 10 minutes.

I was half watching a game of football, and as I was heating the cap, getting ready for the click, my mum opened her bedroom door and I thouht she might be about to ask me for something, so I was waiting to see if she needed my attention and took my focus of the Omni and let it go past the click.

I emptied the wasted load. It didnt stink too bad, butnI was in a hurry to have a quick vape and get to my dinner in the oven. So I quickly fixed up another load, but I have to inspect every bit of my weed for timy bugs with a jewellers loupe under a light, taking them out one by one with a pair of tweezers.

Its a pain in the bum! But I cant discard the weed, its all I have for at least a year. Then I was kind of trying to rush it due to the delays, and after I didnt seem to be getting any vapor on the second cycle, loke a plumb I reheated before the cool down click, and BAM, proper combustion and a second wasted load in a row!

I emptied and again refilled, but with sugar leaves. It didnt taste good at all, but I vaped it this time. And I havent got round to cleaning it yet, seeing as I wont use it for a while.

Its on the to do list. What a muppet!
yes if you have allergies
I would e mail them to make sure I only suffer from hay fever and dog / cat fur
Makes my eyes look like I've smoked a l pound of weed

Chose,
Reactions: Alexis

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ok, I'm finally going to respond to this idea that applying your cap to a cool metal heat sink will get your VC ready for another heat cycle very quickly. I fear that when you do this you are indeed drawing the energy out of the cap, hence the cool down click, but that does not necessarily extend to the chamber walls, be they Ti or boro. Remeber, heat gradient and differing thermal conduction coefficients and the air gap between cap and chamber.

I think by doing this accelerated cool down you may get a a bit of an 'artificial' cool down click and when you reheat you are starting with a chamber that is still warmer than it would be under other circumstances and may indeed exceed the temperature reached if left alone to cool down.

Just my :2c:
Well, all I can give you is my own real world experience. I don't yet have a VC with a TI tip (its on order) but on my OG I don't find any greater tendency towards combustion when I have assistance from the magnet (or from blowing on it) in cooling the cap. And I do greatly appreciate being able to handle the cap sooner.

I WILL say I have never done more than 3 bowls one after the other, so there MAY be an issue with doing more bowls than that, but I haven't experienced any such issue.

Kalessin

Well, all I can give you is my own real world experience. I don't yet have a VC with a TI tip yet (its on order) but on my OG I don't find any greater tendency towards combustion when I have assistance from the magnet (or from blowing on it) in cooling the cap. And I do greatly appreciate being able to handle the cap sooner.
As soon as I finish my toke I grab the cap with my fingers and blow into the cap to get it to cool down almost immediately, and then it's back on for the next round right away and I never combust unless I let my attention waver and miss a click

Top Bottom