Chose

Oh well at least it is out in the open now, better that way. Just do your best to convince HER that it is the best course for BOTH of your happinesses.

Separately, I just glanced on Vapefiend at his black friday sales. The OG is on sale at £29, crossed out from £30. So it looks like the regular price will be up on the OG, but with the Hi5 code similar to current.
Yes and also when the green parcel drops ill chuck the woody in the bag and say that's a great deal buy one get one free:rofl:I'm
Only messin she's cool about it
She just doesn't understand VAS

Last edited:

Squiby

@Mr. Me2

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

The UPDATED Ti Vapcap 101

There are very few parts to a Ti Vapcap:

TIPS:

- The Bowl (refered to as a TIP). This holds your herb. It fits into the midsection and over the condenser. Orings and precision ground cooling fins act to prevent heat transfer to other parts of the Vapcap.

Here is a handful of love.
IMG_20160226_225756422_HDR_zpsophdqcgq.jpg

SCREENS:

- A screen called a CCD screen is included in all Vapcap tips.

JEPPtiN.jpg

r8jqEYP.jpg

The CAP:

- The stainless steel cap slips cover the tip. The cap is heated with your lighter or any other heat source. The top portion of the cap contains two metal disks. When these disks reach operating temperatures, they buckle, creating a clicking sound. When the cap cools it clicks again indicating that it can be heated again for another cycle.

Here is the cap beside a regular Blackwood Ti Woody.
IMG_20151021_193754947_zpsasgntpub.jpg

The CONDENSER:

- The condenser runs through the midsection, Ti Tip and mouthpiece, if there is one.

Condensers come in two lengths, the standard size and the XL size.

The regular condenser will accommodate a 62mm configuration of either a 45mm BODY plus a 17mm mp, or a 62mm STEM with no mp.

The XL condenser will accommodate a 79mm configuration of a 62mm STEM plus a 17mm wood mp.

The length of the condenser determines the overall length of the VAPCAP. It is what ties the Vapcap all together and provides a dedicated air stream for your vapour.

This is an exploded view of a Cocobolo Ti Woody. The condenser is on the bottom.
Hr9jdo9m.jpg

The MIDSECTION:

- This is the part you hold onto. There are straight tube like ones and those that have a turned or sculpted profile. No vapor reaches the midsection and they do not require cleaning. They do benefit from an occasional wood treatment such as beeswax and hemp oil.

The straight midsections are offered in two different lengths. Their girth is 10mm.
- BODIES are the shortest midsection available, measuring up at 45mm.
- The longer midsections are called STEMS and are 62mm in length.

Below is a
- Ti Woody XLS with an XL condenser and a Burl STEM and mp.
- a shorter Ti Woody S with a regular condenser, Blackwood BODY and mp.
- and an Omnivap with a regular Omni condenser and mp.

The Omni and Ti Woody S are the same length at 3.5 inches long. The Burl Ti Woody XLS is 17mm longer and measures in at 4.25 inches long.
rdQ07Qk.jpg

The turned midsections are called VonGs. VonGs fit into water devices.

The VonG BODIES are 45mm long just like the straightbodies. They are made in two diameters; 14mm and 18mm. They fit into either a 14mm or 18mm female connector on your water pipe.

14mm and 18mm Ti VonG S models have a regular condenser and BODIES that look like this
IMG_20160519_213933702_zpsvfktqbz7.jpg

There are also VonG STEMS and they measure 62 mm, just like the straight stems. Their girth is 12mm at one end and 14mm at the other.

Ti VonG XLS with An XL condenser and Blackwood STEM and Burl mp.
IMG_20160519_212604342_HDR_zpsbn86ur7n.jpg

The MOUTHPIECE:

These are tiny turned wood mouth pieces and come in a variety of wood species. They are 17mm long. The wood mps slide onto the condenser and is held in place with orings.

IMG_20160427_201330252_zpsihirfeco.jpg

The Omnivap mouthpiece is different from the wood mps. The Omni mp threads onto an Omni condenser. This allows the condenser to fit more tightly against the tip or be further away from it. Adjusting the mp will create a customized air flow. Set it and forget it.

You can see the threaded condenser tube by itself below as well as fully threaded into the mouthpiece and mostly threaded out.

IMG_20160319_234052447_zpshvkgnihv.jpg

MODEL INFO:

Here is a summary of the measurements of the bodies, stems, mps and XLS, regular and S Ti Vapcap models.

A standard condenser fits a 62mm configuration;

- a body (45mm) and mp (17mm) configuration
or
- a stem (62mm)

These measure 3.5 inches long and fit into a regular Dynastash/ER. Models with these configurations include the:

- Ti Woody with stem and no mp.
- Ti Woody S with body plus mp.
- Ti VonG stem with no mp.
- Ti VonG S with 14mm or 18mm VonG body plus mp. (Note that the 18mm BonG body does NOT fit into the Dynastadh/ER)
- Omnivap.

A XL condenser fits a 79mm configuration;

- a stem (62mm) and 17mm mp.

These measure 4.25 inches long and fit into the XL Dynastash/ER. Models with these configurations include the:

- Ti Woody with stem and mp.
- Ti VonG stem with mp.
- Omnivap XLS

Last edited:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Real nice of you Squiby to be helping out like this thanks!

So I'm all caught up but unsure on one thing, does the DynastashXL fit the 14mm VonGs as well?

Squiby

what is the difference between the Ti Woody and Ti Woody S?

The Ti Woody and the Ti Woody S are the same length at 3.5 inches long. They both have a regular condenser.

The Ti Woody has 62mm STEM and NO mouthpiece. It looks like this:
Woody.

The Ti Woody S has a 45mm short body plus a wood mp. It looks like this.
XM58poe.jpg

@cwheezy

Your question - does the DynastashXL fit the 14mm VonGs as well?

Yes. All Dynastash/ERs will accomodate a Vapcap with a maximum diameter of 14mm.

The XL Dynastash/ER will house a Vapcap up to 4.25 inches long:

- Ti VonG S - 3.5 inches long. Has a short body and mp.
- Ti VonG - 3.5 inches long. Has a long stem, NO mp.
- Ti VonG XLS - 4.25 inches long . Has a stem and mp.

The regular Dynastash/ER will only accommodate the 3.5 inch models:
- Ti VonG S - 3.5 inches long. Has a short body and mp.
- Ti VonG - 3.5 inches long. Has a long stem and NO mp.

NOTE: The 18mm VonGs do not fit into any current Dynastash.
bofc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Me2

@Mr. Me2

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

The UPDATED Ti Vapcap 101

There are very few parts to a Ti Vapcap:

TIPS:

- The Bowl (refered to as a TIP). This holds your herb. It fits into the midsection and over the condenser. Orings and precision ground cooling fins act to prevent heat transfer to other parts of the Vapcap.

Here is a handful of love.
IMG_20160226_225756422_HDR_zpsophdqcgq.jpg

SCREENS:

- A screen called a CCD screen is included in all Vapcap tips.

JEPPtiN.jpg

r8jqEYP.jpg

The CAP:

- The stainless steel cap slips cover the tip. The cap is heated with your lighter or any other heat source. The top portion of the cap contains two metal disks. When these disks reach operating temperatures, they buckle, creating a clicking sound. When the cap cools it clicks again indicating that it can be heated again for another cycle.

Here is the cap beside a regular Blackwood Ti Woody.

The CONDENSER:

- The condenser runs through the midsection, Ti Tip and mouthpiece, if there is one.

Condensers come in two lengths, the standard size and the XL size.

The regular condenser will accommodate a 62mm configuration of either a 45mm BODY plus a 17mm mp, or a 62mm STEM with no mp.

The XL condenser will accommodate a 79mm configuration of a 62mm STEM plus a 17mm wood mp.

The length of the condenser determines the overall length of the VAPCAP. It is what ties the Vapcap all together and provides a dedicated air stream for your vapour.

This is an exploded view of a Cocobolo Ti Woody. The condenser is on the bottom.
Hr9jdo9m.jpg

The MIDSECTION:

- This is the part you hold onto. There are straight tube like ones and those that have a turned or sculpted profile. No vapor reaches the midsection and they do not require cleaning. They do benefit from an occasional wood treatment such as beeswax and hemp oil.

The straight midsections are offered in two different lengths. Their girth is 10mm.
- BODIES are the shortest midsection available, measuring up at 45mm.
- The longer midsections are called STEMS and are 62mm in length.

Below is a
- Ti Woody XLS with an XL condenser and a Burl STEM and mp.
- a shorter Ti Woody S with a regular condenser, Blackwood BODY and mp.
- and an Omnivap with a regular Omni condenser and mp.

The Omni and Ti Woody S are the same length at 3.5 inches long. The Burl Ti Woody XLS is 17mm longer and measures in at 4.25 inches long.
rdQ07Qk.jpg

The turned midsections are called VonGs. VonGs fit into water devices.

The VonG BODIES are 45mm long just like the straightbodies. They are made in two diameters; 14mm and 18mm. They fit into either a 14mm or 18mm female connector on your water pipe.

14mm and 18mm Ti VonG S models have a regular condenser and BODIES that look like this
IMG_20160519_213933702_zpsvfktqbz7.jpg

There are also VonG STEMS and they measure 62 mm, just like the straight stems. Their girth is 12mm at one end and 14mm at the other.

Ti VonG XLS with An XL condenser and Blackwood STEM and Burl mp.
IMG_20160519_212604342_HDR_zpsbn86ur7n.jpg

The MOUTHPIECE:

These are tiny turned wood mouth pieces and come in a variety of wood species. They are 17mm long. The wood mps slide onto the condenser and is held in place with orings.

IMG_20160427_201330252_zpsihirfeco.jpg

The Omnivap mouthpiece is different from the wood mps. The Omni no threads onto an Omni condenser. This allows the condenser to fit more tightly against the tip or be further away from it. Adjusting the no will create a customized air flow. Set it and forget it.

You can see the threaded condenser tube by itself below as well as fully threaded into the mouthpiece and mostly threaded out.

IMG_20160319_234052447_zpshvkgnihv.jpg

MODEL INFO:

Here is a summary of the measurements of the bodies, stems, mps and XLS, regular and S Ti Vapcap models.

A standard condenser fits a 62mm configuration;

- a body (45mm) and mp (17mm) configuration
or
- a stem (62mm)

These measure 3.5 inches long and fit into a regular Dynastash/ER. Models with these configurations include the:

- Ti Woody with stem and no mp.
- Ti Woody S with body plus mp.
- Ti VonG stem with no mp.
- Ti VonG S with 14mm or 18mm VonG body plus mp. (Note that the 18mm BonG body does NOT fit into the Dynastadh/ER)
- Omnivap.

A XL condenser fits a 79mm configuration;

- a stem (62mm) and 17mm mp.

These measure 4.25 inches long and fit into the XL Dynastash/ER. Models with these configurations include the:

- Ti Woody with stem and mp.
- Ti VonG stem with mp.
- Omnivap XLS
Thanks so much @Squiby . The dynavap website still confuses me. How do you order a ti Woody xls? Is it the ti Woody (62mm) with a stem so if you add a mouthpiece it automatically becomes a xls order?

And how long do o rings last? Should one stock up?

Is the double crown on the ti Woody the extra metal band at the mouthpiece?

Last edited:

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I finally got around to placing my order for a Ti Vong, a couple OGs and a Dynastash Double Garage. I'm so excited! I'm glad I have my OG and Omni to tide me over until I receive my order!

Thanks to @VapCap for such a wonderful line of products! I'ts been exciting to see the growth of the company. The products and customer service exceed all expectations.

Squiby

How do you order a ti Woody xls? Is it the ti Woody (62mm) with a stem so if you add a mouthpiece it automatically becomes a xls order

Yes. Go to the Ti Woody page. Scroll down to see the option info on the right hand side stating

Ti Woody XLS Includes:
  • Wood Midsection
  • Titanium Tip
  • The Cap
  • Airtight carrying case
  • XL condenser kit with standard mouthpiece
There is an option to select a mp. If you do, the Ti Woody becomes a Ti Woody XLS and the prices auto adjusts.

And how long do o rings last? Should one stock up?

A good long time especially if you are careful with them. But I suggest you add a package to your order.

Is the double crown on the ti Woody the extra metal band at the mouthpiece?

Yes. The double crown prevents friction between the stem and a mp. It also protects the end of the stem from cracking.

@cwheezy :

So I assume the herb chambers in all the dynastashes were made wider too then ?

The herb chamber in my Dynastash appears to be around 14mm wide but in an oval shape, so a bigger opening than the VC storage and about half as deep.

Also, are all the tips currently being shipped the newest model ?

George mentioned in this post that the new tips with CCD screen are now standard.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-330#post-1050613

Last edited:

Majordude2626

Ti VonG S × 1
Body Size:
14mm

Midsection:
Burl

Mouthpiece:
Exotic Wood

$ 130.00
Dyna Mag × 1 $ 5.00
Vap Triple Torch Lighter × 1

Just placed my order. Was leaning toward davinici iq, but have been lurking this thread for a while I had to do it. My other vapes are all electric and this think seems to really rock with a bubbler, which is my preferred home setup at this point.

Cheers!

BigJohnny

Ti VonG S × 1
Body Size:
14mm

Midsection:
Burl

Mouthpiece:
Exotic Wood

$ 130.00
Dyna Mag × 1 $ 5.00
Vap Triple Torch Lighter × 1

Just placed my order. Was leaning toward davinici iq, but have been lurking this thread for a while I had to do it. My other vapes are all electric and this think seems to really rock with a bubbler, which is my preferred home setup at this point.

Cheers!

When I ordered this morning the triple flame lighters were out of stock :-(

BigJohnny,

Squiby

Here are more answers to some frequently asked questions:

About how many pulls from a load?

It depends on how hot you heated your cap and how full you load your tip. I microdose, loading with a small nug pulled from a flower. I get a good three pulls from every cycle. I get three cycles per load

YMMV especially if you heat to higher temps. Apply heat near the digger putter for irreverence and closer to the top of the cap for slower extraction and cooler temps.

I begin heating near the digger putter for the first cycle, middle for the second and closer to the top for the last cycle.

You will find your groove. This is just my technique. Others have their favorite methods.

Once you heat it and it clicks, does it continue to cook the load, or is it true convection?

The Vapcap combines a mixture of convection and conduction. The new tips with the deeper tip grooves that are being shipped now should provide a higher convection ratio.

What is a double crown?

All Vapcaps come with a metal strip (crown) at the tip end to reinforce and protect the body from heat and cracking.

The Ti Woody S models come with two crowns (double crown); one at the tip end and another at mp end. The one at the mp end reinforces and protects the wood from cracking, but it also protects the body from friction from the spinning mp.

The regular Ti Woody does not have a mp, so it does not come with the double crown. If you add a mp and turn your Woody into an XLS model, you may also want to choose the double crown option. But even if you don't, for protection or aesthetics, the choice is yours.

What are your favorite wood combos?

I prefer the shorter 3.5 inch models with a mp, like the Ti Woody S, Ti VonG S and the regular Omnivap. I like having a mp. I like the spinning action of the wood mps and they fit nicely in my hand.

The Blackwood is beautiful and sleek. The Cocobolo is rich. The Burl is an absolute stunner and the B&W Ebony is fascinating. I love them all. My all time wood favorite is the Burl with matching mp.

Is a ti Woody S sufficient,or should I build out a xls? If so, is that done by starting with a ti Woody and adding to it?

Many people love the Ti Woody S models.

I am a woman and I have small hands. If you have larger hands, you might prefer the longer 4.25 inch XLS models.

If you prefer the longer XLS, choose the Ti Woody then scroll down and choose a mp. Adding the optional mp turns your woody into an XLS with the longer XL condenser.

Mr. Me2

Here are more answers to some frequently asked questions:

About how many pulls from a load?

It depends on how hot you heated your cap and how full you load your tip. I microdose, loading with a small nug pulled from a flower. I get a good three pulls from every cycle. I get three cycles per load

YMMV especially if you heat to higher temps. Apply heat near the digger putter for irreverence and closer to the top of the cap for slower extraction and cooler temps.

I begin heating near the digger putter for the first cycle, middle for the second and closer to the top for the last cycle.

You will find your groove. This is just my technique. Others have their favorite methods.

Once you heat it and it clicks, does it continue to cook the load, or is it true convection?

The Vapcap combines a mixture of convection and conduction. The new tips with the deeper tip grooves that are being shipped now should provide a higher convection ratio.

What is a double crown?

All Vapcaps come with a metal strip (crown) at the tip end to reinforce and protect the body from heat and cracking.

The Ti Woody S models come with two crowns (double crown); one at the tip end and another at mp end. The one at the mp end reinforces and protects the wood from cracking, but it also protects the body from friction from the spinning mp.

The regular Ti Woody does not have a mp, so it does not come with the double crown. If you add a mp and turn your Woody into an XLS model, you may also want to choose the double crown option. But even if you don't, for protection or aesthetics, the choice is yours.

What are your favorite wood combos?

I prefer the shorter 3.5 inch models with a mp, like the Ti Woody S, Ti VonG S and the regular Omnivap. I like having a mp. I like the spinning action of the wood mps and they fit nicely in my hand.

The Blackwood is beautiful and sleek. The Cocobolo is rich. The Burl is an absolute stunner and the B&W Ebony is fascinating. I love them all. My all time wood favorite is the Burl with matching mp.

Is a ti Woody S sufficient,or should I build out a xls? If so, is that done by starting with a ti Woody and adding to it?

Many people love the Ti Woody S models.

I am a woman and I have small hands. If you have larger hands, you might prefer the longer 4.25 inch XLS models.

If you prefer the longer XLS, choose the Ti Woody then scroll down and choose a mp. Adding the optional mp turns your woody into an XLS with the longer XL condenser.
Thx so much!

Okay, hopefully this isn't a dumb question... I just want to make sure I'm understanding "cycle" and "load" as you use them.

Is a "cycle" the number of pulls you get after a single heat up? So 3 pulls after each time it clicks after heat up? And you can heat up each load about 3 times? So approximately 9 pulls per load?

Do I have that right?

If I'm right, after you finish a cycle, can you finish the load the next day, or does it taste stale or popcorn-y if you don't finish a load in a single session? Do you have to rush through a cycle?

I'm still on my grasshopper honeymoon and am loving the one-and-done style of convection vaping. I've heard/read the the vapcap is super efficient, with great flavor. That appeals to me as well as its simplicity and apparent build quality. Every one looks beautiful!

Squiby

Is a "cycle" the number of pulls you get after a single heat up? So 3 pulls after each time it clicks after heat up? And you can heat up each load about 3 times? So approximately 9 pulls per load?

Yes, and may I compliment you on your math! :rofl:

after you finish a cycle, can you finish the load the next day, or does it taste stale or popcorn-y if you don't finish a load in a single session? Do you have to rush through a cycle?

I have never tried saving part of the load till later. I microdose loads that are in the range of .01 - .02 gms. I finish in 3 cycles and it gets me where I want to be.

You don't have to rush through a Vapcap session. I find it very a relaxing experience. But it doesn't last long, it only takes a minute or less to load, heat, toke, then rinse and repeat till done.

I've heard/read the the vapcap is super efficient, with great flavor. That appeals to me as well as its simplicity and apparent build quality. Every one looks beautiful!

The Vapcap is VERY efficient IMO. I consume way less than I used to. It really is a nice vape from any perspective you take.

But the engineering, quality modular build with the near endless configurations is the icing on the cake.

I am giving some as gifts and I hope to pass on my Vapcaps to the next generation to behold and enjoy.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@emmdeemo and myself were in conversation that night, I woke up the next morning to a message sent at just gone 1am. 'Mind Blown'.
The 'Never Ending Bowl':)
PU4zSNzm.jpg

Kief sandwiches, kief au naturale, concentrate sandwiches and concentrate au naturale and each time I have sat looking at my VC shaking my head in disbelief 'Where did all that come from and when will it end'.

Also some people have told me that Cocobolo is toxic.

Have a read here http://www.wood-database.com/
There is a lot of info on here which looks very scary at first glance but the majority of the problems are with the dust, not had any problems with any of the wood stems I've turned and I'm sure if any of the FC community were having reactions we would know about it.

I have no idea how anyone can not be jumping all over the OG, the entry level VC is putting some all singing all dancing battery powered portables to bed. I have 2 sat in a draw gathering dust, I've read post after post of people doing the same thing. 20% off and free shipping it's a no brainer.

I'm still on my grasshopper honeymoon
Your about to have an affair with a VC.

BigJohnny

I have no idea how anyone can not be jumping all over the OG, the entry level VC is putting some all singing all dancing battery powered portables to bed. I have 2 sat in a draw gathering dust, I've read post after post of people doing the same thing. 20% off and free shipping it's a no brainer.

I've jumped the OG offer and got a woody for good measure.

This thread is awesome, so many people asking questions and so many polite, informed and helpful responses.

I can't wait to try out my new vapes when they arrive.

Chose

I know the omni is set and forget but does it still have a carb??
I like to cover it for a second or two

Chose,
Top Bottom