Bizkat

I'm ready to order a VONG body and I'm trying to decide on 14mm or 18mm size. Any pros or cons? The 14mm fits the Dynastash- a big plus. I have a D020 but don't use it much. Thats 18mm. I don't have much experience vaping through water. I do sometimes use my D020 with my Lotus and the WPA (with a 18mm to 14mm reducer).

Should I stick with an 18mm?

Bizkat,

Chose

Y
Thanks buddy!!! Gonna get some asap! :D:D:D
yep they sell out REALY fast I've already got 100g
But I thought IDE get some more while they have some
Ooh bollox I forgot the code again could of got another 25g for six quid
I'm so stupid :doh::rofl:
And a question for the vapcaper
That said I will love my carbon omni
Can you tell me all about it I want to feed my VAS UNTIL IT ARIVES
Pleeese

Last edited:

*plainlazy*

Thanks for the heads up on the vaping flowers guys just ordered some with a glass lined smell proof herb store with the hi5 coupon got it for 11.95 with free delivery so storage thingy for free. Awesome.

*plainlazy*,
Reactions: Chose

david8613

Quick question what the different about the og vs ti tip besids the glass parts on og. Does it function different?

david8613,

VaporChase

Quick question what the different about the og vs ti tip besids the glass parts on og. Does it function different?

Quick answer from my experience: Slightly more cycles out of a Ti tip. Ti cools down faster than OG. OG taste is more present and noticeable.

I would personally recommend one of each, but when I want taste I use my OG.

Might have to take advantage of the BF deal and scoop a VapCap S. Glass body with a wooden mp...

Joaon

:ninja:
My friend; who ordered a Ti glassy, managed to break the glass part in.. 2 hours.
So he made that:
OK3dz4F.jpg

Edit: How could we call that? A Ti Brassy ? ^^

I love how a such simple objet can power our creativity ! :clap:

:peace:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
One thing I find incredibly intriguing about the Dynavap range is how I would recommend them to anyone. From the first timer to the most seasoned of user & without a seconds hesitation I would let them know the score. Thinking about cars by example I would recommend vastly different cars for different people but not with a vape.

It could be something to do with the relative low price of $35-160 but users can end up with a unbreakable vape for under $100. That is a solution that compares with most of the heaviest hitters & is pretty idiot proof (but not impairment) after only a few uses. A truly rare one size fits all proposition.

If you like weed you will like a VapCap.....

giphy.gif

Kasish

My friend; who ordered a Ti glassy, managed to break the glass part in.. 2 hours.
So he made that:
OK3dz4F.jpg

Edit: How could we call that? A Ti Brassy ? ^^

I love how a such simple objet can power our creativity ! :clap:

:peace:
Where can i get that lighter:-)?

Kasish,

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Show and tell time again:) I figured out a few tricks working with the titanium tubing to make it both easier and faster to cut and a bit easier to fit to a tip. Plus as a bonus it helps put a lovely shine on the stems:tup:. As a result I cranked out two stems yesterday in between getting high and watching football:lol:
Anyways, I made a regular length stem and just cut the ends off square to fit both a regular condenser tube and the long condenser tube with a mouthpiece. This left me with just enough Ti tubing to create my favorite stem to date. The XL titanium. This one uses the XL condenser tube from @VapCap and then a stem that matches that length to create a perfectly balanced 17.3 gram indestructible vaporizer:rockon::brow::o I rounded off the end of this XL stem and it's a treat to hit. Like putting your lips to a well rolled blunt.

I have absolutely wrecked myself today testing this bad boy:science: and it's a pleasure to fiddle with in the hands. Tactile response and smoothness of the finish along with the balance makes this one a real treat even if it does lack the spinning mouthpiece, which I love.

Top pic is the regular length stem and bottom is the XL.
sfDXzMJ.jpg

Both of these got the same size carb as my first which is a bit smaller than stock and really works well for me. No carbing unless I really want to mouth pull a super dense hit. Otherwise just hit and forget. :nod:
Stay capped:leaf:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Show and tell time again:) I figured out a few tricks working with the titanium tubing to make it both easier and faster to cut and a bit easier to fit to a tip. Plus as a bonus it helps put a lovely shine on the stems:tup:. As a result I cranked out two stems yesterday in between getting high and watching football:lol:
Anyways, I made a regular length stem and just cut the ends off square to fit both a regular condenser tube and the long condenser tube with a mouthpiece. This left me with just enough Ti tubing to create my favorite stem to date. The XL titanium. This one uses the XL condenser tube from @VapCap and then a stem that matches that length to create a perfectly balanced 17.3 gram indestructible vaporizer:rockon::brow::o I rounded off the end of this XL stem and it's treat to hit. Like putting your lips to a well rolled blunt.

I have absolutely wrecked myself today testing this bad boy:science: and it's a pleasure to fiddle with in the hands. Tactile response and smoothness of the finish along with the balance makes this one a real treat even if it does lack the spinning mouthpiece, which I love.

Top pic is the regular length stem and bottom is the XL.
sfDXzMJ.jpg

Both of these got the same size carb as my first which is a bit smaller than stock and really works well for me. No carbing unless I really want to mouth pull a super dense hit. Otherwise just hit and forget. :nod:
Stay capped:leaf:

Precious! VapCap inspires the Creative! @alltoreup.:clap::tup::nod:

Now, with a lathe, you too can make heirloom quality customization.

Congrats, Dude! :rofl:

PS rounded end is both pragmatic, and ergonomic, have you considered putting on the "fat" mouthpiece on the unrounded one. Cheers.:cheers:

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I got an OG from puffitup and sort of wished I got one less prone to breaking. Is the ti Woody the cheapest "unbreakable" option?

Sure is. If you are really cost conscious you could spend $5 more & get a long VonG for greater usability & being thicker will be more "unbreakable".

Love that XL Ti @alltoreup & a pretty perfect Saturday arvo is spent watching footy, vaping & kicking back. I got used to no spinning mouthpiece after mine cracked & now prefer it.

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
@stark1 and @Stevenski thanks! I left the regular length straight on purpose to use with the spinning mouthpiece just for continuity purposes but after using the rounded one, I am seriously considering rounding it off too. Or I may just break down and order some more tubing to play with and make another.
I actually used the fat mouthpiece with the XL with great results through water today in my research:brow:

herbalist33

Thanks for the heads up on the vaping flowers guys just ordered some with a glass lined smell proof herb store with the hi5 coupon got it for 11.95 with free delivery so storage thingy for free. Awesome.

I just tried that coupon code (hi5), and it's not working. Is there a minimum order before the code works (e.g. Orders over £15)?

Peace

natural farmer

Are the orings a consumable with the Titanium tips and SS condensers or are replacements rarely necessary?
The fat ones of the condenser are pretty durable. The ones from the SS tip need to be lubed or they are more prone to be caught somewhere while removing the tip and placing it back and break easily. I usually lube them after cleaning with some sebum from my nose or forehead! :p

Hi everyone,
I'm now looking at purchasing one of these for a 2nd vape (after the focusvape) as they sound/look choice! Only found one place in my country that sells them and it's the OG: https://vapemate.co.nz/collections/exclusive/products/vapcap-original-dry-herb-vaporizer
Kind of would like to order a flasher more robust one from overseas (puffitup or the like) but a bit worried about customs and also I don't really fancy a long wait. Will i be happy with that OG in the link do you reckon?

Thanks

GrandMaesterOfTheWaesters,
Reactions: Stevenski

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Are the orings a consumable with the Titanium tips and SS condensers or are replacements rarely necessary?

Like @natural farmer said the condenser O rings are pretty thick but a pack of spare tip O rings is advisable. I have had mine for six months & not needed to replace any yet.

Hi everyone,
I'm now looking at purchasing one of these for a 2nd vape (after the focusvape) as they sound/look choice! Only found one place in my country that sells them and it's the OG: https://vapemate.co.nz/collections/exclusive/products/vapcap-original-dry-herb-vaporizer
Kind of would like to order a flasher more robust one from overseas (puffitup or the like) but a bit worried about customs and also I don't really fancy a long wait. Will i be happy with that OG in the link do you reckon?

Thanks

Without doubt order a Ti & do it ASAP whilst there is 20% off & free international shipping! Living in Oz I have made sure I will have 3 packs of O rings & 2 condenser packs for my two Ti's. Too easy to break an OG & living on the other side of the world it is a pain in the arse to order a new OG barrel or pack of O rings when that is all you need.

Buy whatever version of a Ti you like & two packs of O rings & you will be set for a long time. Set, stoned & happy as bro.

*plainlazy*

I just tried that coupon code (hi5), and it's not working. Is there a minimum order before the code works (e.g. Orders over £15)?

Peace

My order came to just over 20quid used the code and it become 11.95 so 9.99 off and still got free delivery.

So maybe 20 is the threshold. I in effect got the jaryz glass lined weed stash for free

Top Bottom