Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

stickstones

Vapor concierge
much less waste then traditional abv

That's the tease of the new frontier. I have no idea what's really going on, but it's exciting! I can't wait to find out what's happening when we pass from traditional vaping into the pyrolysis zone.

By the way, I don't know what to call this stuff...any ideas? Vapsmoke sounds weird to me, I can't even pronounce pyrolysis, and char has a negative connotation I don't think applies here. All I know is I'm having fun playing with it.

stickstones,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

Niiizy_503

A countdown clock to the launch would be perfect.. damn! the anticipation for release with this unknown release date is killllin me! Lol.. can’t wait to load up on a bunch of different concentrates (live resin sauce n diamonds, n live rosin being my faves) n spend an entire day/night playing with all the different settings, n cups, n finding that perfect mode.

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
@Dr.Dabber

For future updates to the temp profiles, how would we update our units or would that not be possible?

The units currently out are beta units for testing. The feedback we are receiving is being considered for our final firmware that will ship with production units to optimize both flavor and vapor production for leaf and oil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Niiizy_503

@Dr.Dabber

For future updates to the temp profiles, how would we update our units or would that not be possible?
Bummer.. pre-ordered it yesterday for the 399.99 price tag.. now seeing there was a 15% off coupon I coulda used! Woulda been nice Savin a cool $60.. coulda used that towards the bubble caps that’s coming out with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mystorium

The units currently out are beta units for testing. The feedback we are receiving is being considered for our final firmware that will ship with production units to optimize both flavor and vapor production for leaf and oil.

but will we be able to update the units if you have further software based optimizations?

Mystorium,

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
but will we be able to update the units if you have further software based optimizations?

As of this time all firmware updates are done in house at Dr.Dabber HQ by one of our technicians

Bummer.. pre-ordered it yesterday for the 399.99 price tag.. now seeing there was a 15% off coupon I coulda used! Woulda been nice Savin a cool $60.. coulda used that towards the bubble caps that’s coming out with it.

Currently we aren't taking any discount codes on the Dr.Dabber Switch

Dr.Dabber,
Reactions: biohacker

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I did the same thing!:doh:

Custom Flower Hardware,

biohacker

Just made the Switch!:rockon: On the preorder baby!:tup:

Hey bud! Congrats! :rockon: Can't wait for your feedback! (for extracts, for herb this thing looks like it's going backwards to the BC vaporizer dome days of shitty conduction, IMO).

Anyone else have some really good stuff that they're trying hard to make last until their Switch arrives? :lol:

Oh yeah. Doing my best to pretend it doesn't exist. :lol:

Are you guys thinking that this is supposed to be some massive flavour savour or something? Or just wanting to give it the best possible shot for the virgin experience? :lol:

freddiegibbs

For flavor, get the quartz dish. I’ve been able to get noticeably better flavor with it than the ceramic
Dr. Dabber blessing the pre-orders with the quartz :bowdown:
I don't foresee this thing coming out by the end of the week, but they must be close to knowing when it'll be ready. I would definitely be interested in adding an accessory or two before my pre-order ships (I'm looking at that bubble cap), so it would be great if we get the option to do that.

Last edited:

ohmygodimsohigh

It's been a crazy week, but I managed to get finish an early review video

Youtube booted me, so for now the video is on my website.

http://420vapezone.com/dr-dabber-switch-induction-dab-early-review/

I start using dry herb around the 16 minute mark

Around the 19:30 minute mark I let the switch heat up in dry herb mode and let it sit through its cycle before hitting it (seems to produce the best dry herb results)

around 25 minute mark i bust out the Puffco Peak for a quick comparison. I was so high that I rolled into a full comparison video, but I cut all that shit for now and will publish later weekend.

around 27 minutes i use the switch to heatup a vapcap

Thank you again for the votes of confidence and all of the support during the youtube drama!!

Vapxr

So is the quartz dish usable for both wax and flower? Is the switch good for flower?

Vapxr,
Top Bottom