Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Sorry if this was answered but how big is the actual nail in mm ? TY
There is a sketch on the last page that shows the dimensions of the nail cup in mm. It has an inside diameter of approximately 13mm and a height of 13mm also. Basically it is the same size as the SourceVapes medium size nail.

freddiegibbs

Finally went ahead n pulled the trigger on the pre-order.. officially excited with anticipation! Really looking forward to seeing what kind of bubbler upgrades n caps start coming out. A directional bubble cap fit for it would be sicc!
Yup, really hoping I'll be able to purchase one of these for delivery with my pre-order.

Danksta

Hopefully lots of already existing directional caps work with this. Pretty sure the Chad Bro one will.

Justpassedu

Hey guys. Sorry this took so long...very overdue and it’s a piece of shit video. But it shows what the Switch leaves behind. Try not to get motion sickness!

Looks like a nice extraction. I’m excited for people to get these in there hands .

Justpassedu,

Likes2vape

Hey guys. Sorry this took so long...very overdue and it’s a piece of shit video. But it shows what the Switch leaves behind. Try not to get motion sickness!

How’s it taste? Reminds me of the sidekick abv and that always tasted burnt bad after the first couple of draws. to me.

Likes2vape,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It tastes like diluted smoke to me. From a smoker’s perspective it tastes like a smoother, tastier smoke.

I think it’s a mix of vapor and smoke (vapsmoke?), with a higher smoke ratio the higher the temp, or the more hits you take. The carb dilutes the vapsmoke, so it’s easier on the lungs, but if I restrict it I can get it thicker.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
You can get regular looking abv, but every session I’ve had was underwhelming with the current configuration. The vapor slowly rises up from the nail until it’s caught in the carb cap air stream, which dilutes it significantly. If you are looking for very mild hits, this could work, but then why would you be buying a nail? I’m pretty sure down the road we will see dry herb configurations that work really well without pyrolysis...I think this thing has a long shelf life and could see new accessories down the road that do shit we haven’t even thought of yet. The pyrolysis this thing does in dry herb mode is different and strangely satisfying. The effects are strong and the taste is like smoke from a vaporist’s perspective.

My goal here is to clearly communicate what the Switch does and doesn’t do, because it’s so radically different from what this forum is used to. It’s great at dabs and we haven’t even scratched the surface of what it’s capable of. It’s got this new, funky way of vapsmoking herbs that I honestly think could be something entirely new. I’m itching to get some other feedback on it and see some true lab testing. Technically, it can vape dry herbs, but you’re not going to use it for that with what comes out of the box...it’s just not satisfying. But that may be a moot point if it works with a VapCap...problem solved. I’m gonna check that out later.

I’m not trying to discourage anyone from buying the Switch...quite the contrary. I love mine, think it’s the tits, and chances are you will find more than one way to use it that you really like. It has multiple, massive advantages over anything else on the market (heat up time, battery life, future proof firmware, etc.) and will only get better as others get ahold of it. Nothing is perfect and I’m sure flaws will surface, but this thing is gonna be a big hit with smokers and dabblers, and down the road traditional dry herb vaporists will come up with a way to make it shine there, too...we’re an ingenious bunch.

The Switch is a hit everywhere I take it. I think it’s a safe purchase and I’m really excited about it. But if you buy one because you wanted traditional dry herb vaping, and you come here complaining about it, I’m gonna slap you! I don’t hear anyone else saying this, so I’m gonna beat this drum loudly until we get more opinions. The last thing I want is for someone to buy this thing, and have an amazing device in their hands, and end up complaining because of faulty expectations.

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
We wanted to give vaporists an option with the lower settings...Any level 3 and above in leaf mode is more like a bong smoking experience without the combustion leading to full extraction of the cannabinoids and much less waste then traditional abv.

Top Bottom