Clear Dome glass

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
im so glad people are helping you out CD. i wish i would have seen this sooner and tried to help out myself. no worries when you get your new kiln i still be lookin for a CD inline :brow: and maybe i can help you out that way ;). i hope you get back on your feet soon so we can all see some more amazing work

minnesnowta,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
UP UP UP !

I GOT SOME NASTY NEWS :D , First , the collect on the gldg end up with 1100US$ of donation from people :o FUCK THAT'S AWESOME ! AND there is about 15 minut my inssurance guy call me and told me that my kiln will be totaly covered , so I just have to buy a new one now :D after that I will just have to make some tube to cover the rest . I FEEL SO F$"KING GOOD NOW , YA MAN !!! I'll be back on my feet soon :D

As for the donation on THE GLDG , I gave my part (so 330usd) to tilman and loic , as they are not lucky as me , this will help them to get back on the road , I WILL NEVER THANKS YOU ENOUGH .

I will try to make some stuff for a donation to FC as all of you was so helpfull with all those good vibe and coment , so keep an eye on my thread , I will let you know when I 'll be able to blow glass again
:peace: :peace: :peace:

Clear_Dome,

CapnVape

Glad to here things are going so well for you C/D . I'm sure all of FC can't wait to till you're able to blow glass again so we can check out more of your awesome work.

Good luck and Peace

CapnVape,

marcuss

above the clouds
I love to hear good news like this CD!!
Warm up your fingers....i bet busy days for you in the future!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
i'm still alive ;) , still really busy with all this mess .... this is a picture of a nice lil glass saw that I grab from ebay , just got it ! still wait for my kiln and torch :disgust:

it will be usefull to make some d-cut for inline or what ever , it will also save me some time . so my shop is still close , please dont ask for glass :/ I'm still not able to built nothing

Clear_Dome,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
so any progress way up there in the great white north? i got some things that i think you may be able to help me with :brow:. cant wait till you start makin art again
:peace: - snowta

minnesnowta,

Beezleb

I was just talking about glass the other day with someone and was wondering how things were going for you. Keep on keepin on and hope to see back in action soon.

Happy Vaping!

Beezleb,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
nice harmonic ;)

such clean work...hows it rip? any milk shots?

:peace:

EDIT////// GOOD description prog! Very detailed and to the point. Excellent! Did hops write that down on a piece of paper for you?...or did you visualize how a harmonic works?

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
oh it rip-a-lot LOL but to be fully honest there is no difference between a simple an a double inline , it was a test to see how good it work ..but it learn me some thing about how to improve the simple inline

Clear_Dome,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Hey CD!

Looks like you are continuing your constant progress (good stuff!).

I like the double-jacketed inline set-ups, but feel that the inside one should point down and the outside one should point up (to minimize the explosiveness of the bubbles escaping the surface of the water). Also, it really helps to make the second jacket with slits significantly larger that the first one. Another good approach (IMO) is to have the GonG pointing up while the piece is laying down (so the slits point front and back instead of up and down while hitting it--just picture the travel pattern of the bubbles that way ;) ).

Keep up the good work, and (as always) toke it easy! :cool:

Progress,

McSmokin

Mike
Sorry to hear what happen CD but sure glad to see your better now :D , awesome work btw :o , if you ever decide on making some cool knobs for the SSV i will be more then gladly to purchase some :)

McSmokin,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
this is few thing that I made recently :

starting to look like something ;) oh and sorry but I still dont take any custom order for now , like I said I will advice when I'll be ready

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
:drool: :bowdown: ..........now back to business as usual. You had me scared there for a bit CD...thought you might have left the glass game completely :o ...I'm so glad to see your work progressing!

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

purplechango

So how does one get to own a Cleardome Original? :brow: Its always a good thing to pick up pieces directly from the artist, especially on his/her road to star-dom, if anything just because you know its original.

I wouldnt mind even buying a few pendants seeing as they are hand made originals.

So how about it C_D , make money off your learning curve?

purplechango,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Clear_Dome said:
this is few thing that I made recently :
[pics]
starting to look like something ;) oh and sorry but I still dont take any custom order for now , like I said I will advice when I'll be ready
I love your work CD, im patiently waiting for you to open up to custom orders again. So happy to see that you were able to recover so quickly.

Survivalism,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I just end up my small production , I will sell them in small tattoo shop in town . I also made me a ''sign'' (not to sure if this is the word that you use ) , I know that it look a lot ''gangsta'' but I know the people that hang around that tattoo shop so if it can make me sold more pipe LOL why not . what you think about it ?

Clear_Dome,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Eh clear dome, sweet glass. Hey how did you get the bowdown to the pd gif in you signature. That is absolutly awesome.

highendvapes,
Top Bottom