Clear Dome glass

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i think the second set is my favorite. i love the donut pieces you blow and that stirrer is trippy as fuck. i love your pieces man dont stop blowin. :lol:

illadelph,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I'm back from trois riviere :cry: ....to make a long story short , ten minuts after I arrive to the shop , loic (the owner) make me visit the shop than we went to buy some food and beer . 20 minut after, loic got call from and other guy that was at the shop ...the shop was in fire :cry: and no joke , a real fucking fire , there was 800 lb of propan under presure and 3 full liquide oxy tank (about 500 pounds each) , the fire fighter made a 1kilometer security zone around the house than get out all that fucking gaz .after like 8h or 9h , we was able to see what hapen .....I lost almost all my gear , I'm no kiln , no torch :cry: and loic loose like 100 000$ with no insurance and his job (as he is a glass blower) :cry: :cry: :cry: . so we did'nt got the time to blow anything , that was the heavest week end of my life , I loose almost all but no one get hurt or die and I made some really serious friends there , probably for life and now I'm sure , I want to do glass work as full job , but for now I'm no kiln , no torch and no money :cry: and know what , the fire happen because of some old electrical wire in the wall that could burn at anytime :(

and if some want to see how serious it was just look at this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehYQQBbklsY

:peace:

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
DAMN Clear_Dome.

That sucks man. SO much. :(

I'm just glad no one was hurt, and that you are OK. That was definitely a serious fire....

SpiralArchitect,

gak hater

SpiralArchitect said:
I'm just glad no one was hurt, and that you are OK. That was definitely a serious fire....
thats the most important part
the rest will come back with time.
sorry to see that :(
good luck

gak hater,

Beezleb

I wish you the very best and my sincere condolences. I look forward to you getting back up on your glass making feet.

Beezleb,

Ben

Quelle merde CD.

Le principal est que personne n'ait t bless. j'espre que toi et Loc arriverez reprendre une vie normale.

il faut que tu arrives dpasser cet pisode malheureux et en faire quelque chose de positif. Tu as dja commenc d'ailleurs comme le montre ta dcision de souffler le verre professionnellement..

"Tout ce qui ne nous tue pas nous rend plus fort" :peace:

Bon courage mon ami.
------------------------------------

What a shit CD.

The main positive thing is that nobody was injured. I hope that you and Loc will have a normal life again.

you'll have to overcome this unfortunate episode and do something positive out of it. You have already begun as your decision to blow glass professionally shows it.

"What does not kill us makes us stronger" :peace:

Ben,

CapnVape

Dude,
I'm sorry to hear about you losing all your shit man. You are making such amazing progress on your work, it's too bad you have to take a break.

But, like a couple others said, the important thing is nobody got hurt. We're all glad at FC that your ok C/D .

CapnVape,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks all for those good word .......now that I'm at home and I left trois riviere I feel way more sad for my gear.... fuck I'm no torch , no kiln , no grass and no money :/ it seem like some hard time are comming but I'm still ok and I still have my job so i will need some time to get back from were I was but I will , so if some of you and some ''pending order'' I have to cancel them for now :/ sorry about that , I hope you understand

Clear_Dome,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I'll ask the cliche, but profound question that all who know Clear Dome are probably asking...WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE?). :/

I am sorry to hear about your misfortune and wish there were something I could say to make it all better, CD. :(

I am glad you seem to be trying to keep a positive outlook. ;)

Toke it easy...

Progress,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
yea man its gonna be hard to go through weeks of not seeing awesome custom glass vape pieces. it also puts me that much further away from ever being able to own my own custom CD piece. im sorry for your loss CD and hope that you can get back on your feet quickly.

illadelph,

marcuss

above the clouds
C_D....i'm feeling so sad after reading your post and i can understand you now....no words!

marcuss,

tuttle

I don't know if it would help, but let us know if you want to take some overpriced commissions to help you get back on your feet.

tuttle,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I poised the question to start up a charity fund to get Clear_Dome back on his feet in the chatroom the other night. I'd certainly chip in!

All of us pitching in 5-10 bucks could go a long way..... :)

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha thanks a lot just to have thing about this btw I will survive , I just need times . I'm already looking for my new kiln ,and I will get some news of what my insurance can do for me friday, I'm not hopping to much but let's see what they will do first ...if some of you really want to help you can go here : http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26325 or email kristan kristian@generationsglass.com . I will only accept this help if I get nothing from my insurance but If I get something I will just leave my part to loic and thierry ,I really think they will need it more than me ...btw thanks a million

Clear_Dome,

Ben

Clear_Dome said:
haha thanks a lot just to have thing about this btw I will survive , I just need times . I'm already looking for my new kiln ,and I will get some news of what my insurance can do for me friday, I'm not hopping to much but let's see what they will do first ...if some of you really want to help you can go here : http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26325
I've been there and I invite everyone to have a quick glimpse to the mutual help movement initiated on this glassblowers forum, just like we did here.

you can do, on this talkglass.com thread, a quick and simple paypal payment to help CD and his friends :peace:
Even an old fart like me succeeded ....

bon courage CD ... :cool:

Ben,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah this forum is awesome just as here , people are really help full, everyone send good vides ! thanks a lot ben ! that super apreciate !!!

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Awesome stuff!

I'll be sending a donation tonight! I tried to call the number to put in one now but no one picked up.

I'll use Paypal later. I'm glad someone got something going for these guys!!!! (I was afraid of organizing it to be honest).

I hope for a speedy recovery so you guys can get back to melting more glass! :D

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
some infinit thanks dudes ! there is no words to describe how I feel , do anyone realize that we never meet us in real but by pure kindness (I hope i use the good word ) you guys took the time and your owm money to help us !!! that's crazy ! :cheers: that's just awesome !!! that's more than some of my friends do .....thanks a million FC !!!!
:peace::peace::peace:

Clear_Dome,

tuttle

Hmm, my paypal account is giving me guff, I have to wait 3 days before I can donate :| My ulterior motive for donating is that the sooner you get back on your feet the sooner I can bug you for a commissioned piece ;)

tuttle,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
tuttle said:
Hmm, my paypal account is giving me guff, I have to wait 3 days before I can donate :| My ulterior motive for donating is that the sooner you get back on your feet the sooner I can bug you for a commissioned piece ;)
lol i have bugged and bugged. i will also contribute but i know it will get me nowhere closer to getting an awesome CD piece. he is just like ultra exclusive.......but for good reason. ;)

illadelph,
Top Bottom