Clear Dome glass

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi all,
I just decide to start a new thread for my glass piece cause I have start to melt boro for real last week and have some pretty nice stuff made yet ...no pipe for now :/ but I have made a couple of gay pendant LOL (made pendant is so gay but pay a lot for now (1$/min soo I cant spit on it)I need to practice befor making big thing) and I make some good buck with them so I'll post pix here .there is aslo some poeple who contact me for making custome piece for there vap but for now I cant ,I have trouble making hollow thing and it's pretty hard to learn by myself so please just be wait a lil , in a month or two I'll probably able to make some g-on-g shit and hollow stuff .so like I said befor I'll post pix here as soon as I get my F$?$ing camera .

Oh and yeah I forgot I'm also working on a glass vap (realy similar to the hot glass vap) ...some lucky members here had the chance to see it in action and god damn it work like a HORSE !! so keep watchin :brow:

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
From the looks of your (very) initial efforts, I'm already impressed. As marcuss said, big tings a gwan! :D

some lucky members here had the chance to see it in action
:ninja:

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I want to see live action!!! :p

Cool man, keep us updated. Maybe I'll be a future customer if you get your skills down. You live in Canada right? We're like practically neighbors? :lol:

One thing I've always wish I could do, and that would be so simple with glass, is make glass hot knives for hot kniving. It's practically vaporization and with glass it would be so sick. :cool:

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I seen glass knives for spotting (hot kniving) at head shops. Use to do a lot of spotting in my early years. Very efficient.

vaporcloud,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ok so here are my pendant LOL I'm so shy to post it men...LOL anyway ....it's just a step befor making nice vap and pipe :

and this is how my bench look like now (happy spiderman LOL now there is a lot of short's and shit on it :p ) :

and for the vap I'll wait a lil ...just wan to make more test

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha all is possible ...I just have to see one real from ssv and I'll probably be able to reproduse it

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Hell yeah dude, those are some nice pendants :D -- practice makes perfect. It'll be awesome watching your skills develop. Keep us posted.:cool:

SpiralArchitect,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Hey Clear Dome,

Really cool stuff! You have a natural talent for this. When & where can I buy one?
I'm impressed with all the talent on FC.

Take care Boys!
Pammy :brow:

Pammy-Days,

max

Out to lunch
Hey Pammy! Finally made that first post huh? ;) You were our first registered female, but Vicki beat you to the first post. You do have our first animated avatar, if I'm not mistaken. :tup: Don't be a stranger. :wave:

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Very nice, CD. I really have no idea on the techniques you're using, but those are some attractive designs. Clearly you have an eye for it, which is the important part if you ask me. Good luck with your courses! :tup:

Hey Pammy! :wave: Don't let Tom hog the computer all the time. :lol:

Go Cubs Go!

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
just for your eyes pammy and pd :) if you realy want them I'm selling all my stuff 5$ each to pay my glass and gaz (hehe no grass :) ) so ...enjoy !!

ps : I'll aslo start to make some stirring tool ..I'll keep posting pix

pss: thanks so much for all coment !!! It go staight to my heart :lol:

Clear_Dome,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Seriously C_D...that's pretty whack. You've only been doing this since last week??? vtac is definitely right; you've got an eye for this stuff man. That's some good work you're doing already, I really hope you're going to keep us updated on your progress.

I'd be happy to take my SSV temp. knob off for you and give you some specifics on how they've got it attached to the SSV body. It looks pretty simple...a hollow center in the bottom of the knob, with a generous amount of glue (or something similar..?) holding a hollow plastic "cap" in the middle of the piece. This cap is the female end which receives a steel rod connected to the interior of the SSV body...this is the "real" temperature gauge. I don't know how the knob comes off (if there's a thread, or if it just pulls off or what) because I haven't tried yet, but if it's something you want to do down the road and no one has already done this I'd be happy to pop mine off and give you some pictures and some measurements. I'm assuming if you can buy replacement knobs it must be relatively simple to get one on and off.

You're going to make some kick ass stuff when you get this down, I'm sure of it. I'd love to see something from C_D Glass-workings in my collection some day. :cool:

partially veiled,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe thanks man !!! i weld a lot in the past and it help me a lot ..and I have watch so much glass art in the last months ..and as many video as I can find on the net (there is also a lot of info on the gldg...it help alot !! also thanks again for this offer (the knob),I can make a try if you post some pix with the size of the hole ....if that old with glue it's probably easy to make .... but first I worry about some kind of copy right or patent on the 7th floor products....should I ask her befor make some or ?! .......:brow:

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
YAAAAA CLEAR DOME!!!!!!!!

Dude lookin great, just remember that it takes a shit ton of practice, cuts, scrapes and burns to get yourself to glassblowing god. Don't let anything get you down, you've got a lot of talent and passion for glass, and it'd be a shame for you to lose your drive for something silly, when in fact glass blowing is about as hard as can be.

The implosions look particularily sick man, but really, you're just killin it all over. Rock out, and keep us well stocked with pics! Also, come to TC chat to talk with me more, id love to hear how your progress is goin. As said before, i lurk in there a lot....and if not, il be back before too long.

You really seem to have a natural knack for "the flow" so dont slow down....keep melting.

Spiderman,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Hi again, Clear Dome,

Yes, I really want them and the two you put up look great! I'll have Tom get with you re: the how and when. $5.00, are you sure? Doesn't seem like enough!

Have you done any Flowers yet? Let me see 'em if you do, please. I liked the Mushrooms too.

We did find some of that Lady's stuff on another site, she must've sold them to her for re-sale. Not as big a selection as she had a few months ago, though. Here is the Link.

http://www.naturesgift.com/aromatherapyjewelry.htm

Tom bought me one:D Happy Dance, can't wait to put Orange Blossom Essential Oil in it.

Looking forward to wearing your glass Art, Clear Dome. Thanks. Glad you like the compliments. Always good for the soul;)

Thanks again, Pammy

p.s. Hi Max and VTac :wave: Tom's not a Computer Hog any more than I am. He's the AM shift, I'm the PM shift.

Pammy-Days,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
spiderman: thanks man ,I was waiting a coment from you !! I'm realy glad you think I got skill ...sure I'll come see you tc as soon as I can ...I also have some question for nerd too now I no what I'm not able to make soo....thanks again !!!

pammy : hehe I'm realy glad you love them and yeah 5$ is enought ...no need to over price my work for now LOLL I just want to make some buck to pay my next O2 bottle ....my goal is to practice the more I can, but practicing still cost a lot so if I can sell 6-7 pendant per bottle of O2 it will be fine !!and also the pendant are not super big , the first is maybe 1inch x 1 inch and the round one is a bit smaller ...just it my with your adress and I'll see what it cost for the shipping too...

also, the vial from naturesgift are crasy ,I'm cusious to see how big they are !,the wood one are also realy nice !!!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
some new stuff!!

yesterday a was asking some help to n3rd (a realy good glass blower that spyderman link me with ***thanks a lot buddy you'r so help full***) and n3rd shoot me a link to his stickham page ....this shit is so nice ...I can see it live ,via web cam, make some pipe and blow some glass so I'll do the same , it will be way easier to get some help,explain trouble and show how nice it is to blow glass so I just get a cheap ass cam (viva ebay once again) and as soon as I'll recieve it you'll be able to see my stoner face blow some glass :lol:

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
Great shit, i hang around n3rds stickam page relatively often, hopefully il see you in there sometime holmes. Keep us informed on what you're learnin!

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I just try the tip that n3rd give me and I work, I made my frist fonctional pipe and after will I was pushing my bowl the pipe break from the blow tube (will orange glowin) and felt on my leg ....fuckin damn shit no need to say how it hurt ...it burn my leg till blood ...and break the pipe on the floor :(...oh yeah I forgot ...I was just wearing some boxer ....LOLL after I realize how stupid it was to blow glass in boxer LOLLL ...anyway right after I've return to my bench and make some implosion and it work pretty well ...

moral :DONT BLOW GLASS IN UNDERWEAR LOLLL YOU CAN BURN YOU LEGS AND OTHER THING ....LOL oufff I was pretty lucky to dont burn my presious LOL

Clear_Dome,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
hope tyou wernt hurt too bad
make sure it doesnt get infected, ive heard that cannabis can somehow be made into an ointment to treat burns and stuff ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha I dont know but now I can say that I'm fully baked :lmao:

POST 666 GRRrRrRrRrRrRRrRRrRRR :evil:

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sticking your finger in the flame wasn't enough?

Battle scars!

moral :DONT BLOW GLASS IN UNDERWEAR LOLLL
New tagline. :D Haha yeah man could have been worse. :ninja:

You rock. :bowdown:

vtac,
Top Bottom