Clear Dome glass

Durden

I am Jack's title
That will be pretty cool to see you work live, hopefully I'll be online next time you do it!

Durden,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
wouuhouu I got the dichro alchemy dvd , that's bomb , I have to practice but it look good (better in real ) the dichro dont shine a lot on picture ...anyway I also made my first goblet :D and an other inline:

Clear_Dome,

FEAR420

:o :o HOLY CRAP C_D!!!! :o :o

What other nifty custom stuff ya workin on??

And how do I place an order for custom pieces?? I just got my VHW and would love a custom wand holder & bowl if possible.

FEAR420,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
your inlines are my favorite CD. as far as custom stuff goes, i would say wait in line because ive been trying to aquire stuff for awhile. i think before he said he would let everyone know when he's ready to start taking custom orders. either way let me know cause im ready to send you some cash for some of this beautiful artwork.

illadelph,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lol the list is long guys. He's gonna take a bit to get settled in and I'm bettin he's got some local bros that are gonna get first dibs. That last inline is sick and I'm diggin the gobblet as well. I've been checking the facebook weekly to see what you've been makin ;)

minnesnowta,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
24k gold fume inline a/c with normal and vaporizer 18mm slides , I realy love the shape of the mouth piece and the flow of this piece !

Clear_Dome,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Very nice work there Clear!! As usual of course :D Very cool!

Lo,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
thankyou for this beuatiful piece. ive been stoned just looking at the pics for hours.

illadelph,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Cd you've come a loooong way in a short period of time. Keep it up, can't way to see some more cd glass

stonemonkey55,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah that's because I spend like 50+hours in my shop each week , there is no other trick than keeping practicing !

here is an other inline , the tightest I have ever made , no only for the partern but all the seal are tight and getting better and better , and this inline bub really small and to the jod like a big one .

DSCF1185.jpg

more here : http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy159/Clear_dome/Inline Ashcatcher/

Clear_Dome,

obelisk

Idiot (no relation to the Savants)
man, i gotta say, that is very impressive stuff. kudos!

that inline bub looks very good. your etsy store is currently empty, but i've bookmarked it. hopefully, there'll be stuff up there soon!

obelisk,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
obelisk said:
man, i gotta say, that is very impressive stuff. kudos!

that inline bub looks very good. your etsy store is currently empty, but i've bookmarked it. hopefully, there'll be stuff up there soon!
yet I should fill it this week ;) thanks for watching

stinkmeaner said:
I think this is your elbow being used on a Rockwise youtube video demonstration. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4cNFouskfs
Thanks LOL I did'nt know that one ;) .....but that's ok :p

Clear_Dome,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Nice work with the PD stems , it wouldn't be too hard to put on stainless steel threads instead of pd sleeves on glass either , then you would have some stems for iolites as well .

Samsquanch,

caseball2051

ive emailed him about his flame filter vaporizer and have not received a response. I am not sure what is up with him.

caseball2051,

stinkmeaner

Judging from his last few posts I bet he has put the internet on the back burner. I don't think it is that profitable for him or any new glass blower to focus on little items like vaporizer attachments to people on the internet when you can make big heady pieces for local shops with less hassle.

When you sell things online in that manor, you tend to have nervous people that email you like 10 times a day with silly questions and if you don't respond within hours they all panic, internet customers have a way about them, many always think they are going to be ripped off. Just look at all the posts from people who were supposed to get a Beta test flame filter, they didn't even pay anything but they would post everyday that they didn't receive.

It is easier to sell local especially when you are the product producer/manufacturer as well as the customer service/sales. :2c:

stinkmeaner,
Top Bottom