Clear Dome glass

FEAR420

Shit man,I might have to make a few custom orders after looking thru this ENTIRE thread. You really do have some incredible natural talent! I currently have a 26" triple tree perced 14MM GONG,a 19MM swap-in diffuser,and a few standard 9 & 12MM pieces. Id mostly be interested in picking up a bowl for each size stem I have,...Standard 9MM & 12MM,14MM GONG & 19MM GONG and some stirrers.

FEAR420,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
FEAR420 : cool man I'll do it with pleasure , just le me know what your looking for via email (cleardomeglass@gmail.com)

stickstones : hehe we finaly finish to instal all the gaz line yesterday ...so in fact we are ready :p I'll go rent my first oxygen tank this afternoon , it will be really great to start back to work on my glass ....I dont remember If I talk about this but I lost my day job so I'm now a full time glass blower :D what mean that I will take a lot of custom order and will work on my old thing such as making a full glass vap (sad that vg just make one ...my idea was about the same)

Clear_Dome,

manchild

Vapourist
ClearDome, i have no idea as to the patent/copyright thing, but a glass VG style device that is designed to drop into a glass downstem of your bong is asking to be invented!

manchild,

Ash

vaporist
CD, I can suggest a product that migt sell well. Lots of people have talked about wanting glass stems for their PD's. You could make a line of products like:
- glass PD stem
- PD size bowl for use with bongs/bubblers
- glass PD pipes and sherlocks
(also compatible with the MZ)

I think if you did this you would have a device that is 100% glass and stainless in the vapor path. With the right bowl you could use the PD like a VHW, but on smaller glassware. How are you with very small pieces?

Ash,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
i think I was the first to talk about glass pd stem there is about a year ago ...and also a gong weld to a pb glass bowl tu use the pd as a vhw but the size of the tubing needed to fit in the pd make the glass stem realy fragil ....but i should try again , i still love that idea

Clear_Dome,

Ash

vaporist
Maybe the bowl itself could be made out of stainless steel, and could connect to a larger diameter (and thicker-walled) glass pipe, gong joint, or downstem. It would probably not be to difficult to make an all stainless bowl and slider, but I'm not sure how big the market would be for that since GONG has become so popular. Not like the old days when I thought my plastic bongs were super-cool. :lol:

Ash,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hey long time no post ;) I need to show my last glass piece , I have start to work in the new shop last week , I got the time to make some pieces and pendants and show how to work glass to my partner , I'm stund to see how fast he can learn , after the first day i made some pendants and a turtle pendant pretty cool , I made a new addicted with him !! .. I also got the time to mess with dichro , wigwag :D and now I make some pretty clean pendant loop with tungsten (thanks a milion loic to show me this technic) the loops are now way cleaner and so solid ! :

some of my last pipes :

some of my last pendants :

and finaly , the stuff that my partner have done on his first days beind the torch ! pretty impressif if you ask me ! hey but he have a good teacher :brow: :

Clear_Dome,

FEAR420

Is the cobalt color hard to work with?? So far out all glass that Ive seen that Cobalt blue glass is amazing to look at it...Looks kinda metallic/candy apple'ish :ko:

FEAR420,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice work buddy! Your choice of colors is always on point, the dichro stuff looks killer! Your partner made that stuff his first day behind the torch? Good teacher indeed.

Congrats on getting the shop up and running, big tings a gwan!

vtac,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wow, nice stuff there!! You must be a good teacher for sure!!! Thanks for sharing :D

Lo,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Looks good CD! :) Awesome shop too.

I think you should start to develop a style for the whip adapters which would make the tubing 'male', and the glass 'female'. Better airflow. I can't say I use any of my whip vapes much anymore, but it was just a thought that crossed my mind seeing these and remembering a few adapters I got from you that were too narrow.

I wanna see more!!!! :D

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
not too sure to understand what you mean , we will have to talk about it ! ....I have an inline in the kiln that I hope to finish 2d , about 6 hour went in it and look dope , the headiest piece that I made for sure , I'll post pix if it survive ;)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
here is my last batch-o-pendants , right before Chrismas :brow: , all of them are solid as rock and can be thrown on a concret floor with no trouble (yes I have try with few one ;) ) and the mushroon is on a glow stix backing and it glow A LOT :D ,tuff to take a clean picture tho :

the unfinish inline :

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Dude, so sick!!! I'm diggin those pendants and especially that big inline. Pretty wicked.

Let me vape a bit then try to re-explain what I meant via PM/email. I've been meaning to chew the fat with mon ami!!

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe I'm glad to heard those coments cause there is really a huge step between what I was doing before and what I'm doing now , each day my patern are tighter cause I'm doing like 6-12 hours of glass per day so it help me a lot to understand how the glass work , it is realy complex to always harvest the same color ,shape and patern .I have also start to work real wigwag on tubing , I will post the spyderman oil dishe as soon as it will be out of the kiln , it look pretty good, the color is thin a bit but it is sleeve with clear inside and out !

Clear_Dome,

Ben

magnifiques pendentifs Clear_Dome !
Accord11.gif

Ben,
Top Bottom