Clear Dome glass

Spiderman

oil baron
WoooooooooooT. Good job man, looks like you're really startin to make reversals, and a few other things. You wanna explain the mystic eye too?

Btw for everyone else learning along at home, your explanation of the implosion is pretty much dead on.....draw a pattern on the end of a tube and implode the color in. Easier to understand when you've actually seen it done though, lol.

Love it clear dome, just love it. looks like you got the bug man, thats great. rock on.

Spiderman,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
This seems to be the 'glass' thread....

CD, how easy would it be to replicate something like this, maybe with just a simple marble add on?

http://www.gotvape.com/store/aromed.vaporizer.water.filter.php

I'm sure that is a some scientific glass piece.... I was looking at stuff for the Aromed and thought that could easily be used in conjunction with any glass wand vaporizer for a compact water filter/bong type device....

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I'cant make big thing like this for now ..

my pipe now go as fast as hot bread ! my pendant to flower are so easy to sell ...it just dont make sence I sell flower the same price as a pipe !!! ...anyway new stuff,an other mistyc eye this one with transparant red center ,and other bigger extract bowl and asorted glow rod and some pendant

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Spiderman said:
WoooooooooooT. Good job man, looks like you're really startin to make reversals, and a few other things. You wanna explain the mystic eye too?

Btw for everyone else learning along at home, your explanation of the implosion is pretty much dead on.....draw a pattern on the end of a tube and implode the color in. Easier to understand when you've actually seen it done though, lol.

Love it clear dome, just love it. looks like you got the bug man, thats great. rock on.
humm I'm not able to find the good word in english to explain it ....I make a solid spiral , fume the back and sleeve the spiral with clear or color but I dont sleeve it till the end of the spiral ....after I just make to point in the fume to get an eye shape out of the fume circle .....?! LOL super bad explication lol sorry can't make better ...:lol:

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
this is a video I just made about the extract bowl ...as you can see , nothing is ignite in the bowl if you dont over heat the rod ,and give a nice super tasty and :ko: puff in a minut ...and most of the time on hit is enought .....and if you use good extract there is almost nothing remaining in the bowl exept a kind of brown oil ,and sometime nothing ...for now there is no other best way so get a better vaporization of any type solid extract !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV-AZ0nlDIg

also take a look at the goat bubble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55XLCB4NyDE&feature=related

damn !!! seem to make the job !!!

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
dude i KNOW you can milk it harder than that ;) Way to rep the extract slide though, they're suuuuper dope...try and experiment with the hole size, how many holes, placement, etc...to see if you cant fine tune these things.

PREEEETY sure i understand what you're doing, and i think its similar to the technique called blow-in....coilpot, then encase the coilpot in a sleeve by blowin into it real hard and fillin the sleeve...but you've got somethin else goin on. Gonna show pics to a buddy if i can, see if he cant figure it out haha.

Love it.

Spiderman,

number54

Would you be able to make a custom bowl and top for the Extreme? Maybe even a mouthpiece and stir tool? I really like your work and I want to spice up my vape with some custom glass. I have paypal and I live in Toronto which isn't too far from you so shipping shouldn't be a problem. Hope to hear from you soon!

number54,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yes I can but I wish you are not to hurry , I'm still talking wiht ust(since a month now :( ) to get glass ground joints ...as soon as I get them , I'll be able to make custom stuff for extreme and more :D

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I got news from ust today, they are ready to ship my order ! as soon as I recieve them I'll start to make extreme piece :D WOUHHHOUUUU

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
oh yeah I forgot to tell you also ...I'm working with Purple Day to make Glass stem for there beautiful vaporizer !!!! I may have the first prototype made on my next o2 tank so between 19 and 25 dec :D keep watching

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hell yeah CD!

Your stuff is looking super nice, I think you've found your calling. :D

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah I'm now a glass junky ....it's hard to explain but I would like to blow glass 24/7 .....hhhhhh maybe one day :) ...thanks vtact for those words ....oh and you'r on my list as PD glass stem tester :) !

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Clear_Dome said:
oh yeah I forgot to tell you also ...I'm working with Purple Day to make Glass stem for there beautiful vaporizer !!!! I may have the first prototype made on my next o2 tank so between 19 and 25 dec :D keep watching
:cool: I would be interested in one (or more) that's longer than Tom's standard tube.

I would like to blow glass 24/7
I'm thinking you'd settle for lower numbers on both ends as long as you could make a good living? ;)

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Can't wait to see your stuff, CD! I'll bet you put up some killer custom E parts. Are you gonna do anything fancy with the PD tubes?

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
max : haha cool ! I'llok at it but first I have to try some way to get the glass stick to stainless tip

stickstones : like I said to max first I'll have to make test but if I'm able to make the glass stick to the stainless ....the possibility are infinit ...I'll be able to make custome pd stem with gong to fit on a bong , I'm also working on a cooling tube (a new technic to cool down vapor without having to deal with water or ice ) and this tube may be adaptable to a pd stem .....so yeah I should be able to make fancy pd stem :p

Clear_Dome,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
:o i want to see this cooling tube when its done
you could also do some spiral type thing to add length for it to cool, something like this
glass_boxed_pipes_spi_6r.jpg

you already have me thinking about how the glass would effect the vapors temperature and consistency, i might order one or two myself :cool:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOL no it doesnt look like this ..this type of spiral is to fragil and also hard to clean ....I dont want to talk about my vapor cooler live (lol I dont want to see my idea get rip off soo ) but it will not be like this ;) ... the cooling system will be able to be fit on any ''whip or stem'' vap and will need to be keep in the freezer befor using it ...I defenetly think it will be a nice gadget to have for any vap owner

hahah fuck I have so many thing to try to built and fit ...I'll have a lot of time to try to figure all that during my chrismas vacation

Clear_Dome,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
make sure you take vapor condensation into mind, the buildup rate be multiplied by the contact with the cool glass

is the concept going to be anything like that of the lab condenser?
lg-5150-100_medium.jpg

from what youve said it will be like those pipes that have the liquid inside?

edit: sorry, i have the bad habit of not completely reading a post before i reply to it :lol:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
right on a to z it is somewere between this condenser and a pipe with liquid inside LOL with an artistic touch of course ;) damn it was a secret LOLL

Clear_Dome,

greenganja

I realize that this is a vapor forum and not a bong or combustion forum obviously as the forum's title states. However I wanted to expound on Clear Dome's idea for a some type of vapor cooling device. I've recently seen some nice Illadelph glass bongs where the top piece is double blown glass with a set of coils on the inside of the glass. The coils contain a thick liquid. The top piece is a removable ground glass jointed piece. You simple remove the top piece and stick in the freezer for a about an hour, and then put the piece back on when ready for use. It was a $900 dollar bong though. I hope this is ok to post. No harm meant, I just wanted you all to be able to actually see what I was talking about. Thank you, Peace to the Leaf! :peace:

greenganja,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
greenganja said:
I hope this is ok to post.
I hope you're kidding. :D (yes it's ok) Amazing pic. :o

Of course it is nicer to see such beautiful glass squeaky clean rather than coated in brown combustion resin. :brow:

So what liquids do you encapsulate inside the glass? Pretty hard to do, C_D?

Thanks for the great aromatherapy info btw, greenganja. :tup:

vtac,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
The Illadelph coils use glycerin I'm pretty sure. Neat idea but $$$

KeepCalm,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
Oh I meant the cooler coils were a neat idea but very expensive from Illadelph. Haha!

KeepCalm,
Top Bottom