Clear Dome glass

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Wow dude, your skills are really developing!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve... I couldn't believe between those two spoons how much you have improved! Keep it up man, hopefully I'll be able to get a custom wand from you since SSV didn't want to make me one....

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
from what i understand, he cant do anything longer than 7 or 8 inches
a vapor steamroller would be pretty awesome though

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
i kiln isnt big enough to make a bong big enough to be worthwhile
You have something against my 6" ice chamber? :p

Nice spoon CD, love that green! How about that custom PD stem? :brow:

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
vtac said:
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
i kiln isnt big enough to make a bong big enough to be worthwhile
You have something against my 6" ice chamber? :p

Nice spoon CD, love that green! How about that custom PD stem? :brow:
I still dunno .. might have to see one

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I'm sure Tom could give you some specs, I can send you one of mine. Think it would be pretty cool. :)

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member

Outside diameter of the stainless steel is about 7mm I think. Hope there's a way. :)

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I'm trying to deal with pammy to see if I can trade some pendants again a stem LOL ....IMO it look possible but not that easy .... can I see were the stem is plug ( the femal orifice :brow: )

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I was thinking use the existing stainless part, replacing the polypropylene with glass.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah that's what I'm thinking to ... how the polypropylene is joint with the stainless ?

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Here's what Tom told me earlier. Hope he doesn't mind.

9/32" tubing in a 9/32" hole. The depth is set and only bored that far.
You can kind of see the outline in the 3rd pic.

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Wow, custom glass PD stems.... dude, I'd love you forever if you developed one of those!!!!!! :ko:

BTW, I just really noticed your new avatar CD, is Max Romeo pretty good? Looks like dub/reggae... I might have to check him out.

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah max romeo is awesome I'm in a deep dub reggea wibe !!!! :peace:

I had the time to make en asorted jar with the pipe !! I love it , took me like 30 min to build up !!I also love the spiral , the colour is more deeply encased the purple aura is more visible !!! RASTAFARI !!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
SO nice man. :bowdown:

Please make more nug jars, that is fucking ILL, as the kids say. Love your color sensibility, is that a standard green or do you have to mix it?

<--- glass newb

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
the ''body'' of the pipe and jar are made with green tubing , so I dont make the color ...but for the marble I mix them myself ....today I realize that I had learn to blow glass by myself (thanks spiderman for the link) LOL damn ...I'm proud LOL i'm hurry to make more stuff !!!and yeah I'll make some more jars , it is fun to make & for practicing

peace
thanks for watching :D

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
stickstones said:
CD, those are unreal! Looks like $40 - $50 worth of glass in my local head shop.
thanks ! yeah now it look sweet enought to be sale !!

Beezleb said:
I love it, how large a container can you do?
in green I dont know ...it depand on the size of the tubing that I strat it from ..in clear or solid color I might go till maybe 3-4 inch dia + 4-5 inch long but I never work big piece like this for now so I dunno if its hard or not to make

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom