Clear Dome glass

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
nice greenganga are those pix from the smoked1 expo ? they make sick glass but they make bong a lot more complexe than those on the pix !! they are just crazy LOL will try to find the pix ....anyway the liquid I'll use has not been test yet (as i dont have prototype ) but I heard a lot of good thing about water and alcohol and it sound safer than antigel for car ....but I'll try some liquid asap

Clear_Dome,

greenganja

Yes, I would think that Anti-Freeze wouldn't be a very good choice as it is a toxic chemical.

greenganja,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I didnt fount the pix of the huge monster bong about 3feet tall with a tones of percs , hash catchers , spiral paths, ice pinchs and thing that I does'nt even know the name LOL :o but I came across this : http://illadelphglass.com/index1.html
nice site and nice bong too ...I'm sure that a bong hit from those bong are super nice (I know smoke is bad :lol: ) ...anyway I'll post it if I can find it

Clear_Dome,

greenganja

Hey Clear Dome, I just wanted to say I really like those bowls that you made and posted the pictures of. I liked the fact that you put the air holes on the three or four sides of the bowl instead of just one hole in the bottom of the bowl. I would think that your bowl design would be more effective, as there would be less plant material falling down into the holes on the sides of the bowl as opposed to how much you would lose with it all going straight to the bottom. This may eliminate the need for a screen or glass jack.

greenganja,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hahah thanks but those bowl are made to vaporize or ''safely burn'' some hash ...you can look at the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV-AZ0nlDIg , as you can see I heat up a pyrex rod and than drop it on top of my hash ..if you did'nt heat it too much you'll vaporize the hash till only a lil oil remain in the bowl :ko:

Clear_Dome,

greenganja

Ahhh, Now I see. I was in my local shop the other day and saw some of those glow rods and couldn't figure out exactly what they would be used for. But thanks, to this forum now I know. Thank you for the information, much appreciated. :peace:

greenganja,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
I got my Pendants I ordered yesterday:) And WOW, are they cool! I can't believe how far he's come in such a short time.
Clear Dome you must've always had a talent for this, and just didn't know it;)

Thanks for the extra present too, I absolutely Love it!

Pammy-Days,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I have now made my first dozen of pipes :brow: this is how look the 4 last one :

I had also few try on the pd stem but all broke :( I have to figure an other way fit it

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
CD, those are amazing...I kept trying to pick a favorite, but they're all unique and cool! I can't believe how fast you've gotten this good...time to make some money!

stickstones,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
They look really cool. Just a Q for you CD. Why do the pipes have the little bit of flat glass out to the side of the bowl? Is it just for asthetic reasons or does it serve some purpose? Is that what you have put in the bowl hole? I've never used one of these pipes before. Its shows huh :uhoh:

vaporcloud,

Spiderman

oil baron
Good shit Clear Dome. I see honeycomb, wrap-and-rake, fuming, frit work, some of those eyes, an implosion....all sortsa shit, and its lookin great. More more more, gotta feed the monkey....

Spiderman,

Frickr

just clicked on this, and i gotta say it was a fun read, and more fun watching how much you've progressed. the last batch of pipes look amazing! would you be willing to blow a spoon for my girlfriend? my email address is Frickr_2007@hotmail.com, and you can tell me the prices and such there.

she wants a pink pipe, maybe do a matching stashjar. might have to get a set for myself too;) even though i dont smoke that much anymore, i love glass.

Frickr,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks a lot , and yes I can make a pipe for your girlfriend , I'll contact you via email in the next days.

hey ! merry chrismas all :D

just some pix of the pipe from the last time and some from 2d that I had made live ons stickam :

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I still continu to progress , I did'nt post pix since a long time but I'll post my last work asap .During the last 3 day I had work on insideout work ,I got pretty nice result .I also made a pipe for a girl a firend of mine so frickr : you'll can show it to your girl friend , this is a good exemple of what I can do

:peace:

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Clear_Dome said:
I still continu to progress , I did'nt post pix since a long time but I'll post my last work asap .During the last 3 day I had work on insideout work ,I got pretty nice result .I also made a pipe for a girl a firend of mine so frickr : you'll can show it to your girl friend , this is a good exemple of what I can do

can you make these? i have seen bowls like the ones i posted pics on but they never were properly enclosed like this...(3 holes at the top of the round bowl hole is what im after)
:brow:
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4257&d=1226920309
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4258&d=1226920309
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4259&d=1226920309

thanks man :)

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I just edit your post , pix was not workling ....anyway I have trouble making clean hash slide for now , I have to try it back I have a lot less trouble to making hole now ....but try to contact someone here http://illadelphglass.com/ they made the slide that you show me !

Clear_Dome,

Frickr

whenever you can get it it, no rush, i know how life is sometimes. this week i gotta get packed up so i can move before the weekend. but i check my email regularly

Frickr,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Clear_Dome said:
I just edit your post , pix was not workling ....anyway I have trouble making clean hash slide for now , I have to try it back I have a lot less trouble to making hole now ....but try to contact someone here http://illadelphglass.com/ they made the slide that you show me !
ya i kno but that set is $80 :p fuck that

well if you ever start to get really good at blowing bowls like that^ hit me up

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
wouhouuu my cam is work now so here are my last 3 pipe , this technic is call inside out ...basicly you make a cup with a piece of tube , draw inside the cup (can fume too) than close up the cup ,strech it and blow a spoon out of it . The one with the uge crack around the honeycomb marble is the first I made ..sadly when I 've weld the marble the pipe crack :/ but the 2 next are nice and really really thick , the pink one with the flower is for a firend of mine !

oh and I got my package from ust , a lot of nice ground joint but sadly they are the same that the one I got befor and are not exacly the same lenght as the extreme stock gong, a bit longuer

Also I have not be able to fit glass to pd stem :/ but I dont give up !!

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Clear_Dome said:
oh and I got my package from ust , a lot of nice ground joint but sadly they are the same that the one I got befor and are not exacly the same lenght as the extreme stock gong, a bit longuer
are those joints thick?

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom