Clear Dome glass

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
my kiln is on the way :D so in about a week or 2 I'll be able to make some mad custom glass for your vaporizer :D

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
the kiln cost me like 800 cad ....the cad dollar is worst than it ever been soo ...it piss me off .... for a 8x6x7 inch digital kiln (what is the half of what I realy want but I cant get it under 2 - 2.5k ..).....so I cant make any piece bigger than 8 inch but for now I will have to do with it ....I might be around 2.5-3k now spend in glass working but now I dont have any other thing to buy exept glass and gas and grass...

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Heh. Last I checked CAD is worth more than US. :p

I might be around 2.5-3k now spend in glass working but now I dont have any other thing to buy exept glass and gas and grass..
Now THAT's the life right thurrrrrr. :cool:

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Check again. :/

1 U.S. dollar = 1.2705996 Canadian dollars
1 Canadian dollar = 0.78703 U.S. dollars

:tup: on the kiln CD

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
It was about a year ago I last checked currency exchange. At that point, CAD was indeed worth more than US currency. I figured with the recent economy woes, not much would have changed. I guess I was wrong. Surprised me, that's for sure, thanks vtac.

SpiralArchitect,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Clear_Dome said:
siderman was you talkin about this kind of extract bowl ? look nice but I dont understand why it work better with extract ?
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img194968_anonymous.asp
ohhh that bowl look nice for extracts!!! :p

heat up the fatty glass rod until red hot with a propane torch(drop in a some oil or some hash in the bowl) and stick the hot rod into the estracts and lift up and spin....the hash smoke rises to the holes and gets filled into you....such a great design im actually getting a custom one one those!!(pic will follow later ;) )

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hey some fresh news :) , my kiln will finaly arrive tomorow or soo , and I'm in talking to order some ti sheat :D can you feel the ti heating :D ...I'm also realy buzy so I'll try to find the time to post some pix of the new stuff ..I also creat me an glasspipes.org account now (under the name of PsychoActive glass work) ! where all my piece will go...I dont have any interest in making some pipe so I'll try to make only glass vaporizer ,I think a may be the first vap blower (exept hashmastercut but I think he also make pipe) soo I'll try to buil some glass vap not only ti-vap ...keep watchin

http://www.glasspipes.org/PsychoActiveGlasswork

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Awesome Clear_Dome, I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations!

I am still deciding on what I want to do about the stir-tool (replace/refund/credit).... like I said , no rush ;). Hows yours holding up vtac?

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sounds great, CD! Can't wait to see what you come up with. ;)

Spiral said:
Hows yours holding up vtac?
Perfectly. I'm not using it to stir bowls on a daily basis though, glass at the diminutive thickness required is going to be prone to breakage and I really don't wanna break it. :D It has a spot on my desk for its cool factor alone, but I'm sure a glass stir tool will come in handy.

vtac,

Spiderman

oil baron
hey clear dome.....

Those slides are exactly right, Blade made some top notch extract slides. As for what they do...you dont need any form of screen to smoke hash, the bowl's are prettty much the perfect way to bong huge amounts of melty melty hash.

I was a little skeptical myself, till i ripped them at a buddy's. Real cool shit.

WHERES THE PICS?

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks.

I'm calling to all Silver Surfer owner, is it possible for you to take some picture with a rule near the glass button (from the top and from under to see the size of the hole) ? I would really like to start to make some.

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
some fresh pix
I have sinned , I made a pipe (my first spoon) but I need to learn LOL so pipe is better than marble imo ... and also and extract bowl with a glow rod !! IT WORK LIKE A BEAST ...THANKS SPIDERMAN :D

I'm realy proud of the spoon !!! I also learn how tungsten drilling work

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Clear_Dome said:
some fresh pix
I have sinned , I made a pipe but I need to learn LOL so pipe is better than marble imo ... and also and extract bowl with a glow rod !! IT WORK LIKE A BEAST ...THANKS SPIDERMAN :D
[url]http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/965993_DSCF0001.jpg[/url] [url]http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/965994_DSCF0002.jpg[/url] [url]http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/965995_DSCF0004.jpg[/url] [url]http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/965996_DSCF0005.jpg[/url]

I'm realy proud of the spoon !!! I also learn how tungsten drilling work
pro :D

Hennessy1414,

Spiderman

oil baron
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I think you made what's referred to as a button slide, not an extract slide. Your holes are at the bottom of the push, they need to be closer to the top. The idea is that the hash smoke lifts up off the bottom and goes through the holes at the top.

Button slides are way cool too though! Similar to the Ice-Pinch style slide!

the 90* glo-rod is a cool idea, but im not sure how well it would work....i spin my glow-rods around in the bowl, mashing and grabbing everylast bit of smoke. looks like you're the product tester CD!

Spoon is look really nice man, evenly shaped, etc etc. Now you just gotta keep workin at it!

Its really cool to see you progress like this man, I really enjoy every minute of it. Stay at it please!

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks spider !! I always enjoy to get good word by you !!!

I recently recieve the dvd of essential lampworking !! exelent dvd ! I had try to make a small reversal bowl ,was realy fun to try :
..it is not perfect but I learn a lot of thing by trying this !! realy help full ..I also have a realy nice spoon in the kiln ! I'm hurry to see how it will look like !!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Whoa you need to update us more often, that is nice! So you got the kiln. :cool:

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe yeah the beast look like this : pretty small but ,for now this is the best I can get .I'm realy happy with it ,realy friendly kiln easy to progam :)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
this is how the my second spoon look out of the kiln :D

I'm realy happy of the final result , it is my couzin gift for his birthday :party:

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Really nice work CD. Looks better than a lot of pieces I've seen on the SSV site. :tup:

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hahah !! I was looking at it during the week end and was realy pissed to see a pix of a yellow noob for only 100$us LOLLL wtf ...ok the noob is nice but 100$ for a noob ...hummm

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom