Clear Dome glass

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
moral :DONT BLOW GLASS IN UNDERWEAR LOLLL YOU CAN BURN YOU LEGS AND OTHER THING ....LOL oufff I was pretty lucky to dont burn my presious LOL
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh dude, I'm sorry to laugh at your misfortune but that is too funny.

'my precious' :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
first try with silver fuming ....it took me time to get it but seem nice ....I'll have to practice a lot this technic :

I'm not able to smoke with copper :( dont know why

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
look cool Clear Dome! Fume is one of the coolest techs out there, theres unbelievable technical skill involved in good fume work. Show us whats up!

Spiderman,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Thats what its called fuming! I got a pipe with that kind of design at Hempfest and I forgot what the technique was.

Cool, even Im learning stuff! :D

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Your 'tek' is improving super fast.

I like the second pendant, nice shape and it looks like some crazy trichs growing inside. :cool: I'd like to support your efforts and buy this if it's for sale.

P.S. you should resize/crop your images for the dial up folks like Tom. 3648x2736 (2.4 MB) would take like 8+ minutes to download. :D:o

vtac,

Spiderman

oil baron
Seriously, I was lookin at the images of C_D's fingertips wondering if it was high enough res for LEO to be peepin it.....hahahhaha

C_D, your tek is lookin very good man, keep goin at it cause its great. The vortex looks right on, and the implosion's are lookin cool too! Keep playin with it, theres so much to learn but you clearly have a knack!

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
vtac said:
Your 'tek' is improving super fast.

I like the second pendant, nice shape and it looks like some crazy trichs growing inside. :cool: I'd like to support your efforts and buy this if it's for sale.

P.S. you should resize/crop your images for the dial up folks like Tom. 3648x2736 (2.4 MB) would take like 8+ minutes to download. :D:o
LOL is it for you ?? cause there is pink inside (not wisible on cam) ...but anyway IMO your better to keep your cash for my stirring tool (will try to start it this week) ...next batch will be way better ! I practise implosion a lot this week so keep watchin ....I aslo visit a guy making marble (one of the only one in Quebec) and learn some new thing today a got a nice 2inch marble ...I'll take some pix ...but thanks vtact LOL and yes I'll resize my next photo ...it cool to get them large when you have highspeed but might be way to long with 56k !!!

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Cool, a glass stirring tool. That sounds friggin' sweet. :brow: Like a marble with a long thin metal pin? Kind of like the ones SSV offers ( I think ... ).

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Probably all glass like the one that comes with the Extreme.

Hey CD, remember this?

Took some digging to find that. :D

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
HOLY CRAP LOLLL I had give it to the new owner of my herbalair LOL look like crap !!!

Clear_Dome,

Beezleb

Nice work. I just saw this thread and thought I would say you can see a progression in such a small bit of time and I look forward to your future work and at some point I would be honored to buy something from you.

Keep on keepin on and great work.

Beezleb,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks again !! ...I'm starting to make some nicer thing and make what I want instead of just melting colour together so as promise there is some pix of the stirring tools I made this week (it also can be use to take some got bho but be sure to heat a lil bite your oil if it's hard to did'nt break the glass needle) and also my ''Francis Coupal'' marble (one of the only marble maker in Quebec) a realy nice guy I saw him work last week and it was realy cool I learn a lot .

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
IMO the 3 is perfect .....realy crazy with a kind of aura bubble on top ....and yes this is this Francis Coupal but he did'nt teach me he just decide to open is shop to the public and I stay with him during the whole after noon and talk with him....I saw it making like +- 12 marbles (he use the real old technic with no torch but a big home made oven) it was crazy !! ...he live at like 20 min from my home so it's a good contact also

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOLLL if you want you can get it all ....LOL but maybe other member will hate you ;) but what the hell will you made with sevral stirring tool LOLL

Ho yeah I also forget ...if the tool break for no reason just let it me know I'll send an other (it is not suposed to happen but ?! )

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
but wait befor choosing LOL I just made 2 realy nice one ...I'll take some pix as soon as they cold down a bite

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Is 3 already 'sold'? I was looking at the pics before the posts below and I instantly wanted that one. I love the colors, and especially the spiral!!!

12 bucks eh? That US or Canadian? What a good deal. I'm so sick of my little metal thingie, it's boring and is about to break.

Shipping shouldn't be to much to Alaska. :)

Looking forward to seeing more stuff.

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
here we go :

the first is made with two half ball weld together ,i love it ....and the second is made with a piece of milli (that I bought, I dont do it :/ ) there is smal bubble around the spiral but still look nice too :

I aslo made dot on them soo they will not roll and fall on the floor

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
What is 'milli'?

Looks good dude! :)

I still think I like 3 the best but #7 is nice too. These are the perfect accessory for any vaporizer. :p

DO you use AIM Clear_Dome, maybe we can communicate financial stuff via that, since this forum doesn't seem to have a private messaging system.

My AIM is AFightingAnimal

I just remembered your Canadian, probably not.... MSN? If so, I'll edit my email in so you can get it. :)

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
SpiralArchitect said:
Is 3 already 'sold'? I was looking at the pics before the posts below and I instantly wanted that one. I love the colors, and especially the spiral!!!

12 bucks eh? That US or Canadian? What a good deal. I'm so sick of my little metal thingie, it's boring and is about to break.

Shipping shouldn't be to much to Alaska. :)

Looking forward to seeing more stuff.
I'll let the priority to vtact (cause he was the first to post that he want it )but if he change mind ,It will be your LOL so please vtact be specify the # of the one you want

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom