Clear Dome glass

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ok sorry SA vtact already confirm me via email that he want the #3 LOL so sorry buddy but I can make and other similar for you if you want, probably not exacly the same but I'm sure i can make it similar ....as for the time I will said with prep...between 15 and 30 minut but I like to take my time ...I'm sur i can make one in 5 min but it will not look as pretty

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Aw, that sucks. :(

IDC, you can remake one. I'll need some time to re-decide on which one I actually want now, that one just caught my eye and I said 'mewantz'. :lol: I like that one especially because of the color scheme and it seemed really clean and not as much as a sphere as the other ones, which may be more comfortable in between my fingers.

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe take your time to choose and other but anyway I'll make some other in the next day soo dont worry I'm sure you'll find an other love LOL

and glad that you love my work ;)

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
It's great man. It makes me want to learn. I've always to, but I can't because of living with my family and no real space to put it. I had to tuck away my drumset which broke my heart as it is.... :(

Well, if you are gonna make some more tomorrow, I'll wait on my decision -- you can only get better with time. :p

BTW, my favorite color is blue. ;) :lol:

Do you use AIM/MSN Clear_Dome?

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sorry SA. I was quick on the draw there. ;)

If you really want it, maybe i could be persuaded... but clearly this is just the beginning. Serious talent in the house. :brow:

I had to tuck away my drumset which broke my heart as it is.
Fuck that, don't make the same mistake I did... play the shit out of them!

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
damn ? is ther any drumer in the place LOL I also own a drum ....bud didnt have any time to play with ...since 2-3 year LOL nice corelation vap,drum :uhoh:

ps :I'll post some other stirring tool in like 5-10 min they are still hot ....but they are realy realy crazy to me

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Awesome. I'm waiting to scope out the new ones. :p

And yeah, I have a really nice Tama Superstar set from the 70s when they made real nice drums. I forgot all the exact dimensions (sigh, its been that long.... :( ) but I had a great setup.... That's cool we got a few drummers here. :)

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I own a nice mapex with double pedal and ziljan A and Z custom LOL with an inch of dust on it :( ....nice avatar SA !!

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Thanks. :)

Maybe if I am ever in your neck of the woods I can come dust off your drums and maybe dust off my French too. I took 3 years in HS, don't remember much but I can sometimes get the jist of things.

Maybe we can practice off eachother? Your english is pretty good for a non-native speaker!

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks I try to do the best I can ...I just talk in english with you most of the time LOL cause most of the time I'm a gosth on the forum just reading what I need ....

so haha this morning I was feeling creative vap some bowl and make some other magic cane ! I'm realy happy of my work and will say they look way better in real ,most of them are multi section weld togheter :

edit LOL I keep the #10 for me :D sorry , and the 13 is already for vtac to fill up is PD if he love it of corse

if you want more pix to see one in particular , just ask

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I would love number 11! If that is kosher. I like how extra long it is. That 'candy cane' effect is very nice.

Wow, already your skills are improving dude, that's awesome! :brow:

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ok good choice !! it is realy nice and also less fragile shoot me you address via email I'll go tomorow at the post office for the info about ship

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Aren't post offices closed on Sunday?

Maybe not in Canada....

Anyways, email sent. That shit is so dope. I can't wait to use it.

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yes they are ....and no I dont use msn or aim but I have a stickham acount and will try to use it as soon as I'll get my cam

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Ah, stickam, I've used that before. Let me know. I was just trying to figure out how to send hte money your way. I dropped you an email using the forums -email thingie, but im not sure it worked.

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah I got your email !

probably that most of you will dont give a $"%/ about it LOL I understand you but 2d I was working on my foot pedal to light or shut off my outer ring of flame on my torch and I was pretty proud of my job LOL

this is just 2 solenoid valve plug with a 12v power suply that will be plug in a on/off foot swith ,all that put in a marvelous Simpsons mini lunch box :brow: I CARAMBA !! look pretty getto but this shit cost like 400$ and built mine for 70-80$ and work exacly the same. it use to save some gaz and keep your hand working (no need to play with valve, all is already set)

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Wow, that's cool. I have really no idea what it does, but it is cool. :p Aye Caramba mang!!! :p

Drop me an email back at that addy whenever you get the chance. :)

SpiralArchitect,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Wow Clear Dome, you're setting this thing in motion eh? I love it! Your work is amazing! I mean, you have just taken to glass work like a fish to water...it seems to be something close to you? I'd always imagined this was sooo hard...but you're making it look freaking easy man :lol:

I love that it's really so hand made...even your foot pedal! Haha the Simpsons just adds the killer touch :lol:

Keep making those stir tools, as well. They're really awesome looking, and a strong glass tool would be a really nice option...remember, my SSV is light blue and dark blue...:brow:

partially veiled,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah your right I was forgeting about it ...post a pix of the noob with a rule near ! will try to see what I can do :brow:

Clear_Dome,

Beezleb

Keep on Keepin on. I love what you did with the foot peddle, outstanding adaption.

Beezleb,

Spiderman

oil baron
DUDE C_D thats awesome as hell, you handmade a foot pedal! Looks pretty nice, let us now how it works out for you! the foot pedal is super useful, n3rd gave me like a 20 minute talk on how much he liked his once hahaha.

Keep rockin it, keep practicin. Your work is off the charts.

MAKE SOME PIPES!

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Spiderman said:
DUDE C_D thats awesome as hell, you handmade a foot pedal! Looks pretty nice, let us now how it works out for you! the foot pedal is super useful, n3rd gave me like a 20 minute talk on how much he liked his once hahaha.

Keep rockin it, keep practicin. Your work is off the charts.

MAKE SOME PIPES!
LOL I know I also talk with him yesterday and he told me how he love it ...I was also realy happy to know that he used the same valve as mine ....I wait for some g-on-g joint so I'll be able to make some bowl soon .pipe need more material and I feel like I need to practice hollow thing with smaller object so bowl will be fine LOL

-Your work is off the charts- thanks this is what I wanna heard , I'm still searching my style trying new things every day ...I also wait for my webcam , will probably get it this week !!

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom