Cheap High Quality Bubbler

placetime

I've had my eye on that VanTran and the Freshbaked too. I also like the $100 PeeWee Herman that they have on HPG:
PeeWee_Herman_Rig_1__18912_zoom.jpg

If only those all came with female joint instead of a male joint...

placetime,

SD_haze

Which is why my wife and I have seperate cards, and I always shred my receipts :D Sorry to hear about your shitty purchase. I can't help making a purchase any time I'm at an LHS either. I don't know what it is. I usually curb my impulse by buying a local glass spoon. My collection is starting to get ridiculous, and they never get used, but it saves me from spending $70 every visit :lol:

$106.81 at High Priority Glass

I've always liked the Freshbaked fissle vapor rig. $97 - Great for concentrates, could be jury rigged to work with vaporizers.
Not 100% sure its not just me, but pretty sure those links don't work.
Think you might have double [URL'd]

SD_haze,
Looks like they worked for placetime :shrug:

I'll check them just in case.

I've had my eye on that VanTran and the Freshbaked too. I also like the $100 PeeWee Herman that they have on HPG:

snip

If only those all came with female joint instead of a male joint...
I know. It wouldn't be hard to find a joint to connect them - any Extreme Q bowl would work. But then it's just another glass piece to lose/break.

kingofnull,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
this site is pretty legit, I've bought from them a fair amount

KGWnU.jpg

Me & my rehab... double 24 arm tree chambers and an inline... i love this beast, but it's a pain in the ass to clean. anyway, found it in a local headshop for 1200, and on their site for under 950.

i think the thing is, their site is pretty new, like, it can't be more than a couple months old.
i also get the impression they're not throwing tens of thousands of dollars into their web design (the way companies like aqualabs do) which is just kind of excessive and doesn't mean they're not credible whatsoever.

but hey, the bottom line is that their pipes are real, and for a good price. and as a US girl I simply refuse to pay international shipping costs from grasscity.

anyway, that's my 2 cents. give them a shot.
I guess it's ok. But, please, if you are selling $1000 glassware for something that's is supposed to be used for illegal materials, I would like a full description of the piece with more pictures and actual accurate descriptions. No random perc info that don't make any sense with the glass shown :(

Zangano Cruel,

placetime

Looks like they worked for placetime :shrug:

I'll check them just in case.

I know. It wouldn't be hard to find a joint to connect them - any Extreme Q bowl would work. But then it's just another glass piece to lose/break.

I had to trim those links to get them to work...
:peace:

placetime,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I never have stuff to dab, & I already have a nail & dome, but I really like that first one, & it's only 38 euro's, & there's only one left...

Damn you, Kingofnull *shakes fist*

;)

OhTheAgony,
OTA, that little worked diffuser piece is so nice. I'm also thinking about it. I love the work on the neck.

You could always use it with a vaporizer with an EQ bowl or similar 18/18 female piece.

liciousglass has lots of nice pieces. Worth a look through the store.

kingofnull,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yeah, I've seen some nice stuff on there already. The thing is, I already have everything I want and more :ugh:

Luckily there is no shipping option to the EU.

..I have just send an email inquiry though.. :uhoh:

OhTheAgony,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Will that glass adapter from the T1 work with that. I am a glass newbie. I bought it for the reason of getting an inexpensive glass piece but I don't know all this 14mm and 18mm stuff. I know it doesn't work on my old 1970's acrylic or my little glass or fake glass tiny novelty looking one that someone got me as a present. I have no idea how to know how these things work...I am to old for this lol.

Dreamerr,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
i'm seriously considering to stop watching this thread. it's just full of temptation and i already told myself i'd stop buying glass for a while :drool:

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
maybe hop over to the fc bubbler threads instead? not much actually for sale around any of those threads.... ;)

And more then likely way high in price so the temptation will fade fast lol.

Dreamerr,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
maybe hop over to the fc bubbler threads instead? not much actually for sale around any of those threads.... ;)

true but my god what's unfolding in the PV bubb thread is looking reaaaal good. again, another hazard to my bank account but luckily it looks like it'll still be under development for a while like you said.

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Not sure if this one was posted or not:

9" tall, 3" base, 14mm joint, Only 39.99.

Looks quite similar to the other one from there:

img-perk_glass_bubblers.jpg

Except this one is 8" tall, 4" base, with 18mm joint @ 69.99.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
^^ I had posted the larger version for around $70 mark a few pages ago... great find though, and that's a hell of a low price for sure. I found that $70 bub was nice for what it was, worked well, and didn't feel too cheaply made. Don't know how long these will hold up for, but they are nice for the price.

Here is a vid of the $70 one with the Cloud:

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom