Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
^^ I had posted the larger version for around $70 mark a few pages ago... great find though, and that's a hell of a low price for sure. I found that $70 bub was nice for what it was, worked well, and didn't feel too cheaply made. Don't know how long these will hold up for, but they are nice for the price.

Here is a vid of the $70 one with the Cloud:

Wow one I can afford...hmmmmmmmmm but 40 bucks even cheaper. Think I can cloud better then your ion :rofl:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, had that 12 stem been a couple inches taller, I might not have the Ion right now. I just can't lean down that far over and over, so I had to pass it on, and fate took hold. I ended up making a trade with another piece I had for the Ion.

This is a decent bubbler and I am guessing that $40 is just as nice, it's just a bit smaller.

jambandphan03,

SD_haze

Not sure if this one was posted or not:

9" tall, 3" base, 14mm joint, Only 39.99.

Looks quite similar to the other one from there:

Except this one is 8" tall, 4" base, with 18mm joint @ 69.99.
Went to check how much they charged for shipping but saw its
soldout.gif

Or maybe an FCer just bought it? hehe

SD_haze,

Dreamerr

That just isn't right. I want to start today over again or better yet just forget it.

MrNorml

Weird name but new and looks varry nice.
"8inch 18mm Princess Flat Disc Bubbler"

Looks more like a showerhead than a flat disc to me. But it is reinforced so thats a big plus for $200.

Reinforced = essential so it doesn't break first time it moves too fast... I got a friend a 'cheap' (60 bux) glassware and it was toast within 2 days because it wasn't reinforced. I was then sooo happy to look at my own showerhead unit to find it was reinforced. You live, you learn....

MrNorml,

Ontariovapes

I was the one that got the seventy dollar one. Thanks Jam for the vid. I wondered if it was any good but, I figured, for seventy was worth the gamble. I also ordered the sixty dollar vape bubbler at the sae time. It actually looks like it will be the most useful piece. I will post when they come.

Ontariovapes,

Dreamerr

Ok here is the real question for us newbie bubble people. What do you need to look for? If for just vaping what is the pros and cons of an inline, bong, arm bubbler, disk, ash catcher and the rest?

Dreamerr,
Reactions: placetime

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Ok here is the real question for us newbie bubble people. What do you need to look for? If for just vaping what is the pros and cons of an inline, bong, arm bubbler, disk, ash catcher and the rest?

Nothing.

Its all personal preference. You'll hear people talk about vaporcentric pieces and such nonsense. A glass piece, the size, perc all of it... depend on the type of vape that you have and the way you like to vape. I've used some big ass pieces with my MFLB. Do I do it on a regular basis? No. I stick to my SSFG 3 pc, or something smaller, typically. They're a good size for the Box.

My log vape? It handles and performs as well, as if you sparked up a bowl... in my 22" Leviathan. Its just as much fun to.

The VB Hands Free, is pretty much whatever I want to use it with.

I started with cheap China Glass, got lucky with some, unlucky with a lot. Then realized, for not much more... I could basically get custom pieces from people like Ray Verling (SSFG), that will be with me for years (knock on wood). Or just be patient and wait for pieces like The Leviathan/M&M FC Bubbler, to become available.

This thread has everything in it. You see something you like, if someone hasn't already rated it... ask. Someone will give you their take.

In fact, I just came here to add a new piece, for people to check out, possibly buy. I think its a sweet deal. Bet it stacks about 2/3 up that tube.

Zob 14" Stemless Water Pipe - $110

Zob Glass presents this stemless straight tube. It's approx. 14 inches tall. This straight tube is diffused by a 3 slit inline diffuser. It provides awesome diffusion, ensuring smooth, clean rips every time. The pipe is made of 5mm. thick glass, and sits on a 5 inch wide glass base. A three prong ice pinch allows you to fill the tube with ice for super cold hits! This pipe would make a great every day piece. All Zobs come with an 18mm ground glass slide. Zob goes to great lengths to make sure every piece is one of a kind, so the label will most likely be different than the one pictured.

Features
  • Style: Stemless/Straight
  • Height: 14"
  • Base Diameter: 5"
  • Joint Size: 18.8mm
  • Bowl Included
  • Perc: Inline Diffuser Stem
  • Triple Ice Pinch
  • Glass Thickness: 5mm
  • Tube Diameter: 50mm
  • ZOB Red and White Label
  • Made in the USA

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah. I'm eyeballing it to. Though, I think after the Leviathan, I'm going to have Ray make me a piece. I really want the hybrid stemline, but in a larger piece, with possibly another perc chamber. Want feedback from him. He didn't like my last idea of stacking stemline. He says it makes too much drag.

BigDaddyVapor,

Dreamerr

I was looking at the one that Leviathan is making for FC and the stubby is nice. I just hate the huge shipping charges. I would have gotten the saxo that you all like as well but same thing shipping. I also liked that saxo look a like but it among a few others you all liked are still out of stock. I don't want to spend a lot since I am not really sure I will use it. I bought two things from T1...smooth flow and the glass adapter which the adapter for now was a waste of money. I like the smooth flow but not sure it was worth the money. A longer tube seems to have done the same thing and I got that free from a new friend.

Oh I don't like the straight necks. I may as well use my old time bong. I have to sit up for that and that is not going to happen often.

Dreamerr,
Good 'review' of the Freshbaked Fizzer. I like the Dab Lab guys. 1:37 for Fizzer use.

FreshBaked_Glass_Fissle_Vapor_Rig_1__39274_zoom.jpg
[/quote]

kingofnull,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Those guys did a review of the M&M tech mesh/lattice/honeycomb/etc 50 and 60mm tubes. They had several examples of the single and double, with even a bent neck (drool) I believe. I gave thought to texting Lev and telling him to get me one of those, instead. But I really want the bubbler.

Still... LOL. :lmao:

BigDaddyVapor,

Dreamerr

Can we get some nice ones in the USA without all that expensive shipping? It seems like all the good vapes you all show are in Canada or somewhere else with way expensive shipping.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

All the ones from grasscity I believe are from Canada or they just have ridiculous shipping and the high priority ones I believe as well. Oh tell me I am wrong please.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

I said I am always in a state of confusion. Ok so Netherlands will be high shipping. HPG will work if I find something I like that is inexpensive. Thanks kingofnull

Dreamerr,

VAPORIZER22

I said I am always in a state of confusion. Ok so Netherlands will be high shipping. HPG will work if I find something I like that is inexpensive. Thanks kingofnull

If there is ever anything from GC that is a must have for you and you do not mind waiting a bit, wait until they have one of their 30% off sales, helps to offset the shipping.

VAPORIZER22,

Dreamerr

If there is ever anything from GC that is a must have for you and you do not mind waiting a bit, wait until they have one of their 30% off sales, helps to offset the shipping.

Great to know. There is no such thing as a must have in the glass department since I have never used glass. I suppose the least breakable, least tippy, small and easy to use with my vape.

Dreamerr,

Ontariovapes

There is a great small bubbler at gogopipes that is perfect for you. I just got one yesterday. It is clear glass, double perc and only about five inches tall. Price is $74.99. It's very thick glass and because it is small it should be very hard to break accidentally. I'm using an iAd so can't post a pic. You'll find it easy enough.

Ontariovapes,
Top Bottom