1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by smokum, Dec 12, 2012.

?

When will I get my CERA ?

Poll closed Feb 6, 2013.
  1. Next Week (Dec 17-22)

21.7%
  2. Just Before Christmas

1.4%
  3. Hopefull By NewYears

13.0%
  4. Not Until AFTER NewYears

34.8%
  5. Who Cares.... It'll Get Here When It Gets Here

29.0%
  1. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

Oh I hope they take out of state cards so I can drive over and get me some good stuff.

ShipDit likes this.
  2. PB88123

PB88123 Vaporist

I took a look at some posts and found these quotes around the 10th of December. I really just think they were expecting all parts by the 10th and then the suppliers didn't get the parts to them in time and TV didn't realize it would take so long for the parts to get to them.

3. 2clicker

2clicker up to my ears in clams Accessory Maker

excellent work PB

ShipDit likes this.
  4. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

yea I knew you would find it PBB you are johnny on the spot. TY cause I hate when I go nuttier. I am nuts enough without adding to it.

ShipDit likes this.
  5. Puffers

Puffers Micro-Climate Mastermind

IIRC they stated that the Ti was 8oz and the SS 12oz

2clicker likes this.
  6. Trever

Trever Well-Known Member

Who has warranties sent in to ThermoVape??? Im sitting on over 2 months of waiting and have been cut off from email/phone calls back. Getting very very frustrating. Taking into consideration this was sent out over a month and a half before the roof problem.... Sheesh

7. AirDru

AirDru Well-Known Member

NEW IDEA:

Tell us what's the first thing you plan on loading into the cera? (and dont say a battery like a wiseass)

Im currently trying to decide between a .3g of white widow crumble or a .5g tetra labs pure gold capsule.

im leaning towards doing my own "gold standard" and loading the entire pure gold into the EO core.

ShipDit likes this.
  8. PB88123

PB88123 Vaporist

Call 1-888-428-8273 and ask them what the hold up is.

You can send tim@thermovape.com an e-mail and he may be able to assist too.

9. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

Maple Syrup.

ShipDit, iamn3ko and LeTchen like this.
  10. Cheerful Dub

Cheerful Dub Spaced Station

108 pages :mental:

2clicker likes this.
  11. harmudge

harmudge Active Member

Pretty much the same way I read the situation before I placed the order.
    I am sure that I had read a few days prior to the 10th of December that all was good and the skins were being arranged but may not be ready for the the grand release, but building and shipping would start from the 10th of December and that you would be contacted via e-mail to confirm your order and you could add/detract anything and say wither you wanted to wait on the skins etc.

I'm really starting to think that we have been getting fed some bull from TET, tbh I wish I had never bothered now and just ordered a VB2 as this is all bull.

Dreamerr likes this.
  12. Trever

Trever Well-Known Member

Called numerous times and have left numerous msges. Have not emailed tim directly i will try that right now. Thank you PB

13. Trever

Trever Well-Known Member

Hi Trever,

I apologize for the delayed response. I'm not sure what happened as your cores were supposed to be sent out the last time we spoke. It doesn't look like the tracking is updated so I'll check the warehouse to see if it was misplaced by accident and if it's still there, I'll upgrade the shipping to express so that you will receive is ASAP.

Again, I apologize for the delay, but I'll make sure your items get sent out today.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Jennifer.

Wonder if emailing tim had any infuence on todays reply.. Well either way looks like i will finally recieve my stuff here soon.:shrug:

14. harmudge

harmudge Active Member

To me that sounds like your stuff had been overlooked and they are just sending it out now....doesn't really fill you with confidence for this company.

hektik8625 and Trever like this.
  15. Trever

Trever Well-Known Member

Yeah really sucks when you call and call, email and email. Then they jus tsay sorry well make sure it gets sent out today. I mean half that order was christmas presents lol....... But good products deserve some leaway i guess. Just sucks that every order ive done with these guys have been really really delayed. Like Weeks if not months delayed.....

harmudge likes this.
  16. YeeeBuddy

YeeeBuddy Well-Known Member

Hell yea I'm stoked to try some pure gold in this thing. Awesome to hear theirs a concentrate that's not only potent as hell but doesn't smell, pretty amazing.

Oski2012 likes this.
  17. nopartofme

nopartofme Well-Known Member

I'm probably going to start with some very nice bud in my CLL, but I'm fairly excited to try this nice ball of pressed kief I've got. I'd definitely love to give that pure gold a go…

18. iamn3ko

iamn3ko Well-Known Member

Got some bomb master Kush oil, some OG wax/budder for my CEO and all sorts of bomb OG, Kush, keif (2 different mesh types) and pressed, and some nice hash for my LL!

Just bought an Extreme Q to mess around with to kill some time, been sticking my nose in that thread and it interested me. They're pretty cheap, and seem pretty efficient.

Should have it in a few days, probably before my Cera.

Thankfully that'll tide me over til she gets here, I get interested in a new toy and I just have to have it.

fake name likes this.
  19. NoName

NoName Well-Known Member

Hey iam,

I think you're going to love the Extreme Q. I've owned one for almost 2 years and have really enjoyed it. I've had absolutely NO PROBLEMS with the unit at all- it just keeps on producing great vapor!! BTW, Planet Vape sells an accessory so you can connect the Extreme Q to a water piece. It has the Q's elbow on one end of a piece of silicon tubing and your choice of either 14 or 18 adapter on the other. They also sell the same silicon tubing by the foot (IMO better than the 'original stock' tubing that comes with the Q. Happy vaping!!,

NoName

iamn3ko likes this.
  20. LeTchen

LeTchen A toute vapeur ! Retailer

I had too a Arizer EQ since 1 month.... and I sold it !!! It works well, but don't take it apart, you'll be afraid with the air path ! :uhoh:

darkrom, NoName and iamn3ko like this.
  21. hektik8625

hektik8625 Well-Known Member

Thermovape made a huge mistake advertising the cera too early!

22. iamn3ko

iamn3ko Well-Known Member

Oh sick, thanks for that! I'm glad you like it. I got the new 2012 Midnight Chrome version, only $150(US)! with extra bags, and warranty through the seller company as well as manufacturer. Super cheap, looks strong as hell, and rates up there (sometimes better) with Volcano, viVape, SSV. Yeah I'm stoked to see what it can do. Yeah I'll definitely have to get something like that for water filtration, as I use all my tubes, and picked up a Triple U-Perc HiSi a few months ago. Which is well worth the money IMO.

Lately I've been investing a lot more into my health, like upgrading my water pieces to nicer quality, good filtration. I am also a smoker so I've been using my hemp wick lighter dispenser they sell at Hemplights.com for any combustion so at least Im not getting butane and I'm currently trying to switch to ecigs (very slowly). Then also been upgrading my vapes, getting rid of shitty plastic, wired modded ecig oil pens that seem to waste half my oil, for the Cera and she'll be with me every where, and now the Extreme Q for my desktop which I feel I'll like a lot, and so will my girlfriend. She's only a night time toker, so she'll love the Q opposed to hitting her pipe.

Thanks for the info!

NoName likes this.
  23. fake name

fake name Well-Known Member

Hey iamn3ko, if your water piece has a fitting for a 18/19mm male joint then you can take the extra elbow of the whip for balloons and put it on the regular whips and it will plug right into the bong. The EQ is def a fun toy, adaptable as hell.

And leTchen, I have taken it apart, the air path does go over the circuit board unless I'm mistaken. I'm not sure if it is that bad, but I have seen the worries. This is why I am so excited about the cera, all good parts, no health issues from the device itself.

iamn3ko and NoName like this.
  24. harmudge

harmudge Active Member

LeTchen, what's up with the air path...I have one to so am curious.

Just go for it...I've been off the analogues for almost 5 months now, since receiving my Provari.

Straight off from receiving it I pretty much gave them up and tbh it was easy...first week or two I was still tempted here and there, but not much...now, nah no thanks.

mod note: Back-to-back posts merged. Please don't do that, use the Edit feature.

iamn3ko likes this.
  25. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

He's referring to the fact that air in the Extreme is pulled over the circuit board before it reaches the heater. Apparently this is a big issue with some people. I'm definitely not one of them.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors