Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
All in all a much better effort than the first vid. Now, DV you sound a little unsure about the target release period. Are we still looking at a may 1st target date?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
As always thanks and we will take any tease you have. Don't worry about the negative people that come in here. They need to learn how this all works. This looks really good and extremely stealth wow. I don't do oils but maybe this will be the vape that makes me do them. Even the original DV didn't make me do them but that might be because I couldn't get them lol. I can now but I am not sure of the silly high prices.

Maybe that calm oil and stuff will do me good...can't wait.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
All in all a much better effort than the first vid. Now, DV you sound a little unsure about the target release period. Are we still looking at a may 1st target date?

Chill...
Awesome video.
Now sit back, lower the bar to locked position, and enjoy the ride...

(we all have been waiting for a while for this device. Let's not project our own assumptions on the the manufacture, and just resign to be happy when we can play with our new toy...)

Beigeman

you know, for the price of a flight from the UK, overnight accomodation and a free ascent I would more than willingly come over and shoot a pro vid for you :) maybe even add some funky animation as well.

BTW this is not a whine this is an offer, I am looking forward to the release with patience and understanding that it is better for all not to rush things.

Herbal Ant

Hey guys, I haven't disappeared..just been lurking since I have nothing new to say :)

We are still relatively on schedule and in production now. We've been doing extensive testing and all is and has been going well to date. This vape will definitely not take another half year to come out...and we're almost there.

On a side note, we made another short video, nothing too specific- and she should have zoomed in. Wanted to post this on 4.20, but had a few editing issues...and yes she needed to zoom in, I know I know.

Allllrighhht :D, thanks for the vid DV, you just keep doin what your doin. Don't pay attention to all the impatient and whiny peeps, haters gonna hate. :brow: All most of us care is you ship a safe reliable product, at least that's how I feel. I'm sorry, but all you newbies need to stop filling up this thread with whining and nonsense. If you wanna cry, go tweet about it or whatever you kids do. :lol: Side note, not talking about you V&C, I think the unsureness your referring to may just be, for lack of a better word, irritation, from a ridiculous claim. I'm guessing you are referring to "This vape will definitely not take another half year to come out...".

baltik

PS new pics are up on the website.. love the new wood...

My personal (realistic) prediction is for June ship date, if these things just hit production, there is still QE and shipping from china...

baltik,

the ob

all good in the hood.
ok, call me crazy, but I am pretty sure I have read that the release date is May 1st and if I am looking at my calendar correctly, we are still a week away from that date.

so technically speaking, this is not delayed yet if we are talking about that date.

i think it is in everyones best interest to just relax until we have confirmation that it will be delayed further right? :) I am sure they want to get them out and to the public as much as we want them in our hot little hands.

Lets all relax and just see what happens :)

Vaporito

Wow aside from the new pics.... so tough to choose from, I now see the add to cart (with the old pics) sadly it's not available yet.. and a cool new promo video! only 49 sec but something to drool about... and it still says may 1st! it's right on the front page http://www.davincivaporizer.com/

Vaporito,

JoeKickass

Chill?!?!?
I thought my question to be legitimate. As DV sounds a bit unsure. That's all.
That's probably because she IS unsure... I'm sure she could give us a date but if anything happens it just makes people angry.

I think she's playing it smart saying it will be ready when it's ready, a lesser of two evils really

*Nice I made the edit window :cool:

mewash2

That's probably because he IS unsure... I'm sure he could give us a date but if anything happens it just makes people angry.

I think he's playing it smart saying it will be ready when it's ready, a lesser of two evils really
We are dealing with a woman here, correct? Nothing wrong with that. Just pointing it out in interest of gender correctness.

Spirit

UnWell-Known Member
Wow aside from the new pics.... so tough to choose from, I now see the add to cart (with the old pics) sadly it's not available yet.. and a cool new promo video! only 49 sec but something to drool about... and it still says may 1st! it's right on the front page http://www.davincivaporizer.com/
Just my opinion but it seems to me that if Da Vinci was going to delay the release date past May 1 (which appears is the date told to the distributors) then they wouldn't have put up all the purchasing links (i.e., Buy Now/Add to Cart) on its website. Okay maybe I'm too gullible. By the way, the very brief review of the Ascent Vaporizer (see Post from yesterday) was provided me in an email from Puff It Up.

Spirit,

Beigeman

My only concern a the moment is how the detail (colours/skins) are fixed. Will (after prolonged heating or contact with moisture) the detailing start to peel like the edging on my kitchen cupboards?
Is it glued on or is it integral to the aluminium used for the bodies ?

Beigeman,

Spirit

UnWell-Known Member
so Randy has an Ascent??? hmmmmmmmm
Yep! So he says. I emailed him with regards to the Ascent oven. Seems to me that the weak spot is the "pivot" giving access to the oven. If it loosens in any way then the seal is broken between the oven and the pathway for vapor.

Spirit,

highinthesky3

I have another question, I have heard that with the Pax you have to pack at least like .4 in it to get desired results. Is the Ascent going to be similar? As in it has to be fully packed for best results? or could you put a small amount in the chamber and still get the same results? thanks

highinthesky3,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Oh if Randy is going to have them that is fantastic news. What happened to the textured carbon fiber it looks smooth in the new pictures :hmm:

Dreamerr,

lookhigh

FC member
I have another question, I have heard that with the Pax you have to pack at least like .4 in it to get desired results. Is the Ascent going to be similar? As in it has to be fully packed for best results? or could you put a small amount in the chamber and still get the same results? thanks
As this is not available yet nobody knows.
have a read thru the tread.

Vaporito

About the finish or the seal, I would have thought the same issues exist with the original Davinci and so far it's held up incredibly well. so I would expect the same or better form the Ascent.

Vaporito,

lookhigh

FC member
About the finish or the seal, I would have thought the same issues exist with the original Davinci and so far it's held up incredibly well. so I would expect the same or better form the Ascent.
not the same at all, the ascent swings around and has electrical wires or contacts.

lookhigh,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
and the wood one on the main page is now different again (3rd different wood pic i seen and i like this new one the best) but if you go to the product page where you will "Eventually" buy one, it looks different there too. i just really really wish i knew what the final wood one will look like as that is the one i was thinking about buying

mmenzie,
Reactions: V8pire
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom